View Poll Results: What Should Be Done About Martin Lindstedt?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Make PURGATORY only viewable to registered users

7 58.33%
  • Condense everything Marty to one "sticky" thread

0 0%
  • No worries! Leave things just the way they are

2 16.67%
  • Move anything Lindstedt related to "Cold Storage"

3 25.00%
  • Other / I have a better idea...

0 0%
Page 68 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast

Thread: The Martin Lindstedt Rant Thread

Pastor Bill

Re: The Dead Asparagus gang rides again

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    After reading the repetitive posts at Marty's forum I'm also convinced that WilliamB is John Britton.

Excessive use of words like "wonger" and "pisser" are dead giveaways.
    It's cetainly possible, it's either Johnny Firewater or some idiot that is too stupid to do anything but blindly parrot Marty. Either way he's no one that we need to worry about, just another online coward with a big mouth.

Obadiah 1:18

Somebody Call the Piglice, Marty's onto Me!

But what does Obie-gender-bender accomplish? Has it not by following D-g's Design helped me polarize the above-ground DSCI church? Has it not helped me make all those who play CI declare their true allegiances? Could I have carried out this polarization and allegiance swearing all my myself or would there have not been pockets of mamzers and jews infesting whiggers who might have otherwise slipped my notice that Obiedorker activated? The answer is that Obie-gender-bender is a sort of jewdass mamzer faggot, whose work in forcing sides to be taken is invaluable. We each look at the other's forum and learn from it. That we do.

I think it indeed likely that Obie-gender-bender is an Aussie poofter. But what difference where this mamzer or jew faggot slithered out from? It is what it is, and because of its evil antecedents is why it hides them.
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...94&postcount=2

Re: Somebody Call the Piglice, Marty's onto Me!

Notice it uses the term "D-g" as only a true-blue jew would?

Quite telling, methinks.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Pastor Bill

Re: Somebody Call the Piglice, Marty's onto Me!

Marty is as deluded as usual, his forum is a joke with only a few active posters. The vast majority of activity is him and him alone, as most of the active users are his sockpuppets. Obie's forum has vastly more activity and many, many more users. We are growing and gaining support while Marty sits in his fantasy world with no CI followers at all, all who support him are mamzers like Bansai Billy, race mixers and anti chirst clowns at latent anti forums like SI and TQB, places where threads of nude mud and mamzer women score vastly more hits than Marty's gibberish ever will.
    But as far as Marty is concerned any support at all makes him think he is on top of the world and he is so delusional he thinks he kicked Pastor V out of CI when the opposite is more true. It's all of CI on one side and Marty and his small handful of non CI mamzers and race mixers on the other. Sorry Marty but repeating the same imbecilic gibberish over and over is simply not going to make it true.

Pastor Bill

Re: The Dead Asparagus gang rides again

Now we have one of Marty's mamzer clowns Bansai Billy making a fool of himself. On the Phora he started babbling about how a person should demand a cop recite his oath and if they can't remember it then they are automatically disqualified as a cop and lose their authority. Of course several poster laughed and basically called him a goof. Then he tried to claim he never said that and what he meant was demanding they recite the oath will change their attitude and from that point on all they will join hands with us and sing kumbaya and the world will be changed is a single day. He needs to call his shrink and tell him the new meds aren't working. LOL

Re: Martian "Mad-Dog" Linseed: Polish Or "Polish?"

LOL! It looks as if Marty wasn't "worthy of it" as he was excommunicated weeks later.

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...n-of-Lindstedt
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Re: A Loon Called Lindstedt

Marty got outted as $camfront sockpuppet "John Reltney" today.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t645277-11/

What a loser.

Obadiah 1:18

Marty Lindstedt: Public Spokesperson for the "Bowel" Movement

Looks as if the Pope of CI is going all out to improve Christian Identity's tarnished public image -- and White Nationalism's too. The theme song he's selected for his goodwill campaign is "A Boy Named Sued for Libel".

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...5&postcount=13

Re: Marty Lindstedt: Public Spokesperson for the "Bowel" Movement

If Rabbi Samuelson hasn't learned from the "I'm a college girl writing a term paper" FED trap yet, it deserves to now.

What an amateur!

Pastor Bill

Re: Marty Lindstedt: Public Spokesperson for the "Bowel" Movement

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    If Rabbi Samuelson hasn't learned from the "I'm a college girl writing a term paper" FED trap yet, it deserves to now.

What an amateur!
    I get those kinds of inquiries all the time and Marty thinks he is special because one person is trying to get him to make incriminating statements and he's too stupid to even know it, what a clown!