Thread: Samhain VI: Downfall of Satan

Blog Entries

Samhain VI: Downfall of Satan

Samhain VI: Downfall of Satan – Jeromy Visser @ Covenant People's Ministry

https://www.covenantpeoplesministry.org/

Samhain VI: Downfall of Satan [2017] continues our longest-running sequence by discussing Yahweh's Truth, Covenant People's Books and Pastor Visser's removal from Euro Folk Radio before proving Lucifer is a literal adversary. This somber livestream provides an overview on the entire Pagan Holiday series ( from Greenman of Death to Obie & Viss ) and also provides updates on Covenant People's Ministry.

MP4 | 2017

Re: Samhain VI: Downfall of Satan

Livestreams will always be more popular than "audio-only" on YouTube.

Seems this one is doing well. I pray you're able to continue the good fight.

It's been said to find out who rules over you just discover who you can't criticize. I then wonder how EFR isn't controlled opposition or Joe November isn't an obvious universalist.

They discuss every kosher-stamped joo conspiracy theory but never the Bible.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

It could be worse - you could be like Phil the prison drunk losing sleep thinking you're equal to Visser until this happens:

What's funny is the illiterate clown still hates Visser for telling him he'd go nowhere in his precious CI, lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by K-2 View Post
    It could be worse - you could be like Phil the prison drunk losing sleep thinking you're equal to Visser until this happens:

What's funny is the illiterate clown still hates Visser for telling him he'd go nowhere in his precious CI, lulz.
    Eric Idle - "Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life"

“The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    Eric Idle - "Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life"

Yep, that did it. It's stuck in my head.
    Your Tithes & Support Is Very Much Needed
    Please Make Your Free Will Offering to CPM Via
    Patreon or PayPal

Blog Entries

I pray the pastor gets though the reorganization of his ministry. I know personally the reason why I like the ministry. It is clear spiritual truths I can not get anywhere else. The ways of the world is messed up. People like myself are looking for a way to live separate from the insanity of multiculturalism;;; a system that is forced on us as a people.

No reason by these so called children of Satan for flooding white civilization with mentally ill mongrels are given;;;(( but raised voices, threats of violence, gang stalking, impoverishment, being run off the road in your car ect...))) Thanks CPM for the sensitivity of people like myself who do not get the popularity and media attention.

Blog Entries

Covenant People's Transcript: Samhain VI: Downfall of Satan

Blog Entries

Samhain VI: Downfall of Satan [2017] continues our longest-running sequence by discussing Yahweh's Truth, Covenant People's Books and Pastor Visser's removal from Euro Folk Radio before proving Lucifer is a literal adversary. This somber livestream provides an overview on the entire Pagan Holiday series ( from Greenman of Death to Obie & Viss ) and also provides updates on Covenant People's Ministry.

BUMP for All Saint's Day!