Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast

Thread: Thought of the day thread

Re: Thought of the day thread

Quote Originally Posted by KonigKlaus View Post
    where did they go then? the older reading generation has been moving on into the next life, and those left behind are the new you-tube generation?
    Yes. From what I hear social media like Facebook has been killing vBulletin forums.

It's part of the end-time agenda to control information and destroy truth tellers.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Lightbulb Re: Thought of the day thread

There's an alternative to Facebook that's friendly to activists and bans Facebook in return. Its under-written with Etherium crypto-currency which allows for usage by users to be rewarded resulting in a forum/blogs that pay for themselves (i.e. no monthly subscription, or hosting fees).
    not faces in a book.jpg
    here's a recent "thought of the day" post there:
    What is the Third Position (3p)? https://tinyurl.com/y5qjlce4
    in response to a confused commenter: "Tear down one oppressive system, only to build a new one?"
    reply: " how does one plan on oppressing yourself? if one is self-governing, who can one blame for how one does it? self-responsible and self-governing people are not victims but are capable of creating a liberty built on the only commandment that can bring liberty: i.e. owe no man anything, but love one's neighbor as oneself (rom 13:8-10). This is how to fulfill the requirements for a system of liberty thru self-responsibility. only the irresponsible can be a "victim" of "tyranny"."
    with the fellowship of way-showers
    https://www.hosfell.org/single-post/way-showers

Synagogue of Satan from the divine book of Revelations! Can't get more obvious than that!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBeliever View Post
    Synagogue of Satan from the divine book of Revelations! Can't get more obvious than that!
    Those of us who are subject to abuse of the powerful see the bible in a whole different world. The ability to stand back and calmly comment is a privilege of Jesus Christ. God help our people who are being forced race mix out of existence, there neighborhoods colonized to shame their white heritage.
    May our hearts not be so unkind to forget those left behind in avoiding the hell of forced multiculturalism.

why be one who only "stands back and calmly comments?" if one knows the problem, then why not join those who've put their head down and do the deep (hard) work of creating alternatives to overcome the legal society in control?
    those who can't do, teach. those who don't know and don't do should start learning what needs done and start doing it. a "third position" ideology is essential, because both elections and terrorism are false paths. love doesn't allow one to be apathetic and play the victim, but requires one owe no man anything but love one's neighbor as one's self.
    learning who one's neighbour and brother are in truth is a start, then the real work must be begin: i.e. continuous and ceaseless labor in overcoming the problem. there is no "luke-warm"... just hot or cold. only knowing the problem is useless without good men goading those just standing around and doing nothing but complaining about things. where are the Louis Beams when we need them most?

WHAT YOU CAN DO: https://archive.org/details/louisbeamwhatyoucando

Blog Entries

why be one who only "stands back and calmly comments?" if one knows the problem, then why not join those who've put their head down and do the deep (hard) work of creating alternatives to overcome the legal society in control?
    those who can't do, teach. those who don't know and don't do should start learning what needs done and start doing it. a "third position" ideology is essential, because both elections and terrorism are false paths. love doesn't allow one to be apathetic and play the victim, but requires one owe no man anything but love one's neighbor as one's self.
    learning who one's neighbour and brother are in truth is a start, then the real work must be begin: i.e. continuous and ceaseless labor in overcoming the problem. there is no "luke-warm"... just hot or cold. only knowing the problem is useless without good men goading those just standing around and doing nothing but complaining about things. where are the Louis Beams when we need them most?

WHAT YOU CAN DO: https://archive.org/details/louisbeamwhatyoucando
    Very good point made KonigKlaus. My emotions brought the need for excitement of the world order. A sin free life free of troubles is work and responsibility. We learn from each other brother.
    read your web site. Like the content. Good job.

because one has been redeemed by so great a price, do not become slaves again of men...
    own no man anything, but love one's neighbor as one's self.
    you sold yourself for nothing, but will be redeemed without money...
    be a trustworthy bondservant of your surety, and put all things under the feet of the 'heir of all things'.
    forgive your debtors, as your debts have been forgiven.
    help bear one's brothers burdens, and do not forsake the fellowship
    put away childish things, act like men, be strong.
    put on the full armor of elohim, take up the sword of truth and fight the good fight...
    swear not, but let your yes be yes, and no be no. take every thought captive to the obedience of the anointed-messiah.
    and all those who will not have him rule as king over them, bring them before him and slay them at his feet.
    for our weapons are not carnal, but spiritual. we are overcoming the world, throwing down all imaginations against the kingdom of our father (abba) in heaven, doing his will, so his kingdom comes further on earth, as it is in heaven.
    so be it.

Blog Entries

At my age:I have been blessed to see a somewhat white America and friendly world to it. The chaos makers mean well in their carnal minds. Finding truth and helping others should be south free of chaos making. In my my opinion long patient prayer and self examination should be practiced now a days.

If prayer was a way of living one's life and that prayer was an expressed trust thru deeds, then, yes... should it not be one's sole practice any and every day?

Have you spent any time on Stormfront Forums? Seems like the longest running forum of its kind. Haven't received access to the CI or theology section yet. Is this where everyone who used to be here disappeared to?
    Last edited by Erik; 11-10-2019 at 11:06 PM.

If prayer was a way of living one's life and that prayer was an expressed trust thru deeds, then, yes... should it not be one's sole practice any and every day?

Have you spent any time on Stormfront Forums? Seems like the longest running forum of its kind. Haven't received access to the CI or theology section yet. Is this where everyone who used to be here disappeared to?

I don’t have an account there. Just been a longtime lurker... I just go there for articles and stuff. Place isn’t really for Christians… They use a Celtic Cross, yet you can’t openly talk about Jesus or anything to do with Christianity for fear of offending the pagans... I thought their theology section was taken down, but maybe its back. I don’t get why it has always been hidden… If it wasn’t then I would have known about Christian Identity a lot sooner because I been going there since before my awakening.

On a side note, I've never really known anyone at these forums so have no idea what they do or where they went.