Thread: Questions.

Questions.

I made this thread for me to ask questions of the group. Maybe you think them stupid but I only have myself here.
    For passover what is considered "leven" for me to remove from the house? How autistic should I be with this?
    Is it just yeast?
    You know what the difference between the jews and the Nazis is?
    The jews are actually guilty of the crimes their accused of.

Blog Entries

Re: Questions.

In the context of the books of Yahweh. Love your God with all your heart and soul. also love your neighbor as yourself.. As far as I can say to have family and friends to worship with to begin. Passover was a time the death angle spared the white Israelite in ancient Egypt. Sure not a lot a freedom to speak in public places to each other any more. Hope you sprite is brought higher by my response.

Is stuff like baking soda considered a levening agent?

I have no idea. The judaizers tell people to remove yeast from their houses but it's not Biblical.

"The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened" (Matthew 13:33).
    "Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us" (1 Corinthians 5:7).
    "Beware of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy" (Luke 12:1-3).

Leavened bread was forbidden to eat during the old Passover but yeast-fermented wine was commanded to drink. I can't find anything demanding the removal of literal "yeast" in scripture. If it's there, I'd certainly like to see it. Perhaps somebody more well-versed on this subject will answer, friend.

I'm off to have a Passover cheeseburger in Christ. ;)
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    I have no idea. The judaizers tell people to remove yeast from their houses but it's not Biblical.

"The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened" (Matthew 13:33).
    "Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us" (1 Corinthians 5:7).

Leavened bread was forbidden to eat during the old Passover but yeast-fermented wine was commanded to drink. I can't find anything demanding the removal of literal "yeast" in scripture. If it's there, I'd certainly like to see it. Perhaps somebody more well-versed on this subject will answer, friend.

I'm off to have a Passover cheeseburger in Christ. ;)
    Could this be the way to look at these verses ?:

The leaven “of the Pharisees” is hypocrisy – i.e. insincerity, lies and deceit masquerading as virtue.
    We have to purge all of that out of ourselves the old lump of dough full of old corrupt leaven, to become a new uncontaminated lump –
    N.B. made possible through Christ our Passover:

Followed in context - by the very next verse:

8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.

The leaven “of the kingdom” can now work in the renewed unleavened lumps of meal:

The "feast" is the seven symbolic days of Unleavened Bread, initiated by:
    The High Day Sabbath Passover Feast on the first night !

See:

The Passover Lamb of God

According to what I've seen in the Bible specifically the handbook of biblical law I found your supposed to clear your house of leven for the feast of unleven bread and passover.
    Maybe I'm being too autistic about this but I try to do this properly. I think this is it.

Exodus 12: 18 In the first month you are to eat bread made without yeast, from the evening of the fourteenth day until the evening of the twenty-first day. 19 For seven days no yeast is to be found in your houses. And whoever eats anything with yeast in it must be cut off from the community of Israel, whether he is an alien or native-born. 20 Eat nothing made with yeast. Wherever you live, you must eat unleavened bread."

That is neither helpful nor respectful.

Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    That is neither helpful nor respectful.
    How do you know if you dont go "see" it ?

I'd love to, and been tempted, to post the whole thing in a thread, but it would be too exhausting.

Do us both a favor and go see it for yourself, it may answer most questions you have about the Passover.