Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Good Guys and the Bad Guys

Re: The Good Guys and the Bad Guys

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Aside from he's the only one in CI that fulfills the Biblical requirements of being a preacher like being married with children without a criminal record?

That would be a little something called divinitatis doctor, which most folks in so-called "CI" couldn't even spell. ;)
    Plenty of people in the Bible were criminals - including that guy that was put on the cross. Are you saying that men can't be preachers when even the Son of God failed that test? A cop once told me if you don't have a criminal record, it just means we haven't caught you yet.

Quote Originally Posted by K-2 View Post
    The good guys teach things confirmed within the Holy Bible. The bad guys yap nonsense or gossip from sofa armchairs which is clearly forbidden by scripture.

Very simple, really. The Word of God proves all things.
    I'm working to build to a real ministry - complete with a building that will offer not only weekly services, but one that goes to the homes of the sick when they are in need... the church that will help our own find jobs, a home, etc. when they have no where to turn. How many DSCI churches like that do you think are in existence in the U.S. today?

Quote Originally Posted by TheResister View Post
    Plenty of people in the Bible were criminals - including that guy that was put on the cross. Are you saying that men can't be preachers when even the Son of God failed that test? A cop once told me if you don't have a criminal record, it just means we haven't caught you yet.
    Sorry, Christ was innocent and those apostle "criminals" suffered for the Gospel's sake, not robbing white people or doing drugs. Men cannot preach unless they have a blameless reputation in this world and have a single submissive wife that bears many children (1 Timothy 3) - have you ever even read the Bible you're planning on teaching? If you can't tell who has correct "doctrine" in Christian Identity my suggestion is DO NOT attempt to curse yourself by preaching inadequately - you will suffer stricter punishment. Judgement begins at the house of the Lord.

Besides, what's there to ask other people when Christ Himself has foretold you all things?

complete with a building that will offer not only weekly services, but one that goes to the homes of the sick when they are in need... the church that will help our own find jobs, a home, etc. when they have no where to turn.
    It's great to dream, brother - you have no idea what type of evil you'll bring upon on your whole family when they destroy you.

It won't happen but I wish you luck in being like every other CI preacher our government gets paid to shut down, lulz.

Who ordained you exactly?

His name is Martin Lindstedt.
    https://covenantpeoplesministry.org/...dt-Rant-Thread

It was something called remnantsite.
    https://covenantpeoplesministry.org/...srael-Ministry

All questions answered. ;)
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Sorry, Christ was innocent and those apostle "criminals" suffered for the Gospel's sake, not robbing white people or doing drugs. Men cannot preach unless they have a blameless reputation in this world and have a single submissive wife that bears many children (1 Timothy 3) - have you ever even read the Bible you're planning on teaching? If you can't tell who has correct "doctrine" in Christian Identity my suggestion is DO NOT attempt to curse yourself by preaching adequately - you will suffer stricter punishment. Judgement begins at the house of the Lord.

Besides, what's there to ask other people when Christ Himself has foretold you all things?
    I'm asking the posters to tell me what they think a Christian Identity preacher ought to be. On many of your points, you don't know YOUR Bible. Yeah, Jesus was innocent and punished anyway... you just described a full third of the people in jail today.

When it comes to divorce and how many wives a preacher has, they can have only one, but there are a lot of other factors that come into play.

If an unbelieving wife departs without just cause, the husband is not under bondage to the law. A man, who has a wife that cannot bear children due to a physical ailment or maybe an injury is equally exempted from these requirements you're reading into your Bible.

Now, I'm beginning to see what some people want - an Identity "movement" with a single figurehead. It's not going to happen guys. So, that we're clear here:

Nobody except Pastor Visser can be a minister of the Gospel. Is that your position?

Since we're going to be draconian, the guys with tattoos can't be Christians and you can't shave your beards, wear poly / cotton blend clothes, sleep in the house with your wife when she's OTR. How many of you are without sin? If you don't read the entire Bible to see how each situation applies, you don't really understand the Bible.

American jurisprudence is based on the Bible. The way it works (in layman terms for those who think this is over-simplification) is that you have a law (let's say a statute.) Thou shalt not kill. Then you have case law like Samson took the jaw of an ass and killed a thousand men. Well, that analogy shows you how the statute is applied. Virtually every law (statute, ordinance, commandment, etc.) has a biblical equivalent of case law to show you how the statute is actually applied.

Thou shalt not kill... sounds pretty cut and dried - until you weigh the amounts of case law and other related statutes.

"16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works
    ." II Timothy 3 : 16 and 17

The laws of divorce and marriage and being falsely accused and convicted of criminal activity have biblical case law explaining their applicability as well.

I'm asking the posters to tell me what they think a Christian Identity preacher ought to be.
    Why not follow what Paul says they should be in the Bible instead? You care what men think?

Yeah, Jesus was innocent and punished anyway... you just described a full third of the people in jail today.
    Your opinion is shared by most the guilty bastards in jail all claiming to be innocent and none are imprisoned for the Gospel's sake. Go figure!

When it comes to divorce and how many wives a preacher has, they can have only one, but there are a lot of other factors that come into play.
    No there is not. There's only those who obey the Bible and those that attempt to explain it away (as you'll mockingly do below).

If an unbelieving wife departs without just cause, the husband is not under bondage to the law. A man, who has a wife that cannot bear children due to a physical ailment or maybe an injury is equally exempted from these requirements you're reading into your Bible.
    Book, line and verse. Prove this nonsense. There's only one cause in all of scripture for divorce, figured you'd know that good "pastor."

Now, I'm beginning to see what some people want - an Identity "movement" with a single figurehead. It's not going to happen guys. So, that we're clear here:
    WTF? It's already happened. The figurehead won't be an unknown like you, sir - because it's Jesus Christ and His Word. ;)

Nobody except Pastor Visser can be a minister of the Gospel. Is that your position?
    No - Paul's position is that any preacher MUST be married with children "or else how can he possibly rule over the house of God?" (1 Timothy 3:5). It's always been the Law of Yahweh (Leviticus 21:13). Yeah, but what do I know about preaching?

Since we're going to be draconian, the guys with tattoos can't be Christians and you can't shave your beards, wear poly / cotton blend clothes, sleep in the house with your wife when she's OTR. How many of you are without sin? If you don't read the entire Bible to see how each situation applies, you don't really understand the Bible.
    Draconian? So you promote lawlessness. No wonder you attempted to compare your criminal self with the pure Redeemer of all Israel, lol.

Yeah, those are all sins, son. Interesting how you downplay the severity of fornication twice in the middle there. There's no "situation" clause under any of God's Laws - there's only the repentant or guilty. Show anybody one example of this tripe you're spouting.

American jurisprudence is based on the Bible. The way it works (in layman terms for those who think this is over-simplification) is that you have a law (let's say a statute.) Thou shalt not kill. Then you have case law like Samson took the jaw of an ass and killed a thousand men.
    Who cares that Samson killed a thousand Philistine soulless bastards when the command is "Don't premeditate murder?" This is CI 101. I see you know practically nothing about Christian Identiity, lol. Not too shocking considering you openly claimed the joke known as Dan Gay Man. Still, the Word still says "Murderers have no eternal life" (1 John 3:15), period. They've already been judged - don't try to change it.

Nice try, jew. You don't fool me. The mouth relays man's heart.

I'm working to build to a real ministry - complete with a building that will offer not only weekly services, but one that goes to the homes of the sick when they are in need... the church that will help our own find jobs, a home, etc. when they have no where to turn. How many DSCI churches like that do you think are in existence in the U.S. today?
    Yeah, hot damn! Forget where you are and the thousands that have done similar since the Crucifixion.

You merely have this idea and it's only golden! Let us all know when you preach your first sermon, k?

Being over seventy I'm certain it will be awesome.
    United Identity Church of Christ

Now It's Your Choice! Will You take a Stand for God, Race, and Nation?

http://www.scripturesforamerica.org/

A CI preacher from the Legal arena should know the difference between execute/kill and murder !
    Christs resurrection proved His guilty verdict spurious.

That would be Phil. He was the last clown in here trying to steal sheep and losing sleep his "ministry" would be unlike the rest.

They simply violated his parole and sent him back to prison for the remaining days of his life. He was warned just like this guy.