Thread: Revelation (Q&A) #1

Blog Entries

Revelation (Q&A) #1

Revelation (Q&A) #1 – Jeromy Visser @ Covenant People's Ministry

https://www.covenantpeoplesministry.org/

Revelation (Q&A) #1 [2018] is the first monthly video answering eight questions presented alongside our Apocalypse series for the month of January. Does antichrist come before the return of Christ? What can faithful listeners expect for February? This relaxed sermon provides information regarding the CPM audio lectures themselves while discussing key points gleaned from the first two chapters of John's book of Revelation.

MP4 | 2018

Blog Entries

Re: Revelation (Q&A) #1

The Q & A was helpful for my busy schedule. It gave me one on one the important parts of the study.
    I pray members understand that giving to Yahweh is like getting back ten times the amount you give. Giving creates an environment of sharing and its helps people make money in my life experience.

I agree. We learn much every sermon.

Blog Entries

Revelation (Q&A) #1 [2018] is the first monthly video answering eight questions presented alongside our Apocalypse series for the month of January. Does antichrist come before the return of Christ? What can faithful listeners expect for February? This relaxed sermon provides information regarding the CPM audio lectures themselves while discussing key points gleaned from the first two chapters of John's book of Revelation.

Revelation (Extras) – Jeromy Visser @ Covenant People's Ministry

https://www.covenantpeoplesministry.org/

Revelation (Extras) [2018] is the first monthly video answering eight questions presented alongside our Apocalypse series for the month of January. Does antichrist come before the return of Christ? What can faithful listeners expect for February? This relaxed sermon provides information regarding the CPM audio lectures themselves while discussing key points gleaned from the first two chapters of John's book of Revelation.

Revelation (Extras) from CPM Studio on Vimeo.

CPM Studio: Dual-Seedline Daily!