Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Liar Bill Mumpsnut DeClueless aka "Adherent"

Exclamation Liar Bill Mumpsnut DeClueless aka "Adherent"

This thread is reserved for conversations regarding the overweight trailer park trash "Pastor" who was "ordained" by Martin Lindstedt. Bill Declue, otherwise known by his more familiar monikers "Liar Bill" and "Mumpsnut", is most known throughout CI circles for being an untrustworthy liar with an overblown sense of self worth as well as his lustful infatuation for his once good friend and ally Martin Lindstedt.

Declue posts on this forum under the names Adherent, Pope Marty, and Roxie Lardbutt.

Your Tithes & Support Is Very Much Needed
    Please Make Your Free Will Offering to CPM Via
    Patreon or PayPal

Blog Entries

Re: Liar Bill Mumpsnut DeClueless - aka Bill Declue

May this man repent and find peace in these last days. My prayer are as follows;;;;;;;;;May the remnant not be stirred up by bad decisions of lost people.

Here's a novel idea for both Phil and Bill - how about putting in the work and earning a following rather than trying to steal them?

Oh, I almost forgot:

http://archive.org/download/thomas_g...pelthomas1.mp3

Neither have the wit nor brain capacity to do as such. My bad.

Carry on virtue signaling instead, Mumpsnut.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post

Carry on virtue signaling instead, Mumpsnut.
    This song is for you Liar Bill.

Vomit has a higher moral compass and he's the dog that laps it up while humping Marty's leg.

Who? Or do I even want to know?

Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    Who? Or do I even want to know?
    If I didn't, I wouldn't
    Patreon or PayPal

I had to replace my wristwatch battery yesterday and couldn't tell what time it was.

That is, until I saw some fresh lies from Bill, then I knew it was between 10 and 11 AM.

Like clockwork that queer is with his man crush!

Quote Originally Posted by LiarBill
    Today, 11:57 AM

It looks like you really have these fools besides themselves, Brother Phil, they are acting commiting criminal acts (fraudulenting claiming to be Bob Jones and falsely representing KIM is a felony that I am sure the Arkansas Attorney General's office would be interesting in investigating if they were to be told about it). These clowns are lucky they haven't slandered someone that knows how to use the law against them. Such a person have them under investigation by the Ark AG for fraud as well as making the IRS privy to his claims for making 42,000 in unreported income (which I seriously doubt Visser gets), they'd probably even get the Georgia child protective people involved since Visser is still making "racist" posts while collecting public assistance. All of these people might be interested in all the illegal activity coming out of CPM. Visser better hope that someone doesn't get any ideas after reading this post which legally outlines the legal course of action one could take should they believe Visser to be guilty of these things.

Last edited by LiarBill; Today, 12:08 PM.
    When karma comes to pay LiarBill a visit lets hope it will be wearing SWAT gear. What a POS.

Quote Originally Posted by LiarBill
    Today, 11:18 AM

It seems that Opie's obsessions go far beyond what I had originally thought. I mean he is still wailing about that goofball Anchorage Activist and the guy has been gone for like 4 years! This guy was a fifth rate bozo with zero credibility that Opie got so obsessed over that it actually made people concerned for his mental stability. Opie is more likely to be an "enemy agent" than this clown ever was (more on that later). What got Opie into such a tizzy is that I said that I respected a single act of his, posting in defense of CI when the ADL and SPLC went after CI, and I also said the same thing about Covington , who I had spoken against many times. Opie went completely insane over that and went and dug up a post of Marty spewing his slander against me on AA's board and thought it was a good idea to post it on his forum, under his own name, in direct violation of his own rules and leave it there for two weeks, in his obsessed mind he was trying to warn me about a guy that I had clearly and publicly denounced as a half baked clown who was not worth the effort it took to be so irrationally upset over, Opie claims it looked to him that I was about to team up with a guy that I had called a complete joke on his own forum while Opie hid and made some of the dumbest and obsessive posts that I have ever seen, after Marty, of course. He literally trolled this guys blog on a daily basis, reading everything written, which was mostly general movement type stuff, he rarely even mentioned CI, but Opie was all up in everything ever posted on his board. He dig through his comments and find a post where someone cussed in a thread that had nothing to do with CI he'd come running online to post it, wailing, look what he allowed on his forum! RED ALERT!!!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!! and he did this on a regular basis for a good year. After he viciously slandered me when I tried to seek forgiveness and to forgive, like a Christian (this can be found in at Vissers in the thread called Anchorage activist really really likes us) I started pointing out how stupid and unchristian his pathological obsession with this guy was and he got the delusion that I was somehow defending this guy, even though I was posting against him on his own forum, rebuking him for "trying to blow smoke up our butts about how poor Marty is so oppressed" while all Opie could do is hide at his forum and attack him and me, claiming that we were friendly and all kinds of delusional things, even going so far as to run crying to Visser threatening to run off and quit Visser's podcast if I wasn't banned. They then proceeded to devote an entire hour on a podcast attacking me (DSCI for dummies, part 3, available at Visser's) even inviting Marty to join them, and Opie gave his full and complete endorsement to every word of Marty's slander against me, even going so far as to praise the "outstanding contribution by Pastor Martin Lindstedt" when the very act of addressing Marty as Pastor made him a complete hypocrite after having wailed and moaned and soiled himself over this AA goof calling Marty Pastor. Of course he later deleted this to hide his hypocrisy I encourage anyone who cares to research this starting with the thread and the podcast I mentioned, in the thread go to the part where I come to Opie as Christian, look to forgive and be forgiven and see how he completely loses it and start ranting and raving, attacking me in the most cowardly fashion, unable to prove a single word of his slander.

Last edited by LiarBill; Today, 11:42 AM.

This is the kind of tripe one can only expect from this low life. This is all this thing knows what to do.
    Patreon or PayPal

Similar to Phinehas Pastor Visser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

lol, what's funny is they think I'm as stupid as they are - out of the mouth proceeds what's in the heart.

The IRS knows how much I make as I've plainly said countless times this is my sole source of income. In fact, last year I saved Eli James from audit on tithes and even paid 9.6k in self-employment tax on CPM, about a whole year of food stamps for liar Bill. I can't be screwed for reporting every dime I make, lulz.

You don't get as far as I do without having all your ducks in a row, trust me. ;)

Bill is truly retarded if he thinks he can touch the elect.
    Pastor Visser @
    Covenant People's Ministry & Forums
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

Liar Bill is a piece of sh*t for even THINKING this trash. Maybe that loser should change that shirt he's been wearing since 1973 instead of talking out of his stink chute spewing lies, rumors, and tales about people and situations he knows nothing about!

Could it be any more obvious that Liar Bill has NO LIFE? Judge this fool by his fruits and you got yourself a Kike thru and thru.