Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Good Guys and the Bad Guys

Blog Entries

Re: The Good Guys and the Bad Guys

Quote Originally Posted by K-2 View Post
    That would be Phil. He was the last clown in here trying to steal sheep and losing sleep his "ministry" would be unlike the rest.

They simply violated his parole and sent him back to prison for the remaining days of his life. He was warned just like this guy.
    Very wise insight K-2. How much misery can resister put himself though. The Jews, non whites hate us as a people. Talking long enough and living on the steps of main street USA courtrooms will not cause those guys to cease hating us less. Astragoth put it perfectly. The civil rights act has dissolved the right of association for white christian america. Resister should take high blood pressure pills.

Quote Originally Posted by TheResister View Post
    I'm working to build to a real ministry - complete with a building that will offer not only weekly services, but one that goes to the homes of the sick when they are in need... the church that will help our own find jobs, a home, etc. when they have no where to turn. How many DSCI churches like that do you think are in existence in the U.S. today?
    Good. Sounds like a great idea. Perhaps someone should organize a "study group" where people can meet in real life to start with.
    You know what the difference between the jews and the Nazis is?
    The jews are actually guilty of the crimes their accused of.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Why not follow what Paul says they should be in the Bible instead? You care what men think?

I'm only asking people so that we find some common ground upon which to work and support one another

Your opinion is shared by most the guilty bastards in jail all claiming to be innocent and none are imprisoned for the Gospel's sake. Go figure!

You're judging them? OR are taking the Jew controlled government's word for it?

No there is not. There's only those who obey the Bible and those that attempt to explain it away (as you'll mockingly do below).

And now you try to judge me?

Book, line and verse. Prove this nonsense. There's only one cause in all of scripture for divorce, figured you'd know that good "pastor."

You're wrong

WTF? It's already happened. The figurehead won't be an unknown like you, sir - because it's Jesus Christ and His Word. ;)

What are you talking about?

No - Paul's position is that any preacher MUST be married with children "or else how can he possibly rule over the house of God?" (1 Timothy 3:5). It's always been the Law of Yahweh (Leviticus 21:13). Yeah, but what do I know about preaching?

Wrong again

Draconian? So you promote lawlessness. No wonder you attempted to compare your criminal self with the pure Redeemer of all Israel, lol.

You call me a criminal and "lol"??? You dare to use the terminology **** (even if you disguise it) and have the gall to question MY commitment and qualifications?

Yeah, those are all sins, son. Interesting how you downplay the severity of fornication twice in the middle there. There's no "situation" clause under any of God's Laws - there's only the repentant or guilty. Show anybody one example of this tripe you're spouting.

Be glad to in the right setting

Who cares that Samson killed a thousand Philistine soulless bastards when the command is "Don't premeditate murder?" This is CI 101. I see you know practically nothing about Christian Identiity, lol. Not too shocking considering you openly claimed the joke known as Dan Gay Man. Still, the Word still says "Murderers have no eternal life" (1 John 3:15), period. They've already been judged - don't try to change it.

There are other crimes other than murder. I've been IN the Christian Identity faith longer than you've been on this earth, "son." I've forgotten more than you're capable of comprehending if your attitude is and example of your Christian stewardship.

Nice try, jew. You don't fool me. The mouth relays man's heart.
    You can spout that crap all day long, but calling me a "jew?" You're only exposing yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    Good. Sounds like a great idea. Perhaps someone should organize a "study group" where people can meet in real life to start with.
    We are meeting on a semi-regular basis. We're attempting to build a core group of men who have the requisite knowledge upon which to establish qualified elders and so forth. At the current time, four people are taking one course or another (AIT and / or the Church of Israel course in Systematic Conceptual Theology) so that we everyone will be qualified to help lead and help bring forward a competent pastor.

Contrary to the trolling I was confronted with, the elders of a church have to meet quite a few qualifications. Their lives, attitudes and lifestyles represent the church as much as who ultimately becomes the pastor. Biblically they must be tested just as any pastor will be tested.

When I came here I was under the impression that some semblance of a ministry - albeit maybe a "virtual church" (meaning having an Internet presence and a video / audio ministry) with cooperating groups was in existence. That seems to be an erroneous conclusion.

With or without a pastor, we are charged with being good Christian stewards. With America having more people in prison than any planet on earth; our people consuming over 80 percent of the world's opioids; now last year the white people who the public associates with us becoming the group committing the most murders it says that the work must be done while we simultaneously build a church.

Any church is only as good as its weakest link. As an outsider and seeing all the infighting going on, I am deeply disheartened. Those who tell me their pastor has a lock on being the only qualified pastor, but having short tempered parishioners (or maybe even elders) says that we have a long way to go. I'm not wanting to get into the midst of the fighting; I was trying to get a general idea of what standards, the elders were promoting within "CI."

We have a lot of people to save and when the spokesmen on the Internet are jumping on each other like gangs that disrespected another gang's colors, it is time that those people looked a the standards they are setting and what message they are conveying to potential church members. Yahweh Bless

C.I. has changed much in the last twenty years, friend.

Stick around and read some threads in this section and you'll catch up very quickly.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

"They who are not against us are for us."

Great work. Please keep us posted.

Quote Originally Posted by TheResister View Post
    We are meeting on a semi-regular basis. We're attempting to build a core group of men who have the requisite knowledge upon which to establish qualified elders and so forth.
    Let me guess -- like the hundreds of other failures well-documented in this forum section you were "the chosen one" and succeeded in unifying our Christian Identity over all your inferior peers? Excellent work, whoeveryouare.

Tennis clap.

The Resister made a few death threats via voicemail (genius I know) after we refused to build a ministry for him and hand it over. Like the hundreds of others that came before we were supposed to relinquish our hard-earned flock and when we refused to make them part of CPM they went straight out to bear false witness and manufacture evidence against their withstanders proving us correct in our initial assessment.

Much like Wickstrom's virtual flock that didn't like being called pieces of sh*t on the air thus they go straightaway proving to all they were in response.

Pretty ironic that The Resister got resisted and like all those that came to us before is completely unknown within Christian Identity, I wonder why? Add him to Ray Bozo, David James, Robert "Opie" Handcock, Bill DeClue, Dan Johns, Eli James, Steve Anderson and every other fake that constantly kissed our asses until we exposed them as jewish antichrists or Biblically disqualified to speak and became their enemy for succeeding where they obviously couldn't. Most of these clowns were never asked to speak for us in the first place. None of them are ordained dual-seedline.

They're all real world activists after all, so much better than the original Aryan Nations they don't need us and apparently "told people/knew about pastor Visser all along."

Just another parasite worthy of death. Nothing new to learn in this thread.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Sheep stealer! I called it first. Woohoo!