Thread: British Media make a Waco documentary with new interviews (from the present day)

Post British Media make a Waco documentary with new interviews (from the present day)

If it does not let you watch it use a vpn for the UK. http://www.channel5.com/show/waco-25-years-later/

Personally I think Koresh was a child molesting nut and cult leader. But the police/army behaved disgracefully and should have arrested Koresh and let the others go from there! Because they went gung-ho it resulted in many innocent children dying in an awful way!

I know Koresh was not CI in any way shape or form. Just thought it is a topic that sparked a lot of religious debate. Timothy McVeigh cited Waco as a reason behind his anger at the government.

Ruby Ridge for me is a real example of a good family being targeted by evil ((government forces)).

Re: British Media make a Waco documentary with new interviews (from the present day)

I know someone who was at Ruby Ridge and knew Vicki Weaver personally.
    I saw Waco all those years ago and I doubt Koresh was guilty of anything but being
    a Christian. The BATF and FBI were looking to make a big show raid and one of those morons
    threw a grenade inside a room with their own men in it. Then they promptly went berserk.
    Then there was the execution live on air of the entire compound. This after they were playing
    "These boots are made for walking and they'll walk all over you..." Ron Hirochi was at Waco BTW.
    There was one video where they played Thermal imaging live on air of the people trying to run from the
    only exit an getting gunned down by the feds. It was played only once and the host looked like he was
    going to soil himself. Waco was obscene.
    You know what the difference between the jews and the Nazis is?
    The jews are actually guilty of the crimes their accused of.

Blog Entries

Re: British Media make a Waco documentary with new interviews (from the present day)

Before the internet and mass communication. Universal-ism was a narrative many tried to use in interpreting what happened in Waco and Ruby Ridge. Looking back on the occurrence Our racial people were disorganized in regards to dignity and character improvements of each other. The events and occurrences of the world is for Yahweh's glory not for anyone on earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    I know someone who was at Ruby Ridge and knew Vicki Weaver personally.
    I saw Waco all those years ago and I doubt Koresh was guilty of anything but being
    a Christian. The BATF and FBI were looking to make a big show raid and one of those morons
    threw a grenade inside a room with their own men in it. Then they promptly went berserk.
    Then there was the execution live on air of the entire compound. This after they were playing
    "These boots are made for walking and they'll walk all over you..." Ron Hirochi was at Waco BTW.
    There was one video where they played Thermal imaging live on air of the people trying to run from the
    only exit an getting gunned down by the feds. It was played only once and the host looked like he was
    going to soil himself. Waco was obscene.
    Interesting! I believe it completely. These people are evil tare seed of the devil. In the documentary they said Koresh was a pedophile and that all the people who died commit suicide in a fire allegedly lit by Koresh and his lieutenants.

As you say, guilty... of being christian and not a mainstream church.

Quote Originally Posted by frey#89 View Post
    Before the internet and mass communication. Universal-ism was a narrative many tried to use in interpreting what happened in Waco and Ruby Ridge. Looking back on the occurrence Our racial people were disorganized in regards to dignity and character improvements of each other. The events and occurrences of the world is for Yahweh's glory not for anyone on earth.
    Yep... but sometimes it is hard to swallow!

Blog Entries

Great point of view from both of you Truebeliver and Astragoth. Much better than mine. Not related to the Waco mass murder occurrence. I remember back in 2001 while I was in Indianapolis, Indiana. I was at a camp ground. A group of international Fire fighters getting together celebrating the death penalty that week of Timothy McVeigh. The suspect Oklahoma City bomber. It was a international gathering.
    I remember a Canadian fire fighter most likely a mason do the scripted space crowding. Gang stalking tactic. The cruelty and brutality is international. The USA and financially civilized nations of the earth has more resources at their disposal to keep secret State cruelty and brutality.