Thread: a new "deep work" ministry: set-apart way-shower missions of Hosp. Fellowship

Lightbulb a new "deep work" ministry: set-apart way-shower missions of Hosp. Fellowship

... and now for something completely different...

a rare few may remember this author's early internet days putting SFA online in the 1990s (FTP site + Usenet posts), then later publishing the STRAIGHT/"Mechizedek Vigilance" newsletters... which later became the "G.O.A.L." (god's order affirmed in love) Reference library webpage. but after those radical early beginnings, went deep underground to focus on engineering effective technological-spiritual-academic solutions to the "silent weapons for quiet wars" that nobody was addressing.

after 2 decades of "deep work" ... an old missionary effort has emerged out of the private... to freely share a comprehensive system for "overcoming" the present world order.... with a singular focus on alternatives to the "unholy trinity" (religion-money-gov't) with viable new covenant methodologies. everything is published, online, for free (but in parable) ... as an inheritance for those 'seeking the kingdom first'... but only for those with "eyes to see")

Set Apart, Way Shower Missions: https://hosfell.wixsite.com/set-apart

blog pt. 1 - …greater things you will do… the “royal priesthood”
    https://hosfell.wixsite.com/set-apar...st/way-showers

blog pt 2 - without a vision, people perish: but one who listens to instruction will be happy
    https://hosfell.wixsite.com/set-apar...ost/volunteers

blog pt 3 - paradise restored: rehabilitation of (PTSD) post-traumatic slavery disorder thru separation from church & state.https://hosfell.wixsite.com/set-apar...-post/paradise

Re: a new "deep work" ministry: set-apart way-shower missions of Hosp. Fellowship

Does that come with a massage parlour from Thai "ladies" at weekends??? Maybe set up a Steam group where you can host sermons, podcasts and bitch about people you detest, while pretending to like them to their face. Or, you could rejuvenate a historical group where you can roleplay, plot and take down people on the internet. Or... wait, I just described my "ministry". Best of luck, "friend".
    Assistant pastor at 'Donkeys and Dust Teaching Ministries'. Visit our Ceefax private forum for our sermons, videos, shared files and true fellowship/pow wow... without a tomahawk in the back.

Re: a new "deep work" ministry: set-apart way-shower missions of Hosp. Fellowship

um... ok... whatever floats your boat. may you reap the rewards that are merited by the works you put out.

for anyone tired of the pissing contests and more concerned about their own right-standing before their creator in (new) covenant relationship where there is redemption and dominion then perhaps start here:

Set Apart, Way Shower Missions: https://hosfell.wixsite.com/set-apart

Blog Entries

Great input and encouragement. I know there are cases when our people do well. Just only when they stay out of public circles as far as I know. Progress and encouraging news of the genocide have been kept secret among tight circles of family and friends for a long time. The right of Association is not allowed in the USA, without private social circles not many at all ever been reported.

Smile Re: a new "deep work" ministry: set-apart way-shower missions of Hosp. Fellowship

couldn't most do better, when more decide to come into wellness? if not now, then when should one start?
    isn't the way to "overcome" always been defined in "the word" as "love" - i.e. what fulfills law according to abba-creator's will?
    if... "the world is judged with righteousness, and the people with equity" - Psalms 98:9 isn't it time to come into covenant obedience, and be raised up again?
    if so, then isn't it only thru walking "the way" of our way-shower - i.e. the anointed (christ) - the only way into "right-doing" (righteousness)? and once "clothed in his righteousness", and armed with the spiritual weapons defined in Ep. 6, does one not walk in the assurance policy of Psalms 91 with confidence our left, right and backsides are covered by legions of angels?
    hasn't the story from all of scripture and the prophets been one of:
    . . 1. obedience = blessings and raised above all, and
    . . 2. "disobedience" = cursing and brought low before one's enemies?

what if a mere "remnant" decided to get about the business of doing what the called are meant to do? commit to making one's election sure by coming into complete exclusive equity? wouldn't this perfect one's calling, and make one's election sure... as well as equipping such saints with the means to "move mountains" (governments) and overcome this present darkenss (i.e. the world-order)?
    what we waiting for? a golden ticked from willy-wonka? ;-)

"choose this day whom ye shall serve...", right? we still have a choice, and if the story of gideon is an example we can trust in...
    . . . are we truly so far from any "end" we can't still choose to "stand in the gap", move forward in trust, with songs of praise proceeding such toward overcoming all "enemies" with the righteousness of the christ, and judgment from exclusive equity for "relief" from all wrongs?

http://hosfell.org/ Hospitality Fellowship's missionary work is authorized by the order of melchizedek for royal-priesthood training in the dominion mandate to create peace thru trust and the overcoming right-doing of equity... a set-apart, way-showing discipleship training for "restoring paradise" thru doing the will, for furthering abba-creator's kingdom... here on earth, as it is in heaven.

one blog author who's recently been inspired: what 'trinity' can overcome the 'unholy trinity'?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KonigKlaus View Post
    couldn't most do better, when more decide to come into wellness? if not now, then when should one start?
    isn't the way to "overcome" always been defined in "the word" as "love" - i.e. what fulfills law according to abba-creator's will?
    if... "the world is judged with righteousness, and the people with equity" - Psalms 98:9 isn't it time to come into covenant obedience, and be raised up again?
    if so, then isn't it only thru walking "the way" of our way-shower - i.e. the anointed (christ) - the only way into "right-doing" (righteousness)? and once "clothed in his righteousness", and armed with the spiritual weapons defined in Ep. 6, does one not walk in the assurance policy of Psalms 91 with confidence our left, right and backsides are covered by legions of angels?
    hasn't the story from all of scripture and the prophets been one of:
    . . 1. obedience = blessings and raised above all, and
    . . 2. "disobedience" = cursing and brought low before one's enemies?

what if a mere "remnant" decided to get about the business of doing what the called are meant to do? commit to making one's election sure by coming into complete exclusive equity? wouldn't this perfect one's calling, and make one's election sure... as well as equipping such saints with the means to "move mountains" (governments) and overcome this present darkenss (i.e. the world-order)?
    what we waiting for? a golden ticked from willy-wonka? ;-)

"choose this day whom ye shall serve...", right? we still have a choice, and if the story of gideon is an example we can trust in...
    . . . are we truly so far from any "end" we can't still choose to "stand in the gap", move forward in trust, with songs of praise proceeding such toward overcoming all "enemies" with the righteousness of the christ, and judgment from exclusive equity for "relief" from all wrongs?

http://hosfell.org/ Hospitality Fellowship's missionary work is authorized by the order of melchizedek for royal-priesthood training in the dominion mandate to create peace thru trust and the overcoming right-doing of equity... a set-apart, way-showing discipleship training for "restoring paradise" thru doing the will, for furthering abba-creator's kingdom... here on earth, as it is in heaven.

one blog author who's recently been inspired: what 'trinity' can overcome the 'unholy trinity'?
    I am glad their are men like yourself ;;;who continue to volunteer their time to put out their ideas to help others. I figure giving a place for Yahweh in your life;;;; means not giving a place to race mixing, police state communist tactics, gang stalking or dominating other racial kinsmen::::: at he same the time.. Thanks for the info and time you give to others. Yahweh bless.

when one is "purchased" by so great a price (by the sacrificial blood of the Lamb), does one have "liberty" to become slaves of men and their empty (bankrupt) traditions?
    if the world is judged by righteousness, and the people with equity (Ps 98:9), are we covered in that blood of that "righteous one" that redeemed us without money "out of" the world? Is this the "salvation" one is clothed with and the 'breastplate" that protects us from the 'fiery arrows of the evil one"?
    if the "heir of all things" purchased everything in the world, can we do anything less than bring "these enemies of mine who were unwilling for me to rule over them, bring them here and slay them in front of me." (luk 19:27). how do we do this?
    isn't that what a 'set-apart way-shower" should know? if our weapons are spiritual, and we battle not against flesh and blood, then how do we use these weapons to overcome the "world order" and become restored in the inheritance stored up by the wicked for the righteous?
    are yahuwah's elect, called from the foundation of the world, not called out of the darkness to become over-comers?
    are the (adopted) "sons" not what all of creation is groaning for to be revealed?
    are we called to nothing less than complete surrender to the king of kings, and bound to his service as his bondsmen, as a vassal king is bound to his high king by (covenant) treaty?
    if we have been given appointment, as his embassador, to represent abba(father)'s business before the "princes" and "kings" of the earth, how do we use the inheritance as co-heirs with the christ to "forgive our debtors, so our debts can be forgiven"?
    when does the world get turned right side up again, if the 'elect' with appointment out from under "governors" and "tutors" don't rise up into their royal priest duties, as a set-apart (holy) chosen nation to bring about "his kingdom come, on earth as it is in heaven"?
    Why not dream bigger, aim higher? Why make Third Position (3P) one's new ideology in 2020? ...iows:
    What if one goes neither left, nor right, but beyond all of mankind's bankrupt traditions of religion-politics-money?
    ---- why not be with the fellowship of way-showers? (i.e. a fraternal benefit society)
    https://www.hosfell.org/single-post/way-showers

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pompey View Post
    Does that come with a massage parlour from Thai "ladies" at weekends??? Maybe set up a Steam group where you can host sermons, podcasts and bitch about people you detest, while pretending to like them to their face. Or, you could rejuvenate a historical group where you can roleplay, plot and take down people on the internet. Or... wait, I just described my "ministry". Best of luck, "friend".
    I agree 100 percent Pompey. Time wasters playing Yahweh God is not good for Racial Identity. Let Yahweh be Yahweh and people be people.