Thread: Dr Wickstrom’s racial identity course

Dr Wickstrom’s racial identity course

Hi I was just wondering if anyone knows if the course is still available

Blog Entries

Re: Dr Wickstrom’s racial identity course

I do not know. Just wanted to add. Being less superstitious and straight about the destruction of our white christian civilization seemed to be a ideal he wanted to educate the public about. Something the modern Catholic church was a great obstacle and distraction to the teachings he wanted our kinsmen to know. May he rest in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Hi I was just wondering if anyone knows if the course is still available
    Nothing regarding Wickstrom is available now due to his supposed "friends." Serves the culties right.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

You need a course to teach what should be human instinct? Race isn't "taught." It's obviously genetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Race isn't "taught." It's obviously genetic.
    lol @ Captain Obvious.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    You need a course to teach what should be human instinct? Race isn't "taught." It's obviously genetic.
    Joe,
    You are right, you are born with it.

"Two studies by researchers at the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education (OISE) at the University of Toronto and their collaborators from the US, UK, France and China, show that six- to nine-month-old infants demonstrate racial bias in favour of members of their own race and racial bias against those of other races.

In the first study, "Older but not younger infants associate own-race faces with happy music and other-race faces with sad music," published in Developmental Science, results showed that after six months of age, infants begin to associate own-race faces with happy music and other-race faces with sad music.

In the second study, "Infants rely more on gaze cues from own-race than other-race adults for learning under uncertainty," published in Child Development, researchers found that six- to eight-month-old infants were more inclined to learn information from an adult of his or her own race than from an adult of a different race.

(In both studies, infants less than six months of age were not found to show such biases).

Racial bias begins at younger age, without experience with other-race individuals"

Infants show racial bias toward members of own ethnicity, against those of others
    Racial bias begins earlier than previously thought, new insights into cause

https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0411130810.htm

Crossman