Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: S. Africa’s Zulu nation joins white farmers in fight against government land seizures

Re: S. Africa’s Zulu nation joins white farmers in fight against government land seiz

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    That would be ideal, but its more complicated than that. The majority of the west won't take them in. Russia is supposedly going to take like 15,000 in and I think I heard Australia will take some in. If this was happening to jews war would've already been started to stop the terror and all Countries would be at the forefront to get them out.

Also, that wouldn't help the poor Whites who have nothing.
    I was talking about doing it early on, before blacks actually took control and yes, there will always be the people that can't or won't leave. I was referring to those willing and with means. There really is no perfect solution that serves everyone.

Re: S. Africa’s Zulu nation joins white farmers in fight against government land seiz

Quote Originally Posted by Adherent View Post
    I was talking about doing it early on, before blacks actually took control and yes, there will always be the people that can't or won't leave. I was referring to those willing and with means. There really is no perfect solution that serves everyone.
    My bad, I misread what you said. Do we know if any Countries were taking them in or would take them in before they came to power?

Yes, South Africa is finally teetering on the edge now –
    a failed social experiment some people have made a lot of money out of.
    That is what the South went through after the American Civil War !

Same result because of the same unscrupulous tares !

White South Africans need to prep for camping out in the sparsely populated
    arid region of the country when the urban areas finally break down into bloody anarchy.
    I’d give it another 6 to 12 months !

Forced to evacuate to those areas, ironically they will simultaneously become the strongest majority there.
    With a little bit of help from foreign friends things can rapidly improve for them:
    but only if they follow the Biblical rules for taking possession of the lands they move into,
    as Joshua and Caleb did
    !

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    My bad, I misread what you said. Do we know if any Countries were taking them in or would take them in before they came to power?
    I'm talking about normal immigration before it became a crisis, it wasn't that hard to come here back in the 90s and Canada desired immigrants with assets and/or marketable skills as did most of europe, eastern europe was drooling for outside investment at the end of the cold war after the soviets pretty much destroyed the economy.

Yahweh meant modern Israelite's to have a presence in South Africa, so why should they all leave !?

They cant leave in any case. No one will take them.
    You know what the difference between the jews and the Nazis is?
    The jews are actually guilty of the crimes their accused of.

Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    They cant leave in any case. No one will take them.
    Many can and could have left to join their relatives who did leave, but chose to stay and still choose to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Many can and could have left to join their relatives who did leave, but chose to stay and still choose to stay.
    Getting out for South African whites is nearly impossible. No white country wants them especially the Netherlands.
    Jew run white countries simply don't want white immigrants.
    Russia might take some and I think their doing that mostly as a threat to the niggers and the USA.
    You know what the difference between the jews and the Nazis is?
    The jews are actually guilty of the crimes their accused of.