Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blameless Bishops

Re: Blameless Bishops

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Visser View Post
    Thom,

Other than my well-known challenge of a public debate against them all it will never happen. It's a mistake I'd not make today.

I was happy to help when I was personally asked to join by station manager Paul English but there can be no second chances to backstab. As far as I'm concerned, the most obvious imposter jews and hypocrites claiming to be CI today are mostly found at EFR.

However, "Wick & Viss" will return to the airwaves very soon and we'll certainly keep everybody posted.

Christ be with you,
    Great to hear, brother.

We'll also pretend all ten EFR poseurs missed this public challenge and never lurk here. We'll just say they're too busy proving Dolly Parton and Stevie Nicks are men, lulz! Very important work over there I tell you - a little closer to the Kingdom!

What a bunch of cuckold pussies.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

What are they supposed to do? If they took the challenge they'd be exposed for knowing nothing about the Bible.

Who in Identity would want to hear Visser demolish ten cranks at the same time? That would be very unpopular.

Let it go. Like Finck, I infer they always will run from somebody that actually knows scripture. Just watch.

Quote Originally Posted by K-2 View Post
    They always run from somebody that actually knows scripture. Just watch.
    "David James" [-sic] Charlie Chink cries about not sucking enough money from genuine CI:

http://eurofakeradio.com/2017/11/19/...-back-babylon/

I never asked you to fiddle with my Swift tapes, nor did you have my permission. Get a job.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

What a great sermon. This really exposes about 80% of CI as the fakes they are.

Keep up the excellent work, CPM!

Blameless Bishops – Jeromy Visser @ Covenant People's Ministry

https://www.covenantpeoplesministry.org/

Blameless Bishops [2017] is the loosely based sequel to "CI Fixation" and the very sermon many pastors "in name only" used in their attempt to remove Visser from the airwaves. Meant to honestly convict the Bible believer this lecture frankly looks at scripture's requirements to be a preacher of Yahweh's Word while also making no apologies for the quotes provided explaining the prerequisites of being an overseer.

CPM Studio: Dual-Seedline Daily!

Richard,

Thank you for your comments. I'll say publicly - I'll debate everyone on EFR over this topic at the same time, any time, any place, any venue.

It's not that I'm correct, it's that the word of God is true and every man a liar, especially men that claim to never lie.

They fear the Word which is Christ, not me.

Yahweh bless,
    < crickets > lulz.

Similar to Phinehas Pastor Visser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

That invitation is still open, btw - I'd LOVE to smash those fakes in debate.
    Still no takers? Just ad hominem instead? Quite telling, lol.
    Pastor Visser @
    Covenant People's Ministry & Forums
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

Still no takers? Just ad hominem instead? Quite telling, lol.
    One would assume those unmarried barren bastards would've disproved this sermon (and our holy Bible) long ago.

It goes to show you just can't reason with a jewish cult and its so-called "pastors." Truth still stands, praise Yahweh!

Quote Originally Posted by K-2 View Post
    One would assume those unmarried barren bastards would've disproved this sermon (and our holy Bible) long ago.

It goes to show you just can't reason with a jewish cult and its so-called "pastors." Truth still stands, praise Yahweh!
    David James (fake name) was never anything more than a n*gger lover just as Visser correctly said from day one. It didn't take long after being exposed for it to prove its love of sh*tskins as demonstated on it's lame JooTube dedicated to Da' Bloos:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5k...JJ_ivlVElu8Shw

Too bad there wasn't a place on the internet that could've warned people years ago about this fake wannabe moon cricket. Oh, well. In a perfect world. Nobody tell this fine black man he can't play a lick, it's greatly valuable as comedic relief.