Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: As In The Days Of Noah Thread

Post As In The Days Of Noah Thread

This thread pertains to the times we are living in today. The days of Noah are happening right before our very eyes as is said in Matthew 24:37-39.

Re: As in the days of Noah thread

"Our seven-year-old kid wanted to die: Christian parents of transgender girl say they have supported her transition since the age of two"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...-daughter.html

This is sickening! To call yourself a "Christian" and claim your son at the age of two thought he was a she....I'm sure they pushed this crap on him.

The psychology of furries: Expert says dressing up as animals could boost mental health by creating 'strong social support networks' and achieving a 'positive sense of self

"It’s largely composed of white males in their teens to mid-twenties, but has high LGBTQ demographics compared to general population."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...y-furries.html

Yeah, this person is really an "expert..." What a joke!

Blog Entries

In my opinion the children of Satan and their converts are twisted demons who promote misery and confusion. Politicizing mental health and using sexual perversion is just a smoke scene the bring hell on earth.

The only thing jews can do is destroy. What have they ever done thats good for the world? Nothing.
    Even niggers are better than they.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    The only thing jews can do is destroy. What have they ever done thats good for the world? Nothing.
    Even niggers are better than they.
    I agree 100 percent. To me the small white Israelite racial remnant in my experience is faced with two situations. Either reason with a foo that refuses to share the world with anyone that disagrees with them 1 of .99 percent of the time;;;; at the same time roam insist on roaming the entire planet . Or be blunt and demand to live separate of the children of Satan.
    Sad the see many white people worship Jew money instead of Yahweh. Though white people being in existence is better than being surrounded by a Jewish non white world order.
    Last edited by frey#89; 07-30-2017 at 01:24 AM.

Are you kidding me?!' Adorable moment parents surprised their daughters with a newly adopted baby sister

-Kasi and Shane, the Director of Missions at Southern Baptists of Texas Convention

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ed-sister.html

They'd rather adopt nonwhites than they're own kind. They've adopted 3 blacks and have two daughters of their own.
    Last edited by Zaapiel; 08-03-2017 at 01:35 PM. Reason: replaced link

"Disney cartoon features lesbian ‘moms,’ promotes gay ‘marriage’ to preschoolers"

-It also promotes race mixing since the lesbians are an interracial couple and the kids are mamzers.

More garbage pushed on our kids!

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/di...o-preschoolers

Blog Entries

Your a very wise man. Along with the others who care to post here. I hope to be compared to someone who helped carry Christs cross during his calcification.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    Are you kidding me?!' Adorable moment parents surprised their daughters with a newly adopted baby sister

-Kasi and Shane, the Director of Missions at Southern Baptists of Texas Convention

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ed-sister.html

They'd rather adopt nonwhites than they're own kind. They've adopted 3 blacks and have two daughters of their own.
    Niglets are not pets. Anyone that has daughters and adopts niglets should have them taken away from them.
    It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see whats going to happen in the future.