Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 LastLast

Thread: Thought of the day thread

Re: Thought of the day thread

The mRNA vaccine will give you the freedom to come and go, buy and sell as you please - but what good will that do you if your body starts falling apart

Be more afraid of the Vaccine than the Corona virus !
    Herd immunity won't work against the Vaccine !

Be careful what you let someone inject into you - you never know what the repercussions could be:

"Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth."

"And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them."

Don't say you weren't warned !

With EBOLA you start bleeding in the eyes and with AIDS your body starts wasting away ten years after infection.

Adverse reactions from a COVID-19 vaccine may take years to start showing symptoms, like with AIDS.
    People might start turning into walking dead zombies years after taking the Covid-19 vaccine.

Could a vaccine turn you into a horrifying zombie:

"Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth."

"And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them."

This could actually happen with a "live attenuated (weakened virus) vaccine", just like some people still get a severe flu reaction from the flu vaccine:

"Research by team from Nankai University shows new virus has mutated gene similar to those found in HIV and Ebola"

IF Covid 19 is a doctored viral bio-weapon with traces of AIDS and Ebola, could that be the unforeseen side effects of a RNA vaccine immunity Mark of the Beast.

Blog Entries

The word of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ in my belief is to bring mental peace to hurting people. If I value my own peace of mind in a dismissive un caring way then how can I bring peace to the hurting of my racial people and Heritage.
    No cross signals or code words is my code of conduct. Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords Amen.

2016: Trump stole the election…

2020: Biden stole the election…

In reality whether good or bad God gives us the leaders we deserve, but so many want to give satan, jews, etc the ultimate power when they can only do what God allows…

Jesus is our KING not any man.

Btw, my opinion with the stuff going on in the Capital will have repercussions like Charlottesville most likely worse though... Basically, more laws against our people and those that entered will probably get tough sentences, etc.

Blog Entries

Wish all folks who seeks a world that is not mentally and physically abusive to white people all my respect. I will get very very intellectual for the future. Being I am not intellectual I can not safety write pro white comments anymore. Guys heads up.

Department of peace should be used under bill HR 1111 in the House of Representatives some time in the future under the Biden Harris Democrat house. It should pass. I figure no matter how smart you comment you will have a hard time. Being spiteful or smart will not be enough to these guys. Lifestyle of our kinsmen in Great Britain are a future vision for our USA.

All the best from a hard core Volunteer and street good Samaritan. Be safe cover yourself. Kind regards.

Illegally entering the Capital building = Arrested

Illegally entering the Country = Given free ride

They always say how they will "unify" the Country...

In reality there will never be unity because you can't unify with people who have totally opposing views...

Faith in Jesus or faith in the vaccine... Seems most are choosing the latter...

I think that we are all born equally animal in nature and hopefully moulded into better creatures. Little boys who lack upbringing, sooner or later get what they need to at least learn restraint - usually at the cost of physical harm.

Little girls, however, are protected game and unless they get correction early and repeatedly, end up rabid Femanists, freely running riot through society. Paternal care and guidance groomes little girls into Ladies. Without THAT even a Lady can't do it, because there are certain things that a Lady can't see - simply because she's not a man !

This is why society breaks down when for whatever reason the patriarchal family unit is broken or destroyed.