Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast

Thread: Thought of the day thread

Re: Thought of the day thread

Quote Originally Posted by KonigKlaus View Post
    If prayer was a way of living one's life and that prayer was an expressed trust thru deeds, then, yes... should it not be one's sole practice any and every day?

Have you spent any time on Stormfront Forums? Seems like the longest running forum of its kind. Haven't received access to the CI or theology section yet. Is this where everyone who used to be here disappeared to?
    This (underappreciated) forum was started decades ago to provide refuge from the single-seedline ZOG-controlled honeypot that is "Stormfront Theology."

From this forum's front page:

Current Events & News
    (78 Viewing)
    This section is devoted to the world around us by oftentimes archiving under-reported world events or NEWS items overlooked by the enemy's biased media. Unlike other forums devoted to "the Way" that prohibit the genuinely faithful - Christians dominate here at Covenant People’s Forums.
    Consider yourself blessed to NOT be accepted over there, friend. We're mostly refugees from that PC cult over here.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    We're mostly refugees from that PC cult over here.
    Amen. Seems nobody will ever appreciate the work we've done.

Joe loves Jesus. Just saying.

Blog Entries

If prayer was a way of living one's life and that prayer was an expressed trust thru deeds, then, yes... should it not be one's sole practice any and every day?

Have you spent any time on Stormfront Forums? Seems like the longest running forum of its kind. Haven't received access to the CI or theology section yet. Is this where everyone who used to be here disappeared to?
    I have enjoyed the peace of mind of expressing agony of having multi cultural-ism crammed down my throat. Annoying tactics by globalist coaching Negroes and related interests crowding personal space , denying privacy. Oh the Jew on top of command and control.

This forum for me to express my thoughts on this subject without being bashed has been useful for my peace of mind. Stormfront is a forum I know nothing about.
    My thought of the day;;; phone conversations, texts, social media is no substitute for real live racial people of same interests to interact in a healthy way. At the same time; Multiculturalism and internationalism is just to crazy and artificial.

Btw, it seems the site has been taken down again...

Derek Black was on NPR yesterday giving an interview to some anti-White black woman:

Quote Originally Posted by K-2 View Post
    Derek Black was on NPR yesterday giving an interview to some anti-White black woman:

So without Jesus Christ a child grows up to not honor his mother and father? That's certainly a big surprise!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    This (underappreciated) forum was started decades ago to provide refuge from the single-seedline ZOG-controlled honeypot that is "Stormfront Theology."
    Knights' Party Snake Oil (1 of 2)
    Knights' Party Snake Oil (2 of 2)

We've had more traffic in the last twenty minutes than Obie and Finck's rip-offs have gotten (through stealing from us) in a seven year combined effort.

That's downright hilarious considering how much they've attacked our original CJCC/AN hoping to seem authentic themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by K-2 View Post
    We've had more traffic in the last twenty minutes than Obie and Finck's rip-offs have gotten (through stealing from us) in a seven year combined effort.

That's downright hilarious considering how much they've attacked our original CJCC/AN hoping to seem authentic themselves.
    Be nice K-2 or Rat Finck might brandish his ordination certificate from the World Church of the Internet to prove he's legit. I'd hate to see you get burned, lol.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)