Thread: False prophet Billy Graham passed away

False prophet Billy Graham passed away

Billy Graham, 'America's Pastor' And Noted Evangelist, Dead At 99

https://www.yahoo.com/news/billy-gra...132351604.html

And as I learned last year he knew the truth, but never taught it because teaching the truth is not profitable...

Blog Entries

Re: False prophet Billy Graham passed away

My opinion of this representative of easy popular drunken type of Judaeo Christianity will seem way out in left field to others. The type of Christianity was kind of a drug or alcohol addiction. Feelings and feeling good replaced the truth.
    The guy hated South Africa protecting whites there from being bullied. He did appose perverted weirdos though!!. At the same time he Supported Martin Luther king Jr. the black covert Communist;;; at the same time he supposed to be against so called Godless communism???/ A guy who worked to normalize feelgood Christianity by which its undercover goals where to torture white people to extinction.

I honestly don't know much about him. I do know he had an interesting conversation with Nixon.
    You know what the difference between the jews and the Nazis is?
    The jews are actually guilty of the crimes their accused of.

Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    I honestly don't know much about him. I do know he had an interesting conversation with Nixon.
    Yeah he and Nixon were secretly recorded talking about how jews operate in positions of power. No one knows who he is over in the UK and I don't either. But he basically was a lover of the world more than god. He knew right from wrong but seemed unhappy to go the hard road of being called an evil nazi and losing his flock, that made him big money.

Two absolute phonies and scumbags that spring to mind are Benny Hinn and Joel Osteen, I think Billy was more of a mixed bag. Who knows maybe god will reward him for his evangelising. After all King David was a murderer and an adulterer, yet he killed so many of god's enemies his overall score was in the green. Osteen has his crowd repeat a goofy mantra pre-sermon which is not canon. It is like Judeos who say 'god helps those that help themselves'. That statement is not canon and was first said my free-mason judeo Benjamin Franklin. Another one is 'don't judge a book by it's cover'. All these maxims are not godly.

In fact god does help those who try and work hard. But it is an insult to suggest that god is not the true source by which we exist and prosper or are cursed.