Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How does CI view the Nephilim? Ever read the Book of Enoch?

How does CI view the Nephilim? Ever read the Book of Enoch?

Hey all. I am not trying to be a troll... the whole CI thing has been a subject of intense curiosity ever since I found out.

My theory has been for years that the Nephilim are the ancestors of modern white people, as entities half human and half angel (Watcher). Reason I say this is because in the Book of Enoch (I know, extracanonical, but an interesting read nonetheless) it describes them as being essentially the creators of the world's first civilization, under tutelage by the Watchers.

Now if one notes that another name of Babylon was Sumeria, a corruption of the word Shumeria, Land of the Watchers, and that in their religion they believed that "gods" (which could, of course, refer to anything) gave them the secrets of civilization and interbred with them.

Now... my point is, being as it is that CI believe whites are the Israelites, what could "mighty men, and heroes of old" possibly refer to other than white people? Do you consider the Nephilim to refer to another modern day ethnicity, or to simply be a curiousity long extinct? Or do you subscribe to the notion of "Sons of God and Daughters of Men" simply referring to various forms of human or such?

I am not trying to be antagonistic, this is just something I was curious about...

Similar to Phinehas Pastor Visser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: How does CI view the Nephilim? Ever read the Book of Enoch?

I can say no Christian Identity pastor has ever hinted at the idea they were the other races as their obviously white fathers bred with Adamic women.

Likely because Enoch testifies their souls roam the earth as demons and the fallen angels are held on the fifth level of heaven (Secrets of Enoch 18:1-7).

These are the KNOWN angels that fell (of two hundred):

1. Semyaza, Shemyaza, Semjaza, Semiaza, Samyaza, Shemhazai
    "Taught enchantments and root-cuttings."

2. Azazel, Azazyel, Azaziel
    "Taught men to make swords, knives, shields, breastplates, the fabrication of mirrors and the workmanship of bracelets and ornaments, the use of paint, the beautifying of the eyebrows, the use of stones of every valuable and select kind, and of all sorts of dyes, so that the world became altered."

"Taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals of the earth and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all colouring tinctures."

3. Amazarak
    "Taught all the sorcerers, and dividers of roots."

4. Armers, Armeros, Armaros
    "Taught the solution of sorcery."
    "Taught the resolving of enchantments."

5. Barkayal, Baraqijal, Baraqel
    "Taught the observers of the stars."
    "Taught astrology."

6. Kokabel, Kawkabel, Kakabel
    "Taught the science of the constellations."

7. Ezeqeel, Ezekeel
    "Taught the knowledge of the clouds."

8. Araqiel, Arakiel
    "Taught the signs of the earth."

9. Shamsiel, Shamshiel
    "Taught the signs of the sun."

10. Sariel,, Suriel, Zerachiel, Saraquel, Asardel
    "Taught the motion of the moon."
    "Taught the course of the moon."

11. Akibeel
    "Taught signs."

12. Tamiel
    "Taught astronomy."

13. Penemue
    "Taught the bitter and the sweet, the use of ink and paper."

14. Kasdeja, Kisdeja
    "Taught the children of men all the wicked smitings of spirits and demons, and the smitings of the embryo in the womb, that it may pass away."

15. Gadreel
    "Introduced weapons of war."

16. Ramuell
    17. Danel
    18. Azkeel
    19. Saraknyal
    20. Asael
    21. Batraal
    22. Anane
    23. Zavebe
    24. Samsaveel
    25. Ertael
    26. Turel
    27. Yomvael
    28. Urakabarameel

As you can see their fathers were higher in intelligence than Adamites thus the "non-white Nephilim theory" impossible.

Tares can ONLY look like wheat.
    Pastor Visser @
    Covenant People's Ministry & Forums
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

From Dr. Swift:

Scripture says, in Genesis 6:4, “There were giants in the earth in those days” after the nephilim intermingled with the daughters of men. But strangely enough, many of the fossils they thought they had, they found they didn’t have for when they checked out these fossils by radiocarbon, they found they had very few that were within the time measure of the White race. It so happens that radiocarbon is a very accurate measure of time, and the scientists knew, therefore, that they had very few of the fossils they had hoped to find; and all the fossils of White men, which they had found, were fossils of White men of normal size. But they also had these monstrous giants, some of them very old that came from the mixture of races and confusion of bloods. But they found they also had animals. They had tremendous, monster apes, and they had portions of the bones of horses, all in a jumble and they were trying to make a missing link out of all this.

But a race, my friends, develops its culture, because it adds to its knowledge; and inside the genes of a race the fine chromatins, which are electronic particles charged with patterns of remembrance, give each new born child the sum total of the background of his parents and of his grandparents, right on back to the time of his origin. So, as a race develops its areas of history, it also adds to its culture; and if it does not intermingle with other races, the knowledge and the culture of this race is expanded by the compendium of knowledge and experience that that society has acquired.

It is a significant fact, which we can establish, that Negroes have very little culture, because in the pattern of their remembrance, they haven’t discovered very much that was new. The degeneracy of Negroes has puzzled many people, for Negroes actually degenerated after they came to earth as axmen and swordsmen of the Luciferian armies that fought against God. In the Book of Enoch, it tells you that the axmen and swordsmen were dark and curly headed people, and Lucifer brought them to earth as his ships were defeated and destroyed by the powers of the Most High. And then, because he was a devil, he wanted to confuse everything that God had created over the courses of time, each of which God had said was good.

God had declared, in the creation of the male and female of the ancient Asiatic race, that it was good. When He established the Adamic race, which, incidentally, happens to be White, He produced or established a son here on earth, by a process called “yatsar” in Hebrew, which means to mould into a form. Of course this Adamic race was the “Seventh Day” creation. On the “seventh day,” as God viewed what He had done, He said there was no Adamite to till the soil, no one with a perception of agricultural skill. There were none of the children of the Most High on the face of the earth. So God begat Adam in His own image, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life (the holy spirit); and Adam became a living soul. Then after wards, God separated a portion out of Adam and produced Eve, that the two of them might be one flesh. And thus a part of God ‘s household and family was transferred from heaven to earth, and descendants of that family became, there after, well established here.

Remember that there have been millions of years of history in the earth, and therefore there have been races that go far back in their background. Some f these races have shown areas of development and some have shown evidences of retrogression. After the fall of Lucifer, the areas of retrogression have generally been marked by their integration and mongrelization. The Negroid is one of the lowest species on the face of the earth, because he fell the furthest, and because, when he came to earth under the Luciferian design, he was used for the mongrelization of the ancient Asiatics and the interference with other races.

http://www.aryan-nation.org/c_swift/god.html

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Visser View Post

Tares can ONLY look like wheat.
    I don't understand how anyone in C.I. could miss this obvious fact. Other to say that either they do not know who the wheat is, or they do and are purposefully bastardizing Christian Identity. This is something the single seed liners do. Christian Identity is and has always been duel seed line.

Quote Originally Posted by Panzerschreck View Post
    I don't understand how anyone in C.I. could miss this obvious fact. Other to say that either they do not know who the wheat is, or they do and are purposefully bastardizing Christian Identity. This is something the single seed liners do. Christian Identity is and has always been duel seed line.

I'm going to correct you where you're wrong, Panzerschreck. Like it or lump it. Please don't take offence.

Seedline is one word.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchType View Post
    I'm going to correct you where you're wrong, Panzerschreck. Like it or lump it. Please don't take offence.

Seedline is one word.

The Epistle of Jude in the New Testament quotes Enoch.

Jude 1:14 (Ferrar Fenton)
    "Respecting these, indeed, Enoch, the seventh from Adam, also foretold, saying: 'Behold, a Master will come with His holy myriads, to execute judgement upon all; and He will convict all the impious of their impious actions of which they have been notoriously guilty, and for all the perversities which impious sinners have uttered against Him.'"

So the Catholic Pope and Cardinals (you know, the guys who wear the Red Jew hats) decided Jude was "divinely inspired" but Enoch wasn't? Jude quoted Enoch! Jude obviously felt Enoch was divinely inspired.

I have the Book of Enoch as well, and have flipped through it a bit. A very interesting book. I look forward to reading it when I finish the Kingdom Identity Course.

To respond to what Father of Six said above when he quoted Swift, if this is what the book of Enoch says about the Negro (although partially true), then the book of enoch is definitely a fraud because it is not scriptural. For something to stand up to scrutiny, there has to be similiar, or identical references to what it says in other parts of the Bible to back it up.

Although Enoch is mentioned in other books of the Bible, there is no indication in other parts of scripture that the Negro was brought to earth by Satan. The Negro, despite his faults, is a creation of Yahweh, just like the white man is and just like lions and tigers and bears and elephants. There is no doubt we were meant to keep seperate, but the black man, like the white man is becoming an endangered species - mailnly due to race mixing. The vast majority of "negroes" in the United States are not negroes at all - Barack Obama being a prime example of a new generation "coloured". The Negro is not a threat to the white man as long as the white man keeps seperate from him. It is the colored who starts to become a threat to the white man and the Jew (Khazar) is the "King of the Coloureds".

I strongly suspect that the so-called book of Enoch was not written by Enoch, and I also doubt that it is a latter reproduction of his earlier writings. Just the style in which it was written also seems quite different to the other books of the Bible.
    Last edited by AryanChristianIsraelite; 09-21-2014 at 03:08 PM.

PS - I have something else to add, something which I think that not a lot of people here have explored:

Here is a comment I posted on another forum a few years ago that I specially went to dig up now, so that I wouldn't have to re-type it from scratch:

First, here is the most common reference to giants in the Bible:

Genesis 6:4 "There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown."

There are 2 Hebrew words when translating the word giants of different Bible verses, and they are totally different translations - only the one in Samuel should be translated "giant" and not the one in Genesis (although it is in the KJV); and neither are extra-terrestrial beings !

The "Rephaim" of 2 Samuel 5:18 and the word "giant" of 2 Samuel 21:16 are the same Hebrew word: "Raphah" <07497> meaning literally (according to Strongs concordance) "giant" from 1051 "Beyth Rapha", "house of the giant", or tribe of giants.

However this is NOT the same Hebrew translation as the English word "giants" in Genesis, who were simply "tyrants" (Hebrew word: Nephil/Nephilum)"

Go look-up "giants" in the context of the verse in Genesis, using Strong Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew Chaldee and Greek dictionaries (hardcover print - cover is maroon in colour, more than 2.5 inches thick by Riverside Book and Bible House, Iowa Falls, Iowa -different to some online Strongs that have been corrupted):

It says: "5303 nephil, nef-eel'; from 5307; prop., a feller, i.e. a bully or tyrant:-giant". I assume the word giants in the context of the book of Enoch could mean the same in Hebrew or Aramaic, since the book of Enoch seems to have been originally written in these 2 languages.

However, we still need to be very careful when talking about the book of Enoch. Although there are references to the individual (Enoch) in the Bible we use today, references to Enoch and any verses similar to verses found in the Book of Enoch which are found in the Bible are few and far between!

Here is Wikipedia on the book of Enoch although I don't always agree with everything in Wikipedia:

"The Book of Enoch (also 1 Enoch) is an ancient Jewish religious work, traditionally ascribed to Enoch, the great-grandfather of Noah. It is NOT PART OF THE BIBLICAL CANON as used by Jews, apart from Beta Israel. It is regarded as canonical by the ETHIOPIAN Orthodox Church and Eritrean Orthodox Church, but NO OTHER CHRISTIAN GROUP. The older sections(mainly in the Book of the Watchers) are estimated to date from about 300 BC, and the latest part (Book of Parables) probably was composed at the end of the 1st century BC. It is wholly EXTANT ONLY IN THE GE'EZ LANGUAGE, with Aramaic FRAGMENTS from the Dead Sea Scrolls and A FEW Greek and Latin fragments. The original language was either Aramaic or Hebrew; E. Isaac suggests that the Book of Enoch, like the Book of Daniel, was composed partially in Aramaic and partially in Hebrew.[3]:6 A SHORT SECTION of 1 Enoch (1 En 1:9) is quoted in the New Testament (Letter of Jude 1:14-15), and is there attributed to "Enoch the Seventh from Adam" (1 En 60:8)."

The parts of Enoch suggesting fallen angels interbreeding with humans is what should be viewed with the most suspicion.
    I believe the book, if it even originally existed, became distorted.

I've read the book of Enoch. Its very interesting and like most of the other books kept out of the bible it was done so for a reason.
    The one scene in the book where the "Princes and mighty" were brought before the throne is most interesting.
    On another note have any of you heard of the story of the Giant of Kandahar? A special forces squad supposedly got into a
    fight with and killed a giant. Described as 12 feet tall 1100 pounds and having white skin and bright red hair.