Thread: Stephen Hawking's DEAD

Stephen Hawking's DEAD

BREAKING NEWS: Professor Stephen Hawking is dead at 76

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...g-dead-76.html

Denied Jesus/Yahweh and is now in Hell. His rhetoric pushed many of our people away from Jesus/Yahweh. Good Riddance!

Re: Stephen Hawking's DEAD

There is no heaven or afterlife, that is a fairy story’: How Stephen Hawking confronted the dark realities of his own death

"He believed that living your best life was more important than hoping for a heaven."

"He believed that it wasn't necessary for a creator to have begun the universe."

"'When people ask me if a god created the universe, I tell them that the question itself makes no sense. Time didn’t exist before the Big Bang, so there is no time for God to make the universe in."

"'No one created our universe, and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realisation; There is probably no heaven, and no afterlife either."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...iry-story.html

This is the kind of crap he pushed.

Like in the story of Lazarus he is now regretting his denial of Jesus/Yahweh.

Fantastic news, praise YHWH!

24 hours before this story broke, I was telling someone how I wished he would hurry up and die. And here we are!

I wrote this over on RT about him: "He was an evil RoboYid. He will be roasting in 'ell where he belongs. He was more machine than man... Twisted and evil. He wasn't the droid I was looking for..."

Blog Entries

One less media figure head keeping white people distracted. It is not normal to be separated from Yahweh.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    There is no heaven or afterlife, that is a fairy story’: How Stephen Hawking confronted the dark realities of his own death

"He believed that living your best life was more important than hoping for a heaven."

"He believed that it wasn't necessary for a creator to have begun the universe."

"'When people ask me if a god created the universe, I tell them that the question itself makes no sense. Time didn’t exist before the Big Bang, so there is no time for God to make the universe in."

"'No one created our universe, and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realisation; There is probably no heaven, and no afterlife either."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...iry-story.html

This is the kind of crap he pushed.

Like in the story of Lazarus he is now regretting his denial of Jesus/Yahweh.
    He had a bad hand in life really. His illness I would not wish on anyone. But I think he was always a red communist type. Look at the trials of poor old Job. He never hated god when he had many excuses to do so.

As for his contributions.. I must say I know little. But isn't a theory just speculation until proven!?

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBeliever View Post
    As for his contributions.. I must say I know little. But isn't a theory just speculation until proven!?
    Right, the majority of theories are never proven. Most theories are designed in a way to try and disprove Yahweh and what the Bible teaches. Like we go to school and many things they teach us are all "theories." There really is no reason to even learn that crap...The big bang theory, Darwins theory of evolution, etc.

Darwin was a free-mason who knew he was in the wrong.