Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WERE THE KENITES DESCENDANTS OF CAIN?

WHERE THE KENITES DESCENDANTS OF CAIN?

WERE THE KENITES DESCENDANTS OF CAIN?

According to Strong's exhaustive concordance of the Bible they were. (the much older Strong's - beware of newer versions and online versions)
    You can look up the word in the original Hebrew in Strong's, as some on this site already have in previous posts, to confirm this.

However, even Strong's is not always 100% correct, and I'd like to explore this one a little more.
    (although I usually trust Strong's without too much cross checking)

An example of Strong's not getting a translation 100% right is their translation of the word bastard.
    This word bastard is translates "mamzer" in Hebrew which also means "mongrel" in English - as per Strong's.
    This part he gets right, but then he gives an example of a mamzer and says: eg. Born of Jewish father and heathen mother (if memory serves correct).
    This is an example of where I disagree with James Strong - not in his definition, but in the example he gives to elaborate on the meaning.

The heathen are assumed to be the old testament equivalent of the Gentiles, and this is probably true (that another debate altogether).
    But Jacob and other Patriarchs married Gentiles/heathen (white people, like the Israelites, but who came from different religious backgrounds).
    Abraham and Hagar the Egyptian is another example - these heathen where NOT Canaanites with whom intermarriage was forbidden in the law of Moses.
    These people were racially identical to Israel and if they converted, then intermarriage was allowed.
    They were therefore NOT bastards/mamzers/mongrels - like Strong's claims

A white person born of two white tribes of different cultures, has NEVER in all human history, been referred to as a "mongrel".
    The term mongrel has always been an exclusively racial term and not cultural, or religious in meaning.

This is an example where Strong's is wrong and if there is one example, there maybe others.
    (I still recommend using Strong's concordance, as it is still probably the best, least distorted by Jews that you can get).
    Therefore it may even be possible, that he gets Kenite wrong, when saying they were descendants of Cain.
    The names are similar after all (even in the Hebrew if memory serves...).

But I am not just saying this to prove a previous theory I had about the serpent being a Negro inspired by Satan and not Satan himself.
    It's an interesting idea just by itself and there is ALSO more to the story that makes me say this.
    For example, we read that Moses had GOOD RELATIONS with the Kenites and the Kenites were NOT one of the MANY MANY NATIONS that Moses and Joshua were ordered to destroy (like all the Canaanite tribes - such as the Jebusites, Edomites, Hittites and Hivites, etc.)

Judges 4:11 "Now Heber the Kenite, which was of the children of Hobab the father in law of Moses, had severed himself from the Kenites, and pitched his tent unto the plain of Zaanaim, which is by Kedesh.

1 Samuel 15:6 "And Saul said unto the Kenites, Go, depart, get you down from among the Amalekites, lest I destroy you with them: for ye shewed kindness to all the children of Israel, when they came up out of Egypt. So the Kenites departed from among the Amalekites."

Does this sound like a nation of whom it was said:
    "Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel."

Just asking...
    Food for thought anyone?
    If I'm wrong, I'd like to know why, as I want to get to the bottom of this.

Re: WHERE THE KENITES DESCENDANTS OF CAIN?

Quote Originally Posted by AryanChristianIsraelite View Post
    WERE THE KENITES DESCENDANTS OF CAIN?

According to Strong's exhaustive concordance of the Bible they were. (the much older Strong's - beware of newer versions and online versions)
    You can look up the word in the original Hebrew in Strong's, as some on this site already have in previous posts, to confirm this.

However, even Strong's is not always 100% correct, and I'd like to explore this one a little more.
    (although I usually trust Strong's without too much cross checking)

An example of Strong's not getting a translation 100% right is their translation of the word bastard.
    This word bastard is translates "mamzer" in Hebrew which also means "mongrel" in English - as per Strong's.
    This part he gets right, but then he gives an example of a mamzer and says: eg. Born of Jewish father and heathen mother (if memory serves correct).
    This is an example of where I disagree with James Strong - not in his definition, but in the example he gives to elaborate on the meaning.
    Interesting. I actually never thought about Strong's having this wrong. I just checked my Strong's and that's what it says. I also just recently got a Young's concordance and it just says bastard means mongrel or spurious (illegitimate).

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    Interesting. I actually never thought about Strong's having this wrong. I just checked my Strong's and that's what it says. I also just recently got a Young's concordance and it just says bastard means mongrel or spurious (illegitimate).
    Thanks for the positive feedback and really glad to have contributed something "new" Erik :-)
    Many people, even here, don't realise that the white Gentiles were allowed to inter-marry with Israel in the Old Testament and not just the New Testament - provided they also followed Yahweh and kept His laws.

Yeah, illegitimate meaning illegal, not necessarily without a known father.
    The NIV and other newer bible replace bastard in the KJV with the term illegitimate child, which can have a far broader set of meanings.
    (Obviously with the intent to imply a child without a known father, or born out of marriage, rather than a mongrel race child).
    PS. The verse in this context, which I forgot to mention is obviously the following:

Deuteronomy 23:2 "A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD".
    Notice the part where it also says: "...even to his tenth generation".
    There's no way Yahweh would exclude a child who simply does not know his father - AND THAT CHILD'S DESCENDANTS FOR 10 GENERATIONS - from the congregation simply because of him not knowing his father. So this obviously is a mongrel race child, which would cause extinction of white Israelites via interbreeding if not kept separate from the rest of the congregation. It's purely logical that it's mongrel and NOT child born out of wedlock.

I'd be interested to know more about peoples opinion on here about my interpretation of the Kenites and how it can be that Moses father in-law was a Kenite, with no mention of this being a sin anywhere in scripture. I doubt the Kenites are from Cain because of this, and because the flood was created precisely to destroy Cain and any foolish Shemite who followed Cain's ways.
    Last edited by AryanChristianIsraelite; 09-25-2017 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Kenites, Cain, flood

Blog Entries

I am not well studied in my knowledge of the Kenites in the Bible. To my belief;;; Respect and sacrifice for the Law of in regards to respect of Yahweh. Everyday terms; Personal love of parent and child is personal responsibility while hard work is public responsibility. To reason these unpopular facts shows great respect for Jesus Christ.
    Glad to have access to a forum that discusses these subjects now a days.

Blog Entries

Re: WERE THE KENITES DESCENDANTS OF CAIN?

I agree. You wrote facts in the Bible to back it up.

Thanks Frey and glad to hear from you again.
    How is the trucking going?

I always enjoy your positive responses and yes, you do remind me that there are others "out there" like me (i.e. others who believe in Christian Identity)
    So I do draw comfort from that.

Don't be scrared, or overwhelmed to study the Bible and peoples opinions in more detail.
    I know its very detailed, but if you learn little bits at a time, its really gonna add up to a lot over time.

Blessings and hoping to hear other peoples responses on my views on the Kenites above.
    I might be wrong and will admit it if I am, I just want to get to the truth.

Thanks Frey.
    As much as I love this website, it's also good to keep connected with other Christian Identity forums out there (just be aware of the Finck's and Ellie James' of this world).

I did a little more research on the Kenites today and one comment really stood out to me from another site.
    I'm going to post a copy of what this person wrote below, with a link to their site as well.
    I am not saying this person is correct and I am not recommending their site, so you will need to study further and do your own due dilligence.

Anyway, here is the comment below:
    (it more or less confirms what I have been saying.
    It's always interesting to discover something like this - where someone else confirms your thesis completely independently.)

"Also, there is some confusion about Kenites. There was a tribe of Canaanites called Kenites. However, there was also a tribe of Kenites descended from the Midianites. Furthermore, there was a specific clan of the tribe of Judah who were known as Kenites. See II Ki. 10:15-30; I Chron 2:55. These could not have been non-Israelites, otherwise, they could not have been counted as tribes of Israel of the tribe of Judah. Pure nonIsraelite kinsmen could have the women marry into Israel, but the men could not; they could only join themselves to Israel and approach the court of the nations, if they forsook their pagan ways/gods. Further, in I Chron. 2, all the other clans or subtribes of Judah are known by their particular "ites" name. Nothing in the passage suggests that these Kenites were other than a clan of the tribe of Judah, just like all the others." - Pastor Phil
    https://www.remnant.site/forum/sacre...on-the-kenites

Is this PhilnBoaz?
    (We had our share of disagreements on here, I will have to study further what he wrote above, to see if there is any truth to it, but it seems reasonable so far. I heard some members on here said he was half Mexican, or something. Don't know how true this is, but what he wrote above seems OK - - - - - - - - - - - - - - does NOT means we should allow half Mexicans in though.)

As much as I love this website, it's also good to keep connected with other Christian Identity forums out there (just be aware of the Finck's and Ellie James' of this world).

I did a little more research on the Kenites today and one comment really stood out to me from another site.
    I'm going to post a copy of what this person wrote below, with a link to their site as well.
    I am not saying this person is correct and I am not recommending their site, so you will need to study further and do your own due dilligence.

It's always interesting to discover something like this - where someone else confirms your thesis completely independently.)

"Also, there is some confusion about Kenites. There was a tribe of Canaanites called Kenites. However, there was also a tribe of Kenites descended from the Midianites. Furthermore, there was a specific clan of the tribe of Judah who were known as Kenites. See II Ki. 10:15-30; I Chron 2:55. These could not have been non-Israelites, otherwise, they could not have been counted as tribes of Israel of the tribe of Judah. Pure nonIsraelite kinsmen could have the women marry into Israel, but the men could not; they could only join themselves to Israel and approach the court of the nations, if they forsook their pagan ways/gods. Further, in I Chron. 2, all the other clans or subtribes of Judah are known by their particular "ites" name. Nothing in the passage suggests that these Kenites were other than a clan of the tribe of Judah, just like all the others." - Pastor Phil

Is this PhilnBoaz?
    (We had our share of disagreements on here, I will have to study further what he wrote above, to see if there is any truth to it, but it seems reasonable so far. I heard some members on here said he was half Mexican, or something. Don't know how true this is, but what he wrote above seems OK - - - - - - - - - - - - - - does NOT means we should allow half Mexicans in though.)

Anyway, what do you think NOW about the Kenites?
    Pretty interesting so far huh?

Quote Originally Posted by AryanChristianIsraelite View Post

Is this PhilnBoaz?

Anyway, what do you think NOW about the Kenites?
    Pretty interesting so far huh?
    That bandito stole that article from Robert Alan Balaicius. It does nothing original and can only steal from others.

I didn't know there were multiple Kenite tribes until you mentioned it. My Strong's doesn't say anything about it and my Young's states that they were perhaps called Midianites (it doesn't elude to multiple tribes though). However, my Nave's Topical Bible does say there were two distinct Kenite tribes. I have posted a pic of it below.

Nab.jpg