Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Report: Pittsburgh Shooter Named – is Nazi Robert Bowers – Hates Donald Trump, . . .

Report: Pittsburgh Shooter Named – is Nazi Robert Bowers – Hates Donald Trump, . . .

Report: Pittsburgh Shooter Named – is Nazi Robert Bowers – Hates Donald Trump, Says Trump Controlled by Jews
    27 Oct 2018
    "Police are responding to an active shooting situation at the The Tree of Life Synagogue in Squirrel Hill in Pittsburgh.
    There are reports of MULTIPLE FATALITIES!"

Read more about this story at:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...olled-by-jews/

Re: Report: Pittsburgh Shooter Named – is Nazi Robert Bowers – Hates Donald Trump, .

Even quoted John 8:44 on his profile...

rr.JPG

Re: Report: Pittsburgh Shooter Named – is Nazi Robert Bowers – Hates Donald Trump, .

Aside from these things that happen let us not forget...

Romans 12:19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Don't do anything that is going to keep you out of the Kingdom...Aka...murder, etc.

Romans 12:19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
    Just what we need more pacifistic nonsense. We are not Buddhists. We are supposed to defend our people and our faith as I recall.
    Could they make this one more obvious? Jews really need to update their playbook. All this right before the midterms really convenient.
    You know what the difference between the jews and the Nazis is?
    The jews are actually guilty of the crimes their accused of.

I understand our people's frustration with this world, but until our people repent in Jesus name and be obedient unto Yahweh we won't get out of these curses we're under. The nonwhites and jews are only a secondary problem. Yahweh uses them against us because of our disobedience to him.

We are our own worse enemy.

Going out and committing acts does nothing for the Kingdom brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    I understand our people's frustration with this world, but until our people repent in Jesus name and be obedient unto Yahweh we won't get out of these curses we're under. The nonwhites and jews are only a secondary problem. Yahweh uses them against us because of our disobedience to him.

We are our own worse enemy.

Going out and committing acts does nothing for the Kingdom brother.
    Neither does acting like a doormat. I am so sick of this pacifistic crap that Christianity has mutated into over the past 20 years.
    It makes me want to vomit. What the hell are we even here for then? Just to be beaten on? Nazi Germany did everything right and
    they ended up with 20 million dead and their women raped by the millions.

This is our purpose in life brother.

Ecclesiastes 12:13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

This life in the flesh is tough but we need to be strong and get through it to live eternally in the Kingdom in the next age.

What our purpose on this earth is to suffer constantly for no fault of our own? What are you kidding?
    That certainly doesn't sound like love to me thats for sure.
    Be miserable when you're alive so you can be happy when your dead is a bit much to take.

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Fine explain what nazi Germany did to deserve 8 year old girls raped to death by Russians after they made a state designed to work on Biblical principals.
    What obscure Biblical law did she break I wonder?