Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Family friend had motorbike stolen..

  1. #1

    Family friend had motorbike stolen..

    The police in the area recovered the bike still in working order. They think the thieves didn't succeed in hot wiring it because it was found in a ditch near the guys house.

    They put it in the pound, still in good working order (maybe a few minor repairs needed). Now they are asking for £150 from the owner of the bike! What kind of a law is that!?

    The man uses the bike to go to work too and cannot afford another one because he like many of us are struggling.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Family friend had motorbike stolen..

    All us white men are for is to . Pay, pay , worry and wait for something else the system schemes ups to do the same. We are being worked and used to the grave brother.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Family friend had motorbike stolen..

    I mean no excess anger by writing this. The more power someone has to bully you around. The more they want to do it. These cops know we are in a position of submission and it will go on until we are used up going to a early grave. I hope Yahweh gives us some pride someday.

  4. #4

    Re: Family friend had motorbike stolen..

    Quote Originally Posted by frey#89 View Post
    I mean no excess anger by writing this. The more power someone has to bully you around. The more they want to do it. These cops know we are in a position of submission and it will go on until we are used up going to a early grave. I hope Yahweh gives us some pride someday.
    I get gang stalked and yes they are nasty bullies! If I was a police man that found someones stolen goods I would give them back for no charge, since the tax payer pays my wages to serve and protect people. This is one of the more outrageous schemes. But the cops use all sorts. Speeding tickets for going a fraction over the limit, parking tickets for stopping to nip in to a shop etc etc..

    You are spot on brother!

  5. #5

    Re: Family friend had motorbike stolen..

    I have little positive to say about cops. Cops are petty bullies.
    Well every bully sooner or later gets whats coming to him.
    You know what the difference between the jews and the Nazis is?
    The jews are actually guilty of the crimes their accused of.

  6. #6

    Re: Family friend had motorbike stolen..

    Sorry to hear your friends motorbike was stolen. Glad it was recovered though. It is ridiculous that he has to pay to get it back, I mean it was stolen not impounded for traffic violations.

    Was he able to pay to get it back?

  7. #7

    Re: Family friend had motorbike stolen..

    Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    Sorry to hear your friends motorbike was stolen. Glad it was recovered though. It is ridiculous that he has to pay to get it back, I mean it was stolen not impounded for traffic violations.

    Was he able to pay to get it back?
    Not sure, but from what I heard the police wanted the 150 to be paid. Behaving like mobsters!

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,100
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Family friend had motorbike stolen..

    I have seen as a trucker how others go along with racial desegregation in truck stops. I am sure the police supervise these activities of gang stalkers. Some of the activities are Having someone walk behind you or have men and women coach their kids to crowd space of any kind of white racialist.
    The police are clearly part of a mob here in the USA. Soft and hard power is used against dissidents interchangeably. Giving out citations are not uncommon to racialists by non white officers even. The Jews run the police departments and you and I know how messed up they are. No extreme anger intended.

  9. #9

    Re: Family friend had motorbike stolen..

    Quote Originally Posted by frey#89 View Post
    I have seen as a trucker how others go along with racial desegregation in truck stops. I am sure the police supervise these activities of gang stalkers. Some of the activities are Having someone walk behind you or have men and women coach their kids to crowd space of any kind of white racialist.
    The police are clearly part of a mob here in the USA. Soft and hard power is used against dissidents interchangeably. Giving out citations are not uncommon to racialists by non white officers even. The Jews run the police departments and you and I know how messed up they are. No extreme anger intended.
    Well on the subject of gang stalking.. For me it comes from police vehicles following me and choppers. I don't really know about more personal or organised plain clothes stalkers. I tend not to notice them anyway, which is probably for the best! There are a lot of rude idiots out there. Just ignore them, they have the problem, not you! Titus 3:10; 'A man that is an heretick (idiot) after the first and second admonition reject'

  10. #10

    Re: Family friend had motorbike stolen..

    Quote Originally Posted by frey#89 View Post
    The Jews run the police departments and you and I know how messed up they are. No extreme anger intended.
    Agreed!

Similar Threads

  1. Racist family - CI
    By malachi83 in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 11:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •