Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Supernatural Thread

Re: Supernatural Thread

When my gran came to visit me I was going through a rough time at school, and after her visit my problems ceased to be. Her visit happened when I was wide awake, it was a hot summer night hence my still being awake ! She stood in the corner of my bedroom with her hands folded and a beautiful light emanated from her and filled my bedroom.

Moving many years forward and another ghost story; we had an unseen lodger who blew smoke into our faces, my daughter told the unseen lodger to stop blowing smoke into her face, and no more smoke into her face !!!

UFO's; I have seen many and have a photo somewhere which I will try to find.
    I am a cancer survivor three times, and I would like to say to any member that I am here for them. Often just being able to speak with someone is a great help, so please do - just PM me(and also rest assured that I am 100% trustworthy and whatever is said will remain confidential).

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.*

Quote Originally Posted by gazbowski View Post
    When my gran came to visit me I was going through a rough time at school, and after her visit my problems ceased to be. Her visit happened when I was wide awake, it was a hot summer night hence my still being awake ! She stood in the corner of my bedroom with her hands folded and a beautiful light emanated from her and filled my bedroom.

Moving many years forward and another ghost story; we had an unseen lodger who blew smoke into our faces, my daughter told the unseen lodger to stop blowing smoke into her face, and no more smoke into her face !!!

UFO's; I have seen many and have a photo somewhere which I will try to find.
    That would be interesting to see! I am not sure about dead relatives but it seems kinda common to be honest. Sometimes they say goodbye in a dream. Or a wife whose husband has been killed miles away suddenly knows somehow his peril, at the time it happens.

I worry that it might contradict, Leviticus 20:6; And the soul that turneth after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set my face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people."

But maybe.. our loved ones are given a small window to say their good byes. Familiar historical figures that are said to haunt an area or building are something else. Perhaps your Grandmother wanted to give you peace of mind.

Smoke smells, including stale cigar smoke is often mentioned in haunted places. If you search Ham House, I think that has a smoke smelling spirit (or demon).

It's somewhat impossible to deny spirits when we follow the Holy Ghost, I appreciate this thread.

[QUOTE=TrueBeliever;34714]That would be interesting to see! I am not sure about dead relatives but it seems kinda common to be honest. Sometimes they say goodbye in a dream. Or a wife whose husband has been killed miles away suddenly knows somehow his peril, at the time it happens.
    But maybe.. our loved ones are given a small window to say their good byes. Familiar historical figures that are said to haunt an area or building are something else. Perhaps your Grandmother wanted to give you peace of mind. /QUOTE]

That wouldn't surprise me at all honestly. I swear one of my cats said goodbye after she died. I felt her jump on my bead the way she always used to then was gone.
    You know what the difference between the jews and the Nazis is?
    The jews are actually guilty of the crimes their accused of.

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=Astragoth;34722][QUOTE=TrueBeliever;34714]That would be interesting to see! I am not sure about dead relatives but it seems kinda common to be honest. Sometimes they say goodbye in a dream. Or a wife whose husband has been killed miles away suddenly knows somehow his peril, at the time it happens.
    But maybe.. our loved ones are given a small window to say their good byes. Familiar historical figures that are said to haunt an area or building are something else. Perhaps your Grandmother wanted to give you peace of mind. /QUOTE]

That wouldn't surprise me at all honestly. I swear one of my cats said goodbye after she died. I felt her jump on my bead the way she always used to then was gone.[/QUOTE

It is a subject without a Sir title. Without a clear message from the dead or living it is a matter of who is in authority that matters. Where you are in life or situation greatly twists the meaning of Ghosts. Many places in our countries are not peaceful or non violent habitations for our kinsmen;; so many turn to spiritualism. In my opinion or authority;; I expect many more of our people seeing Ghosts or UFO's to increase as the years go by.