Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Thought of the day thread

Blog Entries

Re: Thought of the day thread

Fellow accepting identity whites another day on Gilligan's island I mean USA

Quote Originally Posted by frey#89 View Post
    Fellow accepting identity whites another day on Gilligan's island I mean USA
    Jew show creator Sherwood Schwartz based the castaways on the seven deadly sins so you're right on point, brother.
    United Identity Church of Christ

Now It's Your Choice! Will You take a Stand for God, Race, and Nation?

http://www.scripturesforamerica.org/

Feminists are usually little girls who didn't get any patriarchal guidance into behaving like a Lady !

The INTER-FAITH movement is an Anti-Christ Tower of Babel !

TRUTH and Falshood are intertwined - be carefull ! Pray for discernment !

2 Chronicles 7:14
    If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Did you notice pastor(s) Mark Downey, Clifton Emahiser and Don Spears all "passed away" around March 2018?

Nobody else did, either as that was when the Devil's children chose to take agent Wackstrom out of service.

Nobody left from the original Church of Jesus Christ Christian except Visser, as the world was always warned would be.
    Last edited by admin; 03-01-2020 at 12:19 PM. Reason: changed "in" to "around" because Emahiser's death is reported as 18 Jul 2018
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    Did you notice pastor(s) Mark Downey, Clifton Emahiser and Don Spears all "passed away" in March 2018?

Nobody else did, either as that was when the Devil's children chose to take agent Wackstrom out of service.

Nobody left from the original Church of Jesus Christ Christian except Visser, as the world was always warned would be.
    Huh, didn't know Don Spears passed away.

But yeah, no one left but Pastor Visser.

Deuteronomy 28:58-61

58 If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE LORD THY GOD;

59 Then the LORD will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance.

60 Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee.

61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed.

Smart move deleting the thread on the homosexual "Obadiah 1:18" as visitors to the thieves palace went from three back down to zero where it belongs.

Perhaps more disturbing is why does the original URL for "the Christian Identity Forum" redirect to a federal government IP phishing site?

http://www.thechristianidentityforum.net/

A Norton Antivirus-listed unsafe website. Try it and see for yourself!
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)