Thread: Governor of Virginia bans all whites not good enough to be in Virginia

Blog Entries

Governor of Virginia bans all whites not good enough to be in Virginia

A news story today reads The governor of Communist state of Virginia thinks he and his supporters should be allowed to stalk and terrorize any non professional white not good enough to communicate in high society. High society to him is not being labeled a racist or any term he and his special one's choose..

Re: Governor of Virginia bans all whites not good enough to be in Virginia

Only a matter of time before they start sending us to fema camps etc.

Blog Entries

Thanks for responding to the post. Something else comes to mind. The anti Christ enemy of ours uses snobbery a lot when the necessity of white segregation ever comes up. The one who works the lest or cons the most is the glorified and the need for our race to have living space of their own is clouded over. Very frustrating. I pray Yahweh provide the means and tools to exist as the years roll on.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    The agony of putting up with the anti Christ crowd .. Their arrogance, protected legal rights to push our racial kinsmen around.
    Protesting is like fighting reality. Its compared to a semi retarded person being spared (((by a friend standing up for them)))) being laughed at one day, You know sooner or later ((another you know what hole will start the laughing again))
    I rather face reality with the wisdom granted to me by Yahweh than with false hope of this world.

It really is a crying shame what this Country as come down to here the White Race our Ancestors fought and created this Nation and they want to say White people are banned in their own Nation in there own States what a joke, what needs to happen is all these Communist Pigs not only need to be banned from every White Nation on the Earth but they need to be charged with high treason and dealt with accordingly what the Constitution calls for.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    There are no physical Fema camps for whites who do not follow the religion of Jewish supervised racial diversity at the moment(cattle slavery)). As a matter of honest opinion of my own;;;;Whites who have racial views are singled out and followed around by police sponsored stalking gangs [[[where I live you might as well be under house arrest or some kind of parole though. It will get worse. Places in once white countries racial kinsmen are better off being in a FEMA camps!!!!
    In my very own personal honest opinion.... Racial kinsmen foolish enough to use the public legal system to reduce the agony of the genocidal gang stalking;; has had criminal record labels put on themselves. Thanks CPM for making it possible to write my opinions.