Thread: Satanic ad I keep getting on my fb page

Satanic ad I keep getting on my fb page

Like why would I buy any of this garbage?

satanic.jpg
    Last edited by Erik; 10-06-2018 at 05:52 PM.

Blog Entries

Re: Satanic ad I keep getting on my fb page

For me I would not think of it. Thus folks who are bored with a lot of share time; perhaps they buy it. Stupidity is something you can afford to carry with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    Like why would I buy any of this garbage?

satanic.jpg
    Eric,

This clothing line doesn't surprise me. Among the 20's-40's set, Wicca, Paganism, Wizardly and Witchcraft have made major end-roads. Harry Potter and several newer TV series have pushed this angle. A old friend told be at the lounge he sometimes visits, a very popular mixed drink has a Satan based name although I can't remember the name now. And lets not forget that high power can drink who brand label has three hebrew letters mean 666.

Our people have fallen back into their old ways. As the late CI written Charles Weisman titled one of his last books, there are "Antichrist in the Land." I know people who worship Jesus on Sunday yet their children adore Harry Potter. Their dumb dog preacher's just don't discuss the subject. Church revolves around the little darlings. I guess witches and wizards fell under the church "Diversity Agenda" and maybe Satan, too.

Crossman

Harry Potter isn't satanic. Not at least in the sense your thinking of.
    Its liberal and political.
    You know what the difference between the jews and the Nazis is?
    The jews are actually guilty of the crimes their accused of.

Demonic influence in the world. It can affect us all, so be on guard. In this case you recognised it straight away. The most dangerous is the subtle stuff that leads you into depression and illness!

Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    Most media thesedays has something satanic in it. Even most company logos can be broken down into occult symbols. What could be more satanic than liberalism. It is a thoroughly evil ideology that seeks only for mischief and strife!

The Harry Potter books/movies are all about witchcraft which is forbidden by Yahweh.

I've never taken the time to read the books but I admit I have seen the movies but aside from seeing the movies in the past, I would never delve into that kinda stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    The Harry Potter series of books and movies has brought such a curse upon our children and young men and women. The damage spiritually is immeasurable. Harry the sorcerer, wizard and diviner teaches our children, through the magic of Hollywood, some of the most abominable practices which bring the curse of God upon the children.

A walk into almost any bookstore religious section today will reveal a large section devoted to those interested in enchanting, practicing occult curses and the practice of witchcraft. These sections are larger than a Christian section 40 years ago. An old friend who regularly visits the Christian section of a local bookstore has repeatedly overheard several women in the witchcraft section discussing the best way to bring curses upon people.

Sorcery and witchcraft are not a harmless practice because it opens up your mind to demonic influence and even possession.

The word of Yahweh warns us many times to not to be involved in such evil practices. Levitcus 19:31 states that such practices will cause you to “pollute yourselves with them.”

Lev 19: 31 Ye shall not attend to those who have in them divining spirits, nor attach yourselves to enchanters, to pollute yourselves with them: I am the Lord your God.

In Lev 20:6 Yahweh said “; I will set my face against that soul, and will destroy it from among its people.” (Speaking of those who practice such evil.)

Lev 20: 6 And the soul that shall follow those who have in them divining spirits, or enchanters, so as to go a whoring after them; I will set my face against that soul, and will destroy it from among its people.

Yahweh sets the penalty of those who practice such evil ways as:

Lev 20: 27 And as for a man or woman whosoever of them shall have in them a divining spirit, or be an enchanter, let them both die the death: ye shall stone them with stones, they are guilty.

As a final witness, in Duet 18 He says:

Duet 18: 9 And when thou shalt have entered into the land which the Lord thy God gives thee, thou shalt not learn to do according to the abominations of those nations. 10 There shall not be found in thee one who purges his son or his daughter with fire, one who uses divination, who deals with omens, and augury, 11 a sorcerer employing incantation, one who has in him a divining spirit, and observer of signs, questioning the dead. 12 For every one that does these things is an abomination to the Lord thy God; for because of these abominations the Lord will destroy them from before thy face.

For further study see 1 Samuel 28: 3-9, 2 Kings 21: 1-6, 2 Kings 23:24, 2 Chr 33: 1-6, Isa 8:19, Isa 19:3

Crossman

All scripture cited from Brenton’s Septuagint.