Thread: Verses nonbelievers use to deny Jesus/Yahweh

Verses nonbelievers use to deny Jesus/Yahweh

Luke 14:26 If any man come to me and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

The word hate here doesn’t mean to literally hate…It means to loveless. You are to love Jesus more than all those listed in the verse.

Now aside from what the word means, it is a sin to literally hate any of them listed in Luke 14:26. There are many examples but I’ll just list a few.

Matthew 15:4 For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.

1 John 4:20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

Leviticus 19:17 Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbor, and not suffer sin upon him.

Blog Entries

Re: Verses nonbelievers use to deny Jesus/Yahweh

I am completely broken-hearted. After reading this I found out Dr. Wesley Swift one of our founding members and minister in the correct teachings of DSCI was actually a non-believer !!!

http://israelect.com/ChurchOfTrueIsr.../swift109.html

I think I'll rely on him and leave those who pervert our message to their evil ways.

2 Peter 2L1 (KJV) But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying Yahweh that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

And Pastor Bertrandt Comparet too !!!
    Remembering this, let us review the scriptures dealing with Yahshua's ministry and see just what He accomplished. I need not review the fall of Adam, causing the loss of our original position in Yahweh's plan. This made necessary a Redeemer for Yahweh's children, eventually to be known as Israel, this is familiar to all Christians. The Redeemer is one of the principle themes of the Bible. Most of it in the Old Testament is not generally understood because so much of it is stated in the form of symbols and ritual...Bertrandt Comparet
    http://israelect.com/ChurchOfTrueIsr...us-christ.html
    WRITTEN FOR HIS GLORY!

By Pastor Phil

Swift and Comparet were admitted Freemasons thus complete tools for the jew. If they believed in God and His word over lying men they wouldn't have embraced the man-made cult called CI -- it's totally obvious our Bibles teach completely opposite of what those two kooks claimed.

CI can't stand in the face of any scriptural debate, which is why none of the kikes who push it will "reason together" as commanded.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Wow, now I see where the Jesus refers to zeus crap came from...Didn't know Swift believed this. Hard to believe anyone these days. Just goes to show we must study to show ourselves approved.

The Apostle Paul wrote many things concerning The Most High, and he wrote "Yahweh." He wrote that The Almighty Yahweh was embodied as Yahshua. Paul knew that the Greek's greatest god was Zeus, and that in Greek writings and theology Zeus was The Almighty Yahweh. So in writing and talking to the Greeks (who were of the wandering Israelites), he thought they might understand better, since at that time there were many gods, if he said Yah-Zeus. He did this capture the pattern of their thinking and to convince them that Yahweh was The Almighty, The Holy One of Israel. The Greeks brought this out in their early translations of the Bible. Later, in the translation of the King James version, the Name Yahshua degenerated to the word "Jesus," Yah-Zeus. Thus, today in this version of the Scriptures we have Jesus Christ instead of Yahshua The Messiah.

http://israelect.com/ChurchOfTrueIsr.../swift109.html

In the end, we need to believe what the Bible says not what man says...