Thread: Facebook approved a 'white genocide' ad campaign

Facebook approved a 'white genocide' ad campaign

Facebook has allowed 'white genocide' adverts on the site, a shocking report has revealed.

The advertising campaign was targeted at people interested in a conspiracy theory that promotes the idea 'outside forces' want to exterminate white people.

A publication called The Intercept, which is dedicated to 'adversarial journalism', placed the fake advert which was aimed at 168,000 Facebook users interested in 'white genocide'.

It is believed this extreme theory could have partly caused a gunman to attack a Pittsburgh synagogue last week, killing 11 people and injuring several others.

The Intercept - which placed the advert to prove a point - was able to select 'white genocide conspiracy theory' as its interest group on Facebook.

Facebook has 168,000 users who have expressed interest or like pages related to this sort of content.

The paid promotion was approved and only taken down once Facebook was contacted by The Intercept for comment.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...-genocide.html

Re: Facebook approved a 'white genocide' ad campaign

On a side note, Yahweh controls our numbers and he will either increase us or genocide us depending on our obedience to him. If we are disobedient he will use any means necessary to destroy us. In the times of Noah, Noah and the other seven were the last decendents of Adam the man.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    On a side note, Yahweh controls our numbers and he will either increase us or genocide us depending on our obedience to him. If we are disobedient he will use any means necessary to destroy us. In the times of Noah, Noah and the other seven were the last decendents of Adam the man.
    Yes, when people turn into human vermin Yahweh uses the Genocide insecticide !

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Yes, when people turn into human vermin Yahweh uses the Genocide insecticide !
    Liberalism turns people into vermin !

Similar to Phinehas Pastor Visser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Speaking of Facebook, we squashed two fake accounts in my name today by reporting "myself" for hate speech.

I hope people are noticing by now the one continually being vilified simply can't be debated.

Allowing the innocent to suffer is unforgivable. I'd repent now.
    Pastor Visser @
    Covenant People's Ministry & Forums
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Visser View Post
    Speaking of Facebook, we squashed two fake accounts in my name today by reporting "myself" for hate speech.

I hope people are noticing by now the one continually being vilified simply can't be debated.

Hopefully, that one that's been up since like March is finally deleted. Seems to go away for a while and come back. People literally believe it's you. The guy posts things you're against. If only people would discern or at least email you and ask. Funny thing though whoever it is doesn't know your actual birthday. The person is really close though.

And I pray those who've come away do repent and come back and apologize.

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Visser View Post

You may want to check into your old friend Opie. He's been obsessively manufacturing this slander on his forum for months.

Just so you know.