Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Report: Pittsburgh Shooter Named – is Nazi Robert Bowers – Hates Donald Trump, . . .

Re: Report: Pittsburgh Shooter Named – is Nazi Robert Bowers – Hates Donald Trump, .

Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    Fine explain what nazi Germany did to deserve 8 year old girls raped to death by Russians after they made a state designed to work on Biblical principals.
    What obscure Biblical law did she break I wonder?
    Were Nazi principals Biblical ?
    Were Nazi's Christian ?

Re: Report: Pittsburgh Shooter Named – is Nazi Robert Bowers – Hates Donald Trump, .

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Were Nazi principals Biblical ?
    Were Nazi's Christian ?
    Yes they were, Hitler was a Catholic. They banned usury, kicked jews out of the country and look at their reward.
    For that matter the Russians were Christians before the Bolsheviks took over the country by force.
    You know what the difference between the jews and the Nazis is?
    The jews are actually guilty of the crimes their accused of.

Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    Yes they were, Hitler was a Catholic. They banned usury, kicked jews out of the country and look at their reward.
    For that matter the Russians were Christians before the Bolsheviks took over the country by force.
    Is Catholicism Christian ?

So if you're a catholic or you don't follow every rule your daughters are fair game ok. That sure sounds like love to me.

We may not understand why things happen but it shouldn’t be used to bring us away from Jesus/ Yahweh no matter how bad it has been or how bad it gets. Women getting raped is punishment for our peoples sins. And it’s one of many punishments God uses against our people for our disobedience

My opinion on WWII is Yahweh was on neither side, but our side won for whatever reason. It was a horrible war in which 50+ million of our people died. Horrible things happened on both sides. Now as far as Hitler goes…If Hitler was on Yahweh’s side he would have won the war but he didn’t. I think the reasons he didn’t win the war are for one he wanted to be worshipped and thought of himself as a god just like many leaders…For instance, we could include Trump. He thinks he is so great and above everyone else. He thinks of himself as a god and wants to be worshipped like one.

I believe another reason as to why Hitler lost was he went against the Bible. What does Yahweh say about the tares? Let them grow alongside you till the day of the reaping. Well, Hitler took it upon himself to uproot the tares which in turn hurt the wheat.

Matthew 13:26-30
    But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

So actually doing anything gets you punished by God and your daughters raped by the millions. Why don't we all just blow our brains out now and spare ourselves the trouble?
    Sorry not feeling much love for our people right now. Not unless you have a very odd idea of what love means.

Brother, love is fearing Yahweh and following his commandments. If our people would come back to the faith they wouldn't be punished for disobedience.

Also, you have to follow what the Bible says not what man says.

Remember when Christ was in the wilderness and Satan was tempting him? What did he say to Christ? Worship me and I will give you the Kingdoms of the world. Why did he say this? It's because he was spiritually in control of all the Countries just like he is today.

Brother, I pray you nor anyone wants to blow their brains out. There's so much more to life than to do that. I pray if your ever feeling that way you email me and we can talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    Brother, love is fearing Yahweh and following his commandments. If our people would come back to the faith they wouldn't be punished for disobedience.

Also, you have to follow what the Bible says not what man says.

Remember when Christ was in the wilderness and Satan was tempting him? What did he say to Christ? Worship me and I will give you the Kingdoms of the world. Why did he say this? It's because he was spiritually in control of all the Countries just like he is today.

Brother, I pray you nor anyone wants to blow their brains out. There's so much more to life than to do that. I pray if your ever feeling that way you email me and we can talk.
    Thanks for the concern brother. I'm feeling better today.