Thread: Why no trust or unity in the Israel Identity believers

Blog Entries

Why no trust or unity in the Israel Identity believers

Reading old posts on the subject. Racial Kinsmen are ambitious and expect to much from each other. People are people no matter what they think. Limitations are a fact of life. In my opinion;;; The moral of the subject do not take for granted any blessings you have in a dictatorship.

Re: Why no trust or unity in the Israel Identity believers

I used to be the guy that said "why can't we all get along?" I didn't like seeing our people go back and forth and was the type of person that wanted unity and to set our issues aside. I didn't think much of it, so someone had a different belief on a certain issue...

The biggest reason for not being unified in DSCI is doctrinal disputes.

At one point I finally understood the reason for these disputes and its valid. The doctrine we have is very important. Yes, everyone in DSCI believes the Bible is the book about the White race, but its deeper than that. You have Pharisees, Sadducee's, people who push Judaism doctrines etc (who aren't true DSCI).

Now personal issues between brethren are a different issue. That's between them and they need to sort it out.

Jesus said he didn't come to bring peace, but division. Now we have division in our own families so of course we'll have division else where.

I don't think its doctrine. I think its something simpler. Ego. To many people want to be the center of attention.
    You know what the difference between the jews and the Nazis is?
    The jews are actually guilty of the crimes their accused of.

Easy because the devil sews discord against the people of god. All of our movements including the likes of Stormfront and identity have agents of ZOG looking to cause needless arguments and making dumb comments.

When one or more of Yahweh's children are gathered in his name, there he is in the midst of them!

Here are some bible passages on the strategies used by satan: 11 "Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge".

Romans 16:17-18: 7 "Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. 18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple".

Proverbs 6:16-19: This is the passage that was on my heart after seeing this post: There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.

My brethren, I am happy to celebrate our difference of opinion. If I disagree with your own preference I will tell you. Instead of trying to please you. But at the same time I do not do this to be hostile. Rather to be honest. We are not like the snowflakes. We are not 12 year old girls with our knickers in a twist. We are men and should act as such. Being honorable and loving one another for better or worse! This is the way I have always been and it didn't win my any friends but who needs badly behaved idiots as friends. We are instructed to 'come out and be seperate'.

Therefore if I ever appear rude it is only to say what is on my mind. Never to make enemies. If you even have a slight understanding of those other followers of yahweh then I will give you all and any information you would want. Praise Jesus and never call yourself wise.

Yes this is Dual Seed Line the Descendants of Jacob the European people and the Descendants of Cain the Mongol Jews and all the other beasts of the field Matthew 13:24-25 "The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field; "but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way." Matthew 13:38-39 "The field is the world, the good seeds are the sons of the kingdom, but the tares are the sons of the wicked one. "The enemy who sowed them is the devil, the harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are the angels." The word Christian means YAHWEH'S Sons and Daughters, but it should be called Racial Covenant Identity just like James Wickstrom said and that he was a teacher of because a Racial Covenant was given to Abraham to Issac and down to Jacob who was renamed Israel by YAHWEH and his Racial Descendants forever, that's why Race is so important and the Jews through there multiculturalism and our own people throught there insanity have just about mongrelized the White Race out of exsistence which is what the Devil wanted and they've done their damage that's for sure. But one thing Dr. Wickstrom talked about and said that he tried to do and never could do is to get all of our people to come together as one, one Race one family like YAHWEH has always wanted it but just never seems to happen and that's the reason our Race is being destroyed is because of division and if it doesn't change then it's game over for the White Race and all the Descendants of Jacob Israel and any mention of YAHWEH GOD on this Earth, because Luke 11:17 "Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and a house divided against a house falls ." just like our Race has fallen.

Quote Originally Posted by AngloSaxonIsrael View Post
    Yes this is Dual Seed Line the Descendants of Jacob the European people and the Descendants of Cain the Mongol Jews and all the other beasts of the field Matthew 13:24-25 "The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field; "but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way." Matthew 13:38-39 "The field is the world, the good seeds are the sons of the kingdom, but the tares are the sons of the wicked one. "The enemy who sowed them is the devil, the harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are the angels." The word Christian means YAHWEH'S Sons and Daughters, but it should be called Racial Covenant Identity just like James Wickstrom said and that he was a teacher of because a Racial Covenant was given to Abraham to Issac and down to Jacob who was renamed Israel by YAHWEH and his Racial Descendants forever, that's why Race is so important and the Jews through there multiculturalism and our own people throught there insanity have just about mongrelized the White Race out of exsistence which is what the Devil wanted and they've done their damage that's for sure. But one thing Dr. Wickstrom talked about and said that he tried to do and never could do is to get all of our people to come together as one, one Race one family like YAHWEH has always wanted it but just never seems to happen and that's the reason our Race is being destroyed is because of division and if it doesn't change then it's game over for the White Race and all the Descendants of Jacob Israel and any mention of YAHWEH GOD on this Earth, because Luke 11:17 "Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and a house divided against a house falls ." just like our Race has fallen.
    Well said. Some people are just not smart enough to be one of us. I mean whites by the way. Those that are we should welcome with open arms, I agree!

Blog Entries

My understanding of the subject is better. The posts are appreciated. Our people writing info for each others betterment is Unity in itself. A racial society for our people is hard work. Same concept as holding a job. Contribution is a necessary part of being a free man. Thanks forum.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBeliever View Post
    Well said. Some people are just not smart enough to be one of us. I mean whites by the way. Those that are we should welcome with open arms, I agree!
    This message doesn't that much brains to figure out or accept. Its the only way the Bible even makes sense. What it takes to accept is wisdom and humility. Something many lack.
    You know what the difference between the jews and the Nazis is?
    The jews are actually guilty of the crimes their accused of.

Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    This message doesn't that much brains to figure out or accept. Its the only way the Bible even makes sense. What it takes to accept is wisdom and humility. Something many lack.
    Well I found god through asking earnestly as a child finding people toxic and dishonest. I felt like something was wrong but I didn't know what. My parents told me to stop worrying but I couldn't not worry and here I am many years later. Wisdom is truly from god. The more I learn the more I appreciate god's gifts and as you say to stay humble. Which is difficult in a world full of egotists!