Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142

Thread: Thought of the day thread

Re: Thought of the day thread

There is not a single similarity of any vaccine to the "Mark of the Beast" mentioned in the Bible.

If there is one I'd certainly like to see it with scripture.

A silly Femanist recently said that men use religion to control women. She actually thinks that Ladies are controlled by men because they arn't an out of control Femanist like herself - who had no paternal upbringing !

She is "liberated and free" to shout her mouth off without any repercussions most of the time. She doesn't see the rolling eyes or hear the comments about her behaviour afterwards - her father failed in his duty, with or without patriarchal religion !

These little girls are emboldened by the MSM's orchestrated assault on the patriarchial family unit. They believe in gender equality but demand priviledge and protected status.

They bully their victims and like all bullies they are inherent cowards. Ladies have character and courage, but Feminists avoid any real confrontation and quickly back away when meeting resistance, but that doesn't mean that they stop any malicious behaviour behind their opponents back - that's their forte ! ! !

Blog Entries

expectations are a compliment not a burden. Persons that respect themselves have empathy for others. Keep love of the truth fellow Christians.

It wasn't today, but earlier in the week I was looking at some reactions people have posted to this dangerous fake flu, nanobot tests and even worse vaccines. One of the reactions people were having was coming out in awful bright red rashes. Some of these I think I have only seen looking at pictures of people with terrible viruses. As I thought this it came into my mind the part of the revelations, I cannot remember the exact verses, but I am sure it mentions those with the mark of the beast having awful symptoms and that they will seek death and shall not find it!

The vaccine isn’t the mark of the beast but it is a precursor to how easily manipulated the population will be to willingly take the mark. If you can trust the numbers it is claimed 129 million have been fully vaccinated in the United States alone…

I've heard it said "never let a serious crisis go to waste". And they have certainly gotten their mileage out of this Plandemic.
    No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. John 6:44

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    The vaccine isn’t the mark of the beast but it is a precursor to how easily manipulated the population will be to willingly take the mark. If you can trust the numbers it is claimed 129 million have been fully vaccinated in the United States alone…
    Well said brother I tend to agree with you there. I think the mark itself is a barcode on the forehead or arm. Also it is likely to be customisable (in some way) as it also says something words to the effect of, many different names and they will appeal to all people. It won't be easy to resist and be comfortable, but it's better than being totally screwed with no chance of eternal life! The vaccine means terrible illness and/or death plus you can be tracked permanently.

Repent now, because on the Last Day you will be too busy running for your life to repent and will be burnt to ash - the repentant survivors will be walking on your ashes: crunch, crunch, crunch... !

The word Femanists don't want you to know about:

MISANDRY !