Thread: Downloading video content from the Internet

Lightbulb Downloading video content from the Internet

It has only been a decade or so with the advancement of the World Wide Web that information has been so readily available and easily accessed. When US Navy Commander Rockwell started donning the uniform of his American Nazi Party in 1959, complete with Swastika arm band and marching in the streets and lecturing on college campuses about Communism and the jew; the information he had came from deep study and research. Miles traveled to libraries, hours pouring through dry dusty memos and books and submitting the proper Freedom of Information requests. The ability to ask the right questions, connect the dots and put it together was a gift from God to not only him, but others as diverse as Dr. William Luther Pierce and Bertrand Comperet.

These people gathered great information and kept fires going well enough to where now one can get a fairly good grasp on the reality of our history despite the governments continuous practice of disinformation. The fact that old routes of gathering information have disappeared and the easy access to information on the internet is being restricted and purged with entire channels being deleted I began to want to physically posses this information myself.

I use Firefox browser and with the Video DownloadHelper add-on I can download any video on any web page whether it be on utube or anywhere else. The video can then be burned to DVD to be added to my library. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...ownloadhelper/

Blog Entries

Re: Downloading video content from the Internet

Thanks for the info brother. The light of truth is keep going by the brave.

Re: Downloading video content from the Internet

You are welcome. So many times I look through my utube history and many videos have been replaced with the "DELETED VIDEO" icon. This is a great tool to capture non-copyrighted videos of anything that may become banned from common platforms.