Thread: Royal Wedding

Royal Wedding

So much for noble bloodlines! Prince Harry marries divorced American actor Megan Markle. She is also a quarter black.

If you want to watch this for your amusement here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N42MQJX4KoY

Check out the excitable black preacher. Then there is a black female 'priest' with a shaven head like Grace Jones!

He keeps saying god or Jesus is 'love'. Is that all he is!? He is kind and loving where he can afford!

Blog Entries

Re: Royal Wedding

In my opinion. Its the elephant in the bedroom that's on our minds. The royals are mixed breed trashy niggers. If race is null and void to a people ;;; then the nation and civilization is meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by frey#89 View Post
    In my opinion. Its the elephant in the bedroom that's on our minds. The royals are mixed breed trashy niggers. If race is null and void to a people ;;; then the nation and civilization is meaningless.
    Yes! In the old days we had a nobility system in England. Don't get me wrong this is a disgraceful event but it gave me a few laughs.

I'm not overly fond of the actions of the British but even I cant find this one funny.
    This is the British being humiliated and degraded in front of the entire planet.
    You know what the difference between the jews and the Nazis is?
    The jews are actually guilty of the crimes their accused of.

Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    I'm not overly fond of the actions of the British but even I cant find this one funny.
    This is the British being humiliated and degraded in front of the entire planet.
    I agree but at the end these people are damned. We have already been violated many times. This comes from lack of love or obedience towards Yahweh.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBeliever View Post
    I agree but at the end these people are damned. We have already been violated many times. This comes from lack of love or obedience towards Yahweh.
    As a person not versed on the customs of modern UK life ;;;;;; Glad you responded to my post.
    Something else comes to mind about the royals. Their the Head of State in the UK. One thing Kinsmen fail to think about is privileged security protection. Normal everyday people feel a sense of importance in some weird way by having a share of security protection ; if they are fans of there important people.
    France for example; the Jews used their use of security privileges to get important positions in that society. ( Our people do use the power they earn) Now a person most likely a white man will sit in jail for two years without a hearing if the special protected class is the least bit inconvenienced.(follow the leader and live in a non offensive way to the privileged) The EU is more sinful than the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by frey#89 View Post
    As a person not versed on the customs of modern UK life ;;;;;; Glad you responded to my post.
    Something else comes to mind about the royals. Their the Head of State in the UK. One thing Kinsmen fail to think about is privileged security protection. Normal everyday people feel a sense of importance in some weird way by having a share of security protection ; if they are fans of there important people.
    France for example; the Jews used their use of security privileges to get important positions in that society. ( Our people do use the power they earn) Now a person most likely a white man will sit in jail for two years without a hearing if the special protected class is the least bit inconvenienced.(follow the leader and live in a non offensive way to the privileged) The EU is more sinful than the UK.
    You are right to say a lot of UK people are bad. We have one of the biggest hipster problems in the whole world. Plus people have been taken away from god doe longer and with harsher policies.

There is no 'bible belt' in England. But the real monarch (Rothschild) has a very large footprint in this country and it shows. Plastic people everywhere!