Thread: Bloody lunar eclipse prompts end-is-nigh prophecies

Bloody lunar eclipse prompts end-is-nigh prophecies

"According to the prolific YouTube preacher Paul Begley, yes. He announced in a sermon that God told him to “go check it out” and, when he did, he realized that the blood moon will be over Jerusalem, which he believes is significant given Israel turned 70 this year.

Begley went on to quote an oft-used passage from the Bible’s Book of Joel which warns that "the sun will turn into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord comes." He cited other ominous moon-related lines from the scripture, before adding a disclaimer so that no one could “debunk what I’m saying.”

“Everything I’m saying is factual,” he proclaimed.

We’ll all have to wait and see whether Begley’s prediction rings true but, judging by previous end of days predictions that have come about before unusual moons, it’s unlikely to be something to worry about."

https://www.rt.com/news/434293-blood...ecy-explainer/

LOL, God told him to check it out...

Any time these events happen the false prophets come out in full force with their false "predictions"....

Re: Bloody lunar eclipse prompts end-is-nigh prophecies

Deuteronomy 18:20-22

20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.

21 And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the Lord hath not spoken?

22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

Blog Entries

Re: Bloody lunar eclipse prompts end-is-nigh prophecies

Far from the subject. Many people turn from the truth of Yahweh to escape reality. From a perspective of a knowing about sin.