Thread: ARYAN NATIONS

ARYAN NATIONS

Hello I missed the boat on ARYAN NATIONS under the leadership of Gulett, Redfeairn and Butler and would like to know if any active organization exists other than the joke Linstedt or the less active Pastor Mullet. If any exists I would like to become involved. Also I am in Canada so logistically it would be a difficulty but I would be interested in spreading The Word as best I could.
    Any advice would be appreciated.

Blog Entries

Re: ARYAN NATIONS

Good attitude. In my opinion our race is only able to assert to ability to exist If we contribute morally and financially of course. Back to the question. To me the ability to publicly organize (needs legal rights and freedom of association) has to be free of libel and slander. Community leaders of our people are constantly denied any privacy and dignity. Thus organization is under ground and very private if you want public social interaction. Any time a organization gets large the government ruins it. Or government soft power slanders you or finds any fault to shame you.
    Hope my thoughts help.

Quote Originally Posted by aryan View Post
    Hello I missed the boat on ARYAN NATIONS under the leadership of Gulett, Redfeairn and Butler and would like to know if any active organization exists other than the joke Linstedt or the less active Pastor Mullet. If any exists I would like to become involved. Also I am in Canada so logistically it would be a difficulty but I would be interested in spreading The Word as best I could.
    Any advice would be appreciated.
    You're at the original Church of Jesus Christ Christian, friend.

There's no further one can go than CPM. Yahweh bless.
    Current Sermon: Lost Gospel of Peter ( July 1st, 2018 )

Be careful up there in Canada. "Be wise as serpents and gentle as doves" would definitely be prudent up there.
    You know what the difference between the jews and the Nazis is?
    The jews are actually guilty of the crimes their accused of.

Both Morris Gullet and Paul Mullet have accounts here. Sadly, Morris is "retired" and Paul's addicted to crack cocaine.

After Wickstrom's death there's only one original AN member left. Care to take a guess at who that is? =)
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)