Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Good Guys and the Bad Guys

The Good Guys and the Bad Guys

I am relatively new to this board. As I have stated in previous posts I was once a Christian Identity pastor and now trying to build a ministry in Georgia. My experience began in the 1970s when, with the help of Pastor Dan Gayman, my work began by taking over Buddy Tucker's old congregation after vandals had burned down his church and he had moved on. He and I never met (though I spoke briefly once on the phone to him a couple of years ago.)

That ended in 1987 when I went back to school, got involved mostly in politics and law - though I kept practicing the Christian Identity faith.

Anyway, fast forward to last year when my friends decided that we should have a church rather than the civic groups and a citizen militia. So, I ended up here to get plugged in. And, I'm sure that a lot of newbies come here to try and get the movement sorted out. But, it is confusing. Not only am I a Luddite, but there seem to be so many divided loyalties, beliefs in doctrines that are separating pastors, and a lot of people trying to take from DSCI and introduce it into other belief systems that it is all confusing.

I'm starting this thread so that maybe someone will take some time, start with the beginning and give all the newer people a synopsis as to what is going on. What do you see as the basic DSCI doctrine and who / why / how are other people subverting the message? Thank you in advance. Yahweh Bless

Re: The Good Guys and the Bad Guys

From where I sit its the same problem its always been, Ego and Pride. People don't want to admit that they are wrong.
    Well you cant learn if you cant admit you were wrong in the first place.
    You know what the difference between the jews and the Nazis is?
    The jews are actually guilty of the crimes their accused of.

Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    From where I sit its the same problem its always been, Ego and Pride. People don't want to admit that they are wrong.
    Well you cant learn if you cant admit you were wrong in the first place.
    I understand that, but which guys are right and which are wrong? I don't even know most of these guys. I went to one site of a guy I heard of years ago, but didn't know. His name is Martin Lindstedt. Quite frankly, I didn't understand half of what the guy was saying, but most of it looked offensive. It left me wondering what was going on with him. Another site looked interesting and somewhat professional, but apparently they don't accept new members nor answer questions. It was something called remnantsite.

From my perspective, I'm baffled as to what everybody is fighting over, where the battle lines are, and who isn't promoting watered down versions of DSCI for political reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by TheResister View Post
    I understand that, but which guys are right and which are wrong?
    Know them by their fruits. I'm very careful about accusing anyone as I have been punished by Yahweh for opening my mouth foolishly in the past.
    You know what the difference between the jews and the Nazis is?
    The jews are actually guilty of the crimes their accused of.

As to claiming to be "CI" there are many.

As to actually preaching DSCI doctrine there's Wickstrom and Visser, that's it.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    As to claiming to be "CI" there are many.

As to actually preaching DSCI doctrine there's Wickstrom and Visser, that's it.
    As to actually fulfilling Paul's Biblical requirements of being a preacher and legally being ordained through the line of Dr. Swift there's ONLY Viss.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    As to actually fulfilling Paul's Biblical requirements of being a preacher and legally being ordained through the line of Dr. Swift there's ONLY Viss.
    Okay, so how is only Viss. legally ordained?

Blog Entries

The filibuster logic of the legal system is not higher than the good sense Yahweh brings a man. I know Viss is ordained because the Word of Yahweh is everything. Proof is the qualifications of a bishop of Jesus Christ.

Aside from he's the only one in CI that fulfills the Biblical requirements of being a preacher like being married with children without a criminal record?

That would be a little something called divinitatis doctor, which most folks in so-called "CI" couldn't even spell. ;)

The good guys teach things confirmed within the Holy Bible. The bad guys yap nonsense or gossip from sofa armchairs which is clearly forbidden by scripture.

Very simple, really. The Word of God proves all things.