Thread: Trump doing great work so far

Post Trump doing great work so far

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOk0c6B921I

I must say he has done a great job enforcing immigration laws. Trump and his people have worked very hard to secure the border and I respect that 100%. Thank god and by god may we continue to see leaders with good intentions. I pray in Jesus name those left wing creeps that want to see the USA and the civilised world burn in a hellish micegenated mess. May those who harm innocent children, be utterly devastated by Yahweh and his arch angels.

If you ask of god, he can move mountains and I have faith god will continue the secure the border and to help the poor and needy. Even those from minority backgrounds. That work hard and are not out to cause trouble in the streets. South Africa is a great example of how gated communities can work (in a general sense and not in the context of that nation's large black population). If that is what it takes to save our race, whilst working with minorities so they are perfectly happy as well then may it be so.

Let us not gloat or take any of these small victories as a sign. We must continue to spread the word of our christian god to all those patriots and well meaning folks all across the USA. We must ask for god's grace to bring a stop to the goals of the evil and green eyed denizens of NWO globalism. We don't want it, we never did want it and throwing mud hoping it will stick will not work. We patriots would rather die than obey this disgusting tyranny from these sorry excuses for men.

We must fight tooth and nail for our people and our land. Our enemies are heathen and cowards, they are godless and without faith. Don't forget that.

Here are some ideas I want to put out as the situation is in the world at this moment.

- Consider using planes and ships for trade whilst the border must remain closed. Of course keep the same high standards of security on trading ships and trading planes.

- Continue to plug holes in the border.

- Do not gloat. Strive for our own best interests, do not mock more than is necessary, our enemies enjoy mocking us because they are twisted. Our wishes are straightforward and noble (if we are given a chance to explain ourselves), therefore there should be a basic standard.

- Look at the many documented cases of illegals killing, mugging, raping, robbing and hurting innocent Americans. There are many who did not have a green card. Did not have official ID who have committed all of these crimes. In fact they have pillaged on a level to rival the viking heathen of the 9th century.

- A lot of non-whites are on our side. We are losing, I do not encourage race mixing and I support being wary of non-whites. However those non-whites that wish to help us should be respected and not run out of our lands. We need to work out a deal where these people can feel safe and a part of our nation without our own race being wiped out. The cards are down and we have been losing for a long time. Any grandious fantasies of hardline racial purity cannot be a part of our agenda under the current climate. God first and the rest will follow my friends. Anyway my heavenly father puts things on my heart and this is a better place than any to express myself! So I hope people understands my thinking! thanks guys and thanks lurkers.

Re: Trump doing great work so far

Oh by the way when I use South Africa as a good example of gated communities. It would be easy to bring up the choas. I am not trying to play that down or say it is not happening because SA is a very dangerous country and looks like getting worse. What I am trying to say is, if the liberals want California and want to live along with Mexicans let them have it. If we want our own space for our own way of life we too should be allowed.

If hardline and purist ideals are possible they must not be a priority for the time being at least. We need all the help we can get. I also believe that the globalists could with the huge wealth they own. Build better communities in the third world. Instead they install lunatic dictators and bomb the hell out of them. Do you know why!? That's it dummies, so they all come here. The Rothschild and other hugely powerful people that get their orders from the top dog keep the third world this way. Probably part of it is because they like having this huge amounts of monetary wealth, but also because it fit's their goals of a dystopian NWO!

We cannot afford to be old fashioned and too good natured. If being wise as serpants grants us victory then that is the way we must be.

Oh and one more thing.. I know the mis-givings people here have with Trump, but let's take it day by day. I honestly think his heart is similar to our own. But he is up against the spiritual evil of this world. If things don't work out etc.. we can say he was a waste of time. But personally I want to ride this wave and see where it goes. We have little to lose.

Blog Entries

So true. Men guided by the holy sprite of our Kinsmen redeemer Jesus Christ make better decisions of right and wrong. The harder you seek the Lord the more perfect solutions come to mind. No man is a island.

If race mixing was avoided to begin with; controlling the borders of our white nations would be lot less complex or intellectually challenging.

President Trump was raised up as the leader of this nation over our people by Yahweh. He came to Christ in 2016 during the midst of his campaign. Our Lord Jesus has him where he want him and he is facing as True Believer rightly said "against the spiritual evil of this world." On the other hand nothing Yahweh does or allows to happen is a waste of time.

Yahweh bring adversity for the purpose of spiritual growth in the people of Israel as a whole or in our lives as individuals. If these are not the last days, then Yahweh is punishing us as a people for our sin. That is the other answer to the terrible state our people are in around the world.

But we Christians as a whole refuse to except that as possibly the truth of the matter. We blame everything and everyone else. I remember a preacher writing in a book years ago talking about problems in our lives. He said "look in the mirror" that is our biggest problem. I found in my life it is a good thing to practice from time to time.

David came to similar conclusions which he outlined in Ps 51:10-17

Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me. Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.

Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.

Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness.

O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.

For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.

The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

The Bible is full of examples of great men with flaws. President Trump needs prayer. Prayer to walk right before our Lord Jesus Christ. Prayer to open his eyes to who the jew is and the dangers to himself and our people that his daughter and jewish appointees our causing both here and around the world.

Crossman

Blog Entries

Word games will not solve problems. I live with what is available. Glad he is in office. Like the news stories of Trump that are favorable to my right to exist on the earth.