Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not a Brilliant Mid-term for Reps

Re: Not a Brilliant Mid-term for Reps

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    Frazier Glenn Miller? A real bright one he was - killing three white Christians who auditioned for a charity play near a jewish synagogue (one of which was an innocent child). Ironically, he was the closest to achieving success with WN violent acts as YHVH never bless violations of His Law. He even got closer than Adolf Hitler who brought a eighty-year curse on his German race by losing the war.

That guy was another godless idiot, agreed.
    Hitler would've won if not for the USA. For that matter the war would've never even started if not for us. Hitler didn't bring a curse on anyone either.
    If anything we brought a curse on ourselves. In any other era Hitler would've been a Christian saint.
    He's another example. I was referring to the one that happened a couple weeks ago.
    You mean that stupid false flag? Perfectly timed for the midterms with all the correct narratives?
    If we're forbidden to resist evil at this point now that I can accept. But frankly our whole race should've
    done something a long time ago. All we can do now is wait I think and have faith.

On another note I've heard some people saying this is nowhere near as bad as I first thought it was and no I'm not planning on doing anything rash.
    Last edited by Astragoth; 11-08-2018 at 09:39 AM.
    You know what the difference between the jews and the Nazis is?
    The jews are actually guilty of the crimes their accused of.

Blog Entries

Great response Astrpgoth; Many other races other than our own make errors too. If you are young physically and mentally strong there are many ways to change situations. Your effort to encourage your people does not go unnoticed.
    General Grant once quoted quit worrying about what your enemy can do to you. Worry about what your going to do to them.

Thanks.

Dems cheat. They will do ANYTHING TO WIN... This needs to be investigated and Trump needs to get the authorities that are loyal to him to watch these people closely. The quickest and easiest ways to check votes is to figure out how many people voted. How many people live in that area (check population records). Check all identities out. Are these people easy to find or are they ghosts?

Oh and don't believe the 'whole world is a stage' nonsense. That is being used to send you back to sleep somewhat satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by Crossman View Post
    True Believer said-

Good share True Believer! I must say that I once had this very same view in the past.

But my view has now changed. As individual believers we have within us the promised helper to help us do spiritual battle, Yahweh's Holy Spirit. With the power of the Holy Spirit within we can do as James wrote in verse 7 of chapter 4 of his letter:

7 Be submitted then to God! Oppose( to stand against^) the devil, and he will flee from you!

Crossman

Scripture from the Apostolic Bible Polyglot (ABP), 2nd Ed., 1996, 2013, The Apostolic Press [LXX]

(^) Mickelson's Enhanced Strongs Greek and Hebrew dictionaries, 2008, Jonathan Kristen Mickelson
    Thankyou and likewise Crossman.

On the topic of finding favor with god. Well let me say god has always helped me and blessed me. There have been some rough times too, but I cannot rightly blame god, since I am his servant and if I wasn't, I would be like these self-righteous liberal cranks.

When I say god has blessed me I don't mean to have an easy life, but I am still here, still have food and shelter. But as in the bible god speaks of keeping birds and their sustenance when they are much lesser beings.

I got into debt years ago and the debt was around $90.23 (about to spiral out of control). Suddenly the phone rang, I had a job and I was paid exactly $90.23. Soon after, my regular income came in and I was at the races again. Times like this I know god is pulling for me, despite my sin, he has offered me grace undeserved!

So yes god does reward us and Trump can be a great leader. All I will say is don't take it for granted and if things do head South again surely our piety will grow with it. The enemies will mock and say where is thy god... But one day they will eat those words as bitter gaul. My faith is not just a belief, I have proof of gods existence through some disturbing encounters which I would rather not speak of. He had to chastise me at times.. But I know our god is real and is the Alpha Omega! That at least, gives me some peace.

Look at the likes of Saint Cuthburt for inspiration. I like him in particular. A much greater believer than myself!

I appreciate this thread. Reading every word.

On the topic of finding favor with god. Well let me say god has always helped me and blessed me. There have been some rough times too, but I cannot rightly blame god, since I am his servant and if I wasn't, I would be like these self-righteous liberal cranks.

When I say god has blessed me I don't mean to have an easy life, but I am still here, still have food and shelter. But as in the bible god speaks of keeping birds and their sustenance when they are much lesser beings.

I got into debt years ago and the debt was around $90.23 (about to spiral out of control). Suddenly the phone rang, I had a job and I was paid exactly $90.23. Soon after, my regular income came in and I was at the races again. Times like this I know god is pulling for me, despite my sin, he has offered me grace undeserved!
    I have had God act in my life in this manner as well.

Blog Entries

The dems cheat in elections clearly. It was a miracle for any white man to get elected president of the USA period. The mid terms clearly showed the brownies are acting like they lived in the countries of their origin. Its nothing personal they just voted that way. America is a white mans creation and is best run by white men.
    Do not get depressed guys and women. Traveling and public access to services of all kinds are going to get getting worse. My thoughts just find self employment opportunities and get used to not traveling very much.

The good news is Democratic electoral shenanigans are finally going mainstream.