Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tell me about Adam

Tell me about Adam

I had an interesting conversation with an Identity pastor a few days ago who was picking my brain about Adam. BTW, any links to other Identity messages covering this is deeply appreciated.

The first chapter of Genesis covers creation and the eventual creation of Adam. (See Genesis 1: 25 and 26)

AFTER the sixth day creation, in Genesis 2: 2 through 6 talks about this creation and after it's completed, God blesses it but in verse 5 "there was not a man to till the ground." So then God breathes into man the breath of life and man becomes a living soul. I have never regarded Adam as being the first "man."

So, here is the academic problem:

After Genesis 2 : 4 there is no repeating the creation account. The first question is, was Adam man an eighth day creation?

Secondly, since during the creation account it had never rained (Genesis 2 : 5) how do those who argue for a time period other than a literal six day creation explain how plant life grew and animals got fed without rain?

My third concern is that the universalists use I Corinthians 15 : 45 in a vain attempt to say that Adam was the first man and that all races descended from him.

Well, it posed a challenge for the Identity pastor to begin writing his sermon to address this. How would you answer these issues? Thanks in advance for your answers.

Re: Tell me about Adam

Adam was told that if he ate of that fruit he would die in that day, yet lived to 930 years old, showing that one day is indeed as a thousand years to Yahweh and therefore Adam did die in that very same ‘day’ !

Interesting too that he died 70 years short of the full thousand year day.

See:

https://covenantpeoplesministry.org/...weh-s-Calendar

Recently someone on the forum remarked that these seven “days” mean equal periods of time !

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Adam was told that if he ate of that fruit he would die in that day, yet lived to 930 years old, showing that one day is indeed as a thousand years to Yahweh and therefore Adam did die in that very same ‘day’ !

Interesting too that he died 70 years short of the full thousand year day.

See:

https://covenantpeoplesministry.org/...weh-s-Calendar

Recently someone on the forum remarked that these seven “days” mean equal periods of time !

I follow you. But, here is the other issue related to that. There was no rain during the creation. See Genesis 2: 5

How did we go for thousands of years without rain?

My first guess is that Moses could only articulate this stuff from his own vocabulary and knowledge... he wasn't actually there. So, if God created these pre-Adamites and put them in countries Moses never heard of - much less been to, Moses would not know that the lack of rain only applied to that piece of land where Adam was formed and then the Garden of Eden was put. In other words, if we look at the word earth, it can only encompass that land that man had knowledge of at that time.

Genesis 2:6 tells you what was in lieu of “rain” to water the earth.

Whatever the timeframe/s of the seven periods of time, the sequence makes sense to me.

I haven’t considered an eighth day creation of man because to me I think everything is covered in the seven “days”.

Note the frequent use of by the translators !

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Genesis 2:6 tells you what was in lieu of “rain” to water the earth.

Whatever the timeframe/s of the seven periods of time, the sequence makes sense to me.

I haven’t considered an eighth day creation of man because to me I think everything is covered in the seven “days”.

Note the frequent use of by the translators !
    What do you call that mark anyway? Always thought it just was used to reference a new paragraph. I never considered an eighth day creation until asked about it. Then I re-read the first two chapters of Genesis carefully and had to admit, it is worthy of consideration. Though even if it has some basis, it is irrelevant since God created the beasts (chay) and they can just as easily account for all the migrations of non-Adamic people... like the land of Nod where the spawn of Satan went to when he got banished from the Garden of Eden.

There are thousands of new paragraphs without it.
    If I remember correctly Seedliner once said it was called a pillcrow or something and meant to denote a different fragment of scripture or something to that effect. It seems to indicate a change of context, viewpoint or even recap. It’s some kind of a break in the flow.

I just pointed out it’s very frequent use in these few verses to indicate the translators are trying to make things less confusing.

On the other hand I believe it has also been used to deliberately cause confusion in other places.

8000 years ago the farmer/tiller Adam was created with the gene ”SLC24A5”.
    All humanoids in this Earth Age prior to that were hunter gatherers:
    without that gene.

All Cro-Magnon variants and Neanderthal humanoids were hunter-gatherers without that gene !

Google “gene SLC24A5” and see what they say.

"Adam" in both Genesis chapters two and three are the same exact word - H120.

The Bible is only about the generations of Adam, none other.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post

Yes, gene SLC24A5 should have been named H120 ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post

That is not the issue. The issue is that God created a man in Genesis. Then AFTER the sixth day creation and AFTER God rested, he forms Adam from the earth and breathes into his nostrils the breath of life. A while back I had a conversation with an Identity pastor who asked me if I thought Adam was an eighth day creation OR if the account of Genesis chapter 2 was repeating what happened in Genesis chapter 1.

A few days ago (after I started this thread) I read about the Cheddar Man discovered in Britain. Yahweh moves in mysterious ways. Scientists have the 10,000 year old (I doubt their skills / "science" in determining age) skeletal remains of a black pre - Adamite with black skin, black hair, blue eyes AND his DNA proves he is related to some of the Brits in that area.

While the liberals are dancing in the streets, claiming that they have disproved the "white supremacists," I interpreted this week's research quite differently. First off, BEFORE the findings of this "Cheddar man," I'm asked about whether or not the "man" of Genesis 1: 26 is a pre - Adamic creation. There was a reason I was led on this journey.

Michael brought to my attention the symbol used in the Bible. I had always assumed I knew what it was, but looked it up on Google. Then everything fell into place for me. That sign, the pillcrow, means:

"The pilcrow can be used as an indent for separate paragraphs or to designate a new paragraph in one long piece of copy"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilcrow

Well, we get to Genesis 2 : 4 and we are in a new paragraph. It's telling us that Adam was formed after the six day (sic) creation.

Contrary to what the media is saying, scientists now confirm the white race to be fairly recent and the youngest of all races. And "Cheddar man?" That creature was a pre - Adamic "man" whose family ...perhaps he was brought along when the whites came to Britain or he was there as a prehistoric being. Most likely one of his predecessors (parent or grand parent) intermarried with white Brit and the reason he died a violent death begins to make sense IF you're following along.

Yes, the Bible declares that "This is the book of the generations of Adam." (Genesis 5 : 1) But, in all his wisdom, our Heavenly Father had the foresight to tell us about pre - Adamic beings; we were told about those who would profess to be of our seed and are not. Ample evidence from biblical stories are in the Bible about how the descendants of Cain tried to usurp our identity; they even named their offspring after previous Israelites. Now, the enemies of our faith are claiming that this "Cheddar man" proves the entire race of Brits were black. It does not such thing! The finding of a single mongrel's skeletal remains - who died a violent death proves 180 degrees opposite of what is being claimed!

The white race in Britain colonized a land that had "no man to till the ground." They worked the land and produced crops. They built communities and they had inventions that the pre - Adamic races could never have imagined. It appears that they even faced early race-mixing and stopped it in its tracks.