Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tell me about Adam

Re: Tell me about Adam

Quote Originally Posted by John Beauclerc View Post
    I think you are right on the money with that!

Here is the latest: https://www.rt.com/uk/418148-cheddar...tter-reaction/
    The biggest issue with Cheddar Man is science cannot say if he happened upon white people OR if whites coming to Britain encountered him. But, no matter how you interpret Scripture:

Presuming that Cheddar man is 10,000 years old, the reason he has blue eyes is that he inter-mixed with Pre-Adamic whites. That being the case, Adam would be an eighth day creation as per Genesis chapter 2 AND, instead of these stupid theories having people like Seth, forward, marrying their sisters, they instead took their wives from existing Pre Adamic white women.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Chapters and verse, pilcrows and punctuation,
    are all additional aids of the translators,
    some influenced by ulterior motives:

What if Genesis Chapter 2 actually starts in verse 4,
    with verses 1,2 and 3 finishing Chapter 1 –

Note the pilcrows again ! ! !

Does that make more logical sense !

In fact there is no certainty of any verse order because
    the original text material the Masoretic scribes used,
    have all mysteriously disappeared !

No one can see what they did.

Using the content and context as a guide could produce
    a different order with the pilcrows still in the same place.
    Note the verses associated with the creation of Adam and the command to:

“Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.”

This can only refer to the re-creation and replenishment of Adamic man - in this Earth Age.

i.e. Adamic man didn’t survive the transition from the previous Earth Age to our current Earth Age. They obviously weren’t meant to survive and were singled out for total destruction on Earth:

Totally removed without a trace remaining

Literally wiped off the face of the earth !

All the other darker skinned humanoids did survive: Neanderthals and different Cro-Magnon variants - many that continued for thousands and thousands of years up to today.

The Seven day/time/age/eon creation pattern, continued uninterrupted from the beginning and eventually on the “sixth day” of that repeating pattern, Yahweh recreated Adam eight thousand years ago, WITH THAT SPECIFIC COMMAND:

“Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.”

The rest is Biblical History and we have passed through anotherweek” to the fast approaching end of this our currentweek” . . .

Is that possibly more or less how it is or was ? ? ?

See:

SOMETHING SPECIAL

and

https://covenantpeoplesministry.org/...weh-s-Calendar

Quote Originally Posted by TheResister View Post
    The biggest issue with Cheddar Man is science cannot say if he happened upon white people OR if whites coming to Britain encountered him. But, no matter how you interpret Scripture:

Presuming that Cheddar man is 10,000 years old, the reason he has blue eyes is that he inter-mixed with Pre-Adamic whites. That being the case, Adam would be an eighth day creation as per Genesis chapter 2 AND, instead of these stupid theories having people like Seth, forward, marrying their sisters, they instead took their wives from existing Pre Adamic white women.
    Cheddar man is just plain a retarded hoax. They're trying to push the "whites never really existed goyim" line now.
    i.e. Adamic man didn’t survive the transition from the previous Earth Age to our current Earth Age. They obviously weren’t meant to survive and were singled out for total destruction on Earth:

Totally removed without a trace remaining –

Literally wiped off the face of the earth !

All the other darker skinned humanoids did survive: Neanderthals and different Cro-Magnon variants - many that continued for thousands and thousands of years up to today.
    Cro magnons are interesting. Basically you have a people that looked like something out of a WW2 Nazi recruiting poster except they were on average 6' for women and men were 6'6 at least.
    Then they vanished out of the fossil record and we show up. In other words they were us before the fall. There were supposedly some pockets of them remaining up until the time of the conquistadores
    in South America.
    You know what the difference between the jews and the Nazis is?
    The jews are actually guilty of the crimes their accused of.