Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: I am no expert; What is the forums opinion on white trash vs non white diversity

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,424
    Blog Entries
    7

    I am no expert; What is the forums opinion on white trash vs non white diversity

    As a sinner myself I continue to seek better ways to avoid trashy manners. Modern Society seems to equate white folks who are low income as trash equal to non whites. (( Its all about socialist education training and race normalizing)))) Is obedience to wealth management a shorter way to Yahweh's kingdom? Or is understanding of right and wrong thus sensitivity with pride of good behavior??
    My opinion is sensitivity with pride of behavior. Racial homogeneity is a great natural way to deal with social legal disputes added along??? What are your opinions Israelite remnant??

  2. #2

    Re: I am no expert; What is the forums opinion on white trash vs non white diversity

    Quote Originally Posted by frey#89 View Post
    As a sinner myself I continue to seek better ways to avoid trashy manners. Modern Society seems to equate white folks who are low income as trash equal to non-whites. (( Its all about socialist education training and race normalizing)))) Is obedience to wealth management a shorter way to Yahweh's kingdom? Or is understanding of right and wrong thus sensitivity with pride of good behavior??
    My opinion is sensitivity with pride of behavior. Racial homogeneity is a great natural way to deal with social legal disputes added along??? What are your opinions Israelite remnant??
    We shouldn't care what modern society says about anyone because they're wrong. Class divisions are huge in this Country. Unfortunately, many are looked down upon who don't have much. I think it's because today we are in a more materialistic society. Majority of the stuff we have we don't need. We as a people shouldn't look down on any of our Israelite brethren. We should try to help anyone that might need it if we're able too.

    I think our people should have good manners. Bad manners can be attributed to any class though. I mean if a rich person treats someone below them like a piece of crap that is not having good manners. We shouldn't curse, do drugs, get drunk, etc. Don't do things you wouldn't do if Jesus were standing in front of you.

    As far as wealth management we should just go by the biblical laws concerning money. Only buy what you can afford. Many are in debt for making bad decisions because many want to live a luxurious lifestyle when they can't afford it. Remember Jesus said Math 19:24 I say unto you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. Many who have money got if from doing sinful things and these are the people who will be brought down to size in the end. It's better to do regular jobs and just making it than do something that will send you to the lake of fire.

    This society has made it to where its hard to make a living. We just have to try best we can to get through it. The main purpose in life is to follow Christ till the end and hopefully be eternally in the Kingdom. Of course, you have to take care of yourself and others but Christ should always come first.

    In the end, we should be obedient to all of Yahweh's laws the best we can. Knowing right and wrong was put into our hearts. Everyone knows right from wrong but many choose to do wrong. It's our job not to conform to this society. We also need to be careful of not being prideful and self righteous because those are sins.

  3. #3

    Re: I am no expert; What is the forums opinion on white trash vs non white diversity

    As far as racial homogeneity, of course, our societies would be far better off. We would still have many of the underlying issues though, such as class divisions etc if we are under the same systems of man. If the society is completely worshiping Yahshua/Yahweh then it is going to prosper, but if you have racial homogeneity with no worship of Yahshua/Yahweh, then it will fail and end up where we are today.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,424
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: I am no expert; What is the forums opinion on white trash vs non white diversity

    Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    As far as racial homogeneity, of course, our societies would be far better off. We would still have many of the underlying issues though, such as class divisions etc if we are under the same systems of man. If the society is completely worshiping Yahshua/Yahweh then it is going to prosper, but if you have racial homogeneity with no worship of Yahshua/Yahweh, then it will fail and end up where we are today.
    Thank You Erik for your response.. Being reinforced about what I believe is appreciated. My walk with Yahweh is improved by the wisdom of the response.

  5. #5

    Re: I am no expert; What is the forums opinion on white trash vs non white diversity

    Oh as far as finances go. I also found this verse while reading Pastor Vissers book "The Seedline Monthly."

    Matthew 6:19-21 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth
    and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven,
    where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: For where your
    treasure is, there will your heart be also.

  6. #6

    Re: I am no expert; What is the forums opinion on white trash vs non white diversity

    Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    Oh as far as finances go. I also found this verse while reading Pastor Vissers book "The Seedline Monthly."
    ...and that's a great book, too. ;)

Similar Threads

  1. Red Men are not White Men
    By frey#89 in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-14-2019, 09:11 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-10-2018, 05:58 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-17-2016, 12:36 AM
  4. White Slavery
    By malachi83 in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-03-2016, 04:54 PM
  5. The White Man March
    By seedliner in forum Current Events & News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-13-2014, 07:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •