View Poll Results: What Should Be Done About Martin Lindstedt?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Make PURGATORY only viewable to registered users

7 58.33%
  • Condense everything Marty to one "sticky" thread

0 0%
  • No worries! Leave things just the way they are

2 16.67%
  • Move anything Lindstedt related to "Cold Storage"

3 25.00%
  • Other / I have a better idea...

0 0%
Page 2 of 120 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: The Martin Lindstedt Rant Thread

Wheres marty??

marty...oh marty...where you at???

More...
    (2008-2010) - Destroyed by Amy Rose!

Sensitive info about "marty lindstedt"

http://www.neoshoforums.com/MO/forum...hread.php?6996
    http://www.topix.com/forum/city/gran...5RVS5AUGTU1NJF

I'm not sure they're related, but there's an elderly (60s? 70s?) woman named Lindstedt (who comes in from Granby) who is bat sh*t crazy. A friend of mine related that she comes into his place of business, yells at all the employees (she may be going deaf), makes demands rather than asks for things politely and has a habit of smearing fecal matter on the walls of their public restroom. The managers talked about banning her from the restroom facility, but didn't follow through as far as I know. She's morbidly obese, growing a beard and my friend thought she was a man the first time he saw her. One time, a guy helped her out to her car with some items, and loaded them in the back. She then screamed, "My stuff? Where's my stuff?!" Crazy.

If this woman is any relation to Martin Lindstedt, and I think she may be his mother from the talk of the employees, it is obvious that mental illness runs in the family.

This guy shouldn't be joked about, he should be in an institution. As far as him being a proud Aryan and all that, it would be a very sad state of affairs for the human race if this pudgy, creepy looking nutcase and the people who think like him were our best hope for humanity.

It sucks, because people reading about Neosho might think he and the church murderer (Eiken Saimon) are representative of our area. Great. We have mentally ill white supremacists and mass murderers.

It sucks that we can have a preimptive strike against Iraq due to perceived threats to the US (which I disagree with), but we can't preimptively lock this kook away before he does something scary. And who knows, maybe he has already. Some people are ticking time bombs.

http://www.neoshoforums.com/MO/forum...hread.php?6996
    http://www.topix.com/forum/city/gran...5RVS5AUGTU1NJF

More...

Marty: Everybody who posts on Visser's forum is a mamzer/whigger!

That perspicacious observation is just one of the many highlights of Marty's latest "Movement Turd".

Other highlights:

Rockin' Marty belts out his hit song "Whigger Problem". Marty makes Sonny Bono sound like Frank Sinatra.

Marty counsels Matthew Ott, who bears the brunt of Marty's wrath in this edition, "If you don't like my peaches, stop shaking my tree!"

Marty's ten thousand warlords [read: two mentally deficient, chronically unemployed scumbags who worship the linoleum Marty shuffles on] will enjoy the spoils of war post Great Tribulation. These include raping whigger women. It's part of their wages, according to Marty.

Marty insists, "I'm not spreading slander!"

Zogbots! If you're unfamiliar with that word, you won't be after you've listened to Marty's ninth turd.

"Pastor" 6Killer, who's Igor to Marty's Dr Frankenstein, cites unimpeachable sources, i.e. druggies and assorted atheistic reprobates from Stumblin In Forum, as damning evidence that Pastor Visser is a crack cocaine addict.

More...

Re: Marty: Everybody who posts on Visser's forum is a mamzer/whigger!

Is this the "proud Aryan" everyone is talking about?:

Looks more like a wannabe street gangsta to me.

Edit: For some reason the picture showed earlier but doesn't now. Anyway ... I found a bunch of pictures of "Marty" at this link: http://images.google.com/images?um=1...art=21&ndsp=21

The picture I tried to post above was the one with him wearing a red shirt and red bandana. Yikes!
    Last edited by SaxonJackson; 03-20-2010 at 08:11 PM.

Re: Chinese preacher.

Wesly Swift was a great defender of the faith and a teacher of God's Word. I see no racial admixture in the pics provided. I can see, however, where there may be something in Butler's background but he's a very old man and the body starts to sag after 90 years on this planet. Swift has more brains in his earlobe than most of the posters here have in their entire skull.

Quote Originally Posted by govnn.com View Post
    An obvious example of the mixture of Aryan/asiatic DNA that is quite common among christian identity preachers & followers.

More...

Exclusive Pic! Marty and 6Killer together!

Exclusive Pic! Marty and 6Killer together!

The Movement Turd 10: Lyin' Wong Gives Marty China Syndrome!

Marty's in meltdown over Pastor Visser's interview with his arch-nemesis, Billy Wood, aka Bryan Wright, aka Lyin' Wong, aka whatever. As far as...

More...

Re: I got banned at Vissers again...

Su Wong marries Lee Wong.

The next year, the Wongs have a new baby.

The nurse brings out a lovely, healthy, bouncy, but definitely a Caucasian, WHITE baby boy.

'Congratulations,' says the nurse to the new parents.

'Well Mr. Wong, what will you and Mrs. Wong name the baby?'

The puzzled father looks at his new baby boy and says,

'Well, two Wong's don't make a white, so I think we will

name him...

Are you ready for this?

Sum Ting Wong
    United Identity Church of Christ

Now It's Your Choice! Will You take a Stand for God, Race, and Nation?

http://www.scripturesforamerica.org/

An Interview with Bryan Wright

An Interview with Bryan Wright (aka: Billy Wood) allows the former pastor of Church of the Sons of YHVH to finally say his piece concerning the slander campaign launched against him and Covenant People's Ministry by two excommunicated imposters. This lengthy show deals with everything from the supposed "mystery of dead Nazi money" to Marty Lindstedt's child molestation charges.

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-23727/TS-335240.mp3

(mp3 / 62.2 mb)

Martin Lindstedt's Ordination null & void!

by Pastor Visser (Posted Sat, 13 Mar 2010 05:14:35 +0000)
    Martin Lindstedt's Ordination null & void!

As of this moment, Martin Lindstedt's ordination as a Pastor is null and void and his membership status with the Legion of Saints is revoked.

Tuesday, August 9, 2005

From the Desk of Pastor Morris L. Gulett
    Senior Pastor / President
    The Church of the Sons of YHVH / Legion of Saints

Greetings Kindred,

It has been several months now since most of you have heard anything from me. It is not because I have forgotten you or our mission. In fact you all and this ministry are in my daily thoughts and prayers.

The reason for my letter, I feel, is of the utmost importance.

I have been made aware that Martin Lindstedt, from a jail cell in Grandby Missouri is writing and distributing some very disturbing ideas, such as and I quote, Prion Poisoning, which is the mass poisoning of wild game food sources. The skinning alive of prisoners and execution by slow torture and the gang rape of female whigger herd animals to use them as brooding stock.

Now: you all may be aware that Martin Lindstedt is an Ordained Pastor with The Church of the Sons of YHVH and the Missouri State contact for the Legion of Saints. This letter is to make public that this is no longer the case. As of this moment, Martin Lindstedt's ordination as a Pastor is null and void and his membership status with the Legion of Saints is revoked. I cannot in good conscience allow anyone who promotes such ungodly behavior and tactics to carry a valid Ordination Certificate that bears our Church standard and my signature. Nor can I in good conscience allow anyone who promotes such ideas to carry a valid membership card that bears the standard of the Legion of Saints.

Let it also be known that I do not for one second believe the charges of child molestation leveled by the State of Missouri against Martin Lindstedt are valid. In that respect I stand behind Martin Lindstedt. But as I stated; I cannot and I will not allow an ordained Pastor of our Church or an Officer of the Legion of Saints to promote and endorse such vulgar, ungodly, unBiblical, unChristian practices as rape and torture.

We are Sons and Daughters of the Most High YHVH, not street thugs!

Hail the Victory of Christ our King!

Respectfully: Morris L. Gulett

Senior Pastor / President

The Church of The Church of the Sons of YHVH / Legion of Saints

More...
    (2005-2010) Destroyed by Amy Rose!