Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Global Coverage - WN's vs BLM - The Jew's Race War Appempt for Aug 2017

Re: Global Coverage - WN's vs BLM - The Jew's Race War Appempt for Aug 2017

Words that are slang for any race or people will be illegal unless the words are directed at whites.

Nigger

The most powerful word in Satan's world. Bring an entire race to arms and to your feet (or throat) with just one word. Control and alter the emotions of a crowd of millions with just one. single. word. Nigger.. My God they are weak.
    Your Tithes & Support Is Very Much Needed
    Please Make Your Free Will Offering to CPM Via
    Patreon or PayPal

Trump applauds FORTY THOUSAND protesters for 'speaking out against bigotry and hate' after massive anti-fascist crowd gathered to totally outnumber a handful of 'free speech' activists at rally in Boston

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...sts-clash.html

trump.jpg

Why Was This 'Crowd Hire' Company Recruiting $25 An Hour 'Political Activists' In Charlotte Last Week?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...lotte-last-wee

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    Why Was This 'Crowd Hire' Company Recruiting $25 An Hour 'Political Activists' In Charlotte Last Week?

Wow. That is interesting to know. The WN only want respect. The left anti segregation crowd are simply a bunch of greedy whores and gold diggers. The need for respect is something I understand about WN.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post

Nice find Erik! I have to laugh at the part that says "Are you ok with participating in peaceful protests (optional)?" What's optional is the peaceful part. They should consider including hospital bills, bail, and funeral services on the next ad. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by frey#89 View Post
    Wow. That is interesting to know. The WN only want respect. The left anti segregation crowd are simply a bunch of greedy whores and gold diggers. The need for respect is something I understand about WN.

That's interesting too. I grew up around gangs and gang bangers, both black and Mexican. They're always complaining about one thing and you always hear "Why you disrespecting?" Just like in prison what's the number one rule? Respect.

If what you say is so then it seems the WN's have something in common with the non white gang banging thugs and prison cons.

Yahweh respects not the individual. For me, respect is earned and not given but I could care less if it's given or not from the rest of the world. If the Godless and debased respect me then I'm doing something wrong. WN only wants respect? Sounds like they have bigger issues.
    Patreon or PayPal

Quote Originally Posted by Zaapiel View Post
    Words that are slang for any race or people will be illegal unless the words are directed at whites.

Nigger

The most powerful word in Satan's world. Bring an entire race to arms and to your feet (or throat) with just one word. Control and alter the emotions of a crowd of millions with just one. single. word. Nigger.. My God they are weak.
    The word Nigger is used a lot. The thrill of saying nigger is the real point I figure. People want attention and Yahweh looks into the heart of a man. True peace is organized disciplined obedience to Yahweh.

The word Nigger is used a lot.
    The word is used to ad nauseam. The point is if the White man uses that word all who are "offended" by it give him great power in it's use. They're too pea brained to even realize it. It's not a fire breathing dragon, not an army, no pain inflected, it's just a word, a sound, that's it.

Now compare that mental state to one looking at a confederate statue. They lose their sh*t. All part and brought to you by the political correctness campaign. It's a form of mind control, get it?

The thrill of saying nigger is the real point I figure. People want attention and Yahweh looks into the heart of a man. True peace is organized disciplined obedience to Yahweh.
    No, I just went over the real point, and I have to say, if someone's idea of wanted attention or a thrill is a group of fists and shoes to the face and head.. then they have bigger issues too ;)
    Patreon or PayPal

Quote Originally Posted by Zaapiel View Post
    The word is used to ad nauseam. The point is if the White man uses that word all who are "offended" by it give him great power in it's use. They're too pea brained to even realize it. It's not a fire breathing dragon, not an army, no pain inflected, it's just a word, a sound, that's it.

Now compare that mental state to one looking at a confederate statue. They lose their sh*t. All part and brought to you by the political correctness campaign. It's a form of mind control, get it?

No, I just went over the real point, and I have to say, if someone's idea of wanted attention or a thrill is a group of fists and shoes to the face and head.. then they have bigger issues too ;)
    Appreciate the experience you share. Your info helps prevent the school of hard knocks for our white Israelite kinsmen and myself. Humility is something I can always improve on. Hope I can have the honor the carry the cross of Christ with you brother.

Christopher Cantwell, White Nationalist in Vice Video, Braces for Charges

He'll be crying in jail now...

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/21/u...imes&smtyp=cur