Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thought of the day thread

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Thought of the day thread

The thought of the day thread is for things that come to mind. Today my thought of the day is how weak men are to control their government dictatorships. Anytime freedom can be taken away. It comes to mind to me in these modern times with a lot of police state technology. We are no better than dogs at the mercy of who owns them.

Re: Thought of the day thread

The store I work at is haunted according to some.

Blog Entries

I figure that politically correct Christianity is a like to buying a car that does not work or drive normally. In my opinion; Some people have access to the best gospel of Yahweh while others never find it.

If the civilization a man belongs to is being destroyed morally and racially; then doctrine should recognize that. Like CI does.

It is all about Jesus Christ and what he chooses to provide, demonstrate and give.

There is no fool like an old atheist:
    "The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God."

Blog Entries

Yahweh God is great and all knowing. I can expect nothing much from man or myself compared to Jesus Christ.. For Myself; I am honored by respect when ever I get it. Like King David wrote in the book of Psalms.

There once was a man from Nantucket.

Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    The store I work at is haunted according to some.
    Interesting Astra! Where is this (if you don't mind saying). PM me actually if you need to, don't want you to get into trouble!

Its no place special actually. i work alone and at night. I'd hear clicking on the back door like a woman's finger nail picking at the metal door.
    This went on for ages before I actually noticed it.
    One time the phone fell off the hook three times in one night, knocking over my coffee. I prayed and it stopped
    for a bit. The one time I heard a loud bang on the back door and something hissing something in my ear in a woman's
    voice. I prayed again and it hasn't been back since.
    You know what the difference between the jews and the Nazis is?
    The jews are actually guilty of the crimes their accused of.

Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    Its no place special actually. i work alone and at night. I'd hear clicking on the back door like a woman's finger nail picking at the metal door.
    This went on for ages before I actually noticed it.
    One time the phone fell off the hook three times in one night, knocking over my coffee. I prayed and it stopped
    for a bit. The one time I heard a loud bang on the back door and something hissing something in my ear in a woman's
    voice. I prayed again and it hasn't been back since.
    Yeah it is likely demons playing tricks. In my opinion it is likely all hauntings are caused by demons. Sometimes they pretend to be people who have died. IF you work in security where you are alone in a large building that would make me very jumpy! My Dad has actually seen a full blown ghost. He even talked to it, although it said nothing back.

Since you guys are on the subject of demonic entities I'll share with you what happened to me that actually led me to where I am today.

I don't know if you guys have heard about sleep paralysis, but in 2013 it happened to me two nights in a row. Pretty much scared the crap out of me and I literally thought I was going to die. The first time it happened I had no idea what was going on, then it happened again and I figured I better search the internet and see what was going on and how to get it to stop. So of course it said to call out Jesus name and it would stop and pretty much that is the first time I repented and my journey began.

Anyway, there's different things that can happen during sleep paralysis. What happened to me is I woke up in a frozen state unable to move. I also wasn't able to breath because something had its hands around my neck choking me. Anyway, since this experience is has happened probably a half dozen times and it was difficult the few times it happened because without being able to breath its hard to call out Jesus name, but times after that I was able and it stops.

Now of course there's naysayers that don't believe its demonic, but when you literally feel something choking you you know its a demonic entity and you're not imaginating it. Another time I felt something breathing on my face, and a few other times I seen things move, but its so dark its hard to tell what it is.