Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Crazyness In Todays World - Documenting The Collapse Thread

Re: Suicide bomb in Manchester

It's too bad the bomb wasn't detonated onstage. The death of a "celebrity" might have stricken a real blow against open borders liberalism.

Blog Entries

Re: IBM has patented a technology that will monitor you when you transmit 'fake news'

In my opinion. Electronic surveillance benefits universal-ism or politics of the masses. Neither concept benefits the white covenant Israelite people.
    It can be compared to the massive financial markets; play the game or starve. The longer you can resist wrong the closer you are to Yahweh.
    The more racially pure a society the less worry of a annoying argument.

Re: IBM has patented a technology that will monitor you when you transmit 'fake news'

Haha, looking for "fake news" that's funny when like 99% of the media is owned by the jews. Even the majority of alternative media is owned by them. They say they are going after "fake news," but what they're really doing is going after is "anti-semitism." They don't want us proving who these tares really are.

Fake news will be considered anything contrary to the goals of the global elite. This seems like more of a push towards Orwell's 1984.

Re: Suicide bomb in Manchester

That false flag sure blew over quick - no televised funerals, no casualties, no proof, ad nauseam.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...orism-response

I suppose Beyoncé's retarded mamzers are more important, lol.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

New anti-male book says men are the weaker sex

A load of garbage from women who want to be above men and go against Yahweh's creation.

"Why men are truly the weaker sex: From women being less emotional to having stronger muscles, a new book reveals tantalising research that defies conventional wisdom."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...eaker-sex.html

Re: New anti-male book says men are the weaker sex

"Less emotional" they say? Now I know this book is a crock.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Defies wisdom - full stop !

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    A load of garbage from women who want to be above men and go against Yahweh's creation.

"Why men are truly the weaker sex: From women being less emotional to having stronger muscles, a new book reveals tantalising research that defies conventional wisdom."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...eaker-sex.html
    Oh now this is special. Interesting how women want to be men until they get punched in the face by one as referenced by many videos on youtube. But that's gender equality at it's finest. This on the other hand is female supremacism at it's worst.
    Your Tithes & Support Is Very Much Needed
    Please Make Your Free Will Offering to CPM Via
    Patreon or PayPal

Women want chivalry and the want feminist supremacy. Pick one please. You cant have your cake and eat it too.
    Back in the 60's people thought this idea of little women wanting to compete with
    men "cute." They'd make comedies about this type of thing. I don't find it funny at all. I've dealt with women in power and its incredibly obnoxious.
    Its like giving an overly emotional child the power to boss people around and the results are predictable. They turn into the worst little petty tyrants
    imaginable.