Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Thought of the day thread

Re: Thought of the day thread

From Jr. High School drop out and ZOG warden to Christian Identity theologian - that's quite a leap!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.

Praise Jehovah for all the blessings in our life.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.

Praise Jehovah for all the blessings in our life.
    1 Chronicles 16:34 O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good; for his mercy endureth forever.

Happy Thanksgiving all.

Blog Entries

The thought of SHTF situations and how it is interpreted. In my opinion; High level Acts of God are over focused on wayyyyy to much.

For example If a living area of the earth you live in is manipulated and over run by illegal migration, desegregation brainwashing of the public, gang stalking hysteria created though government propaganda, colonization of white neighborhoods by brainwashed non whites, a single Brainwashed negro stalking you wherever you travel anywhere(being coached by elements of the ADL,SLPC even our race who are converted to multiculturalism) , Debt based government propaganda daily in public living spaces for whites primarily, unfriendly places to drive a vehicle in public because of unfamiliar cultures living in your nation (living space on the earth) ect....

I write this based audiences that is knowledgeable of racial issues searched for honestly. No hate or drama is intended. Guys we are in a survival situation now. Do not get lost in narcissism or self indulgence in these last days.

Similar to Phinehas Pastor Visser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm truly grateful for the handful of supporters that keep this outreach alive.

May Christ abundantly bless you all.
    Pastor Visser @
    Covenant People's Ministry & Forums
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

Blog Entries

I watch what I write publicly and say. Not many or at all public places of association for the white man any more( that goes for public transport anywhere whether it be roads or something else). If have a reasonable safe space on the earth to live; cherish it.
    Moving around strange places is not advisable. God help our race from being replaced, breed out of existence, used, forced to move over and over ect. That is my thought for the day.

It’s Never a good idea to go to one of these protests…

Like what happened in Charlottesville, I can see something bigger happening at this Virginia rally.

What is this protest going to accomplish? Just what the jew wants… More laws against White people.

They’ve already arrested 3 people linked to “White Supremacist groups” who were supposedly planning violence and they’ve enacted a gun ban at this rally when this is exactly what the rally is about in the first place.

The pieces are getting put in place…

Don’t be surprised if a false flag happens.

All those red flag laws are still sitting in congress waiting to be passed…

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    It’s Never a good idea to go to one of these protests…

Like what happened in Charlottesville, I can see something bigger happening at this Virginia rally.

What is this protest going to accomplish? Just what the jew wants… More laws against White people.

They’ve already arrested 3 people linked to “White Supremacist groups” who were supposedly planning violence and they’ve enacted a gun ban at this rally when this is exactly what the rally is about in the first place.

The pieces are getting put in place…

Don’t be surprised if a false flag happens.

All those red flag laws are still sitting in congress waiting to be passed…
    The right to association, public education, travel, neighborhoods, public commerce is ; technologically; mainly gone to white people because of demographics. Gun ownership based on electronic record keeping is severely restricted now. Public outrage on a public level is limited to land owners with government approval mostly. Prison population is high combined with massive slander directed at potential supporters.