Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sayings From The Bible

Blog Entries

Re: Sayings From The Bible

Ecclesiastes Chapter 4. What I got out of the chapter was how Masonic Communism promotes endlessly chasing dreams of being proficient in a trade rather than the real accomplishment of having a family of your own along with the respect of friends standing by your side. Sure the mud races do not have A enforced communist education system but they have children of their own who have a really good chance of inheriting the stuff of the educated 200 years from now. Race matters in the Bible; Hell being born and growing up around people of your own persuasion matters a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by frey#89 View Post
    Ecclesiastes Chapter 4. What I got out of the chapter was how Masonic Communism promotes endlessly chasing dreams of being proficient in a trade rather than the real accomplishment of having a family of your own along with the respect of friends standing by your side. Sure the mud races do not have A enforced communist education system but they have children of their own who have a really good chance of inheriting the stuff of the educated 200 years from now. Race matters in the Bible; Hell being born and growing up around people of your own persuasion matters a lot.
    Masonry and jews collude together. The masons get worldy wealth for selling everyone else out.

Its often said a mans favorite son or daughter was "the apple of his eye", which comes from:

Deuteronomy 32:10 He found him in a desert land, and in the waste howling wilderness; he led him about, he instructed him, he kept him as the apple of his eye.

Psalms 17:8 Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings,

Proverbs 7:2 Keep my commandments, and live; and my law as the apple of thine eye.

Lamentations 2:18 Their heart cried unto the Lord, O wall of the daughter of Zion, let tears run down like a river day and night: give thyself no rest; let not the apple of thine eye cease.

Zechariah 2:8 For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.

and is indirectly connected to:

Song of Solomon 2:3 As the apple tree among the trees of the wood, so is my beloved among the sons. I sat down under his shadow with great delight, and his fruit was sweet to my taste.

Song of Solomon 8:5 Who is this that cometh up from the wilderness, leaning upon her beloved? I raised thee up under the apple tree: there thy mother brought thee forth: there she brought thee forth that bare thee.

Blog Entries

I read Ecclesiastes chapter 5 verse 4 and 5. What I understand about these passages was personal character. If a persons sins out of foolishness or being cruel and evil : Yahweh is not a respecter of person or persons.