View Poll Results: What Should Be Done About Martin Lindstedt?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Make PURGATORY only viewable to registered users

7 58.33%
  • Condense everything Marty to one "sticky" thread

0 0%
  • No worries! Leave things just the way they are

2 16.67%
  • Move anything Lindstedt related to "Cold Storage"

3 25.00%
  • Other / I have a better idea...

0 0%
Page 16 of 120 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Thread: The Martin Lindstedt Rant Thread

Obadiah 1:18

Re: Sing it, Marty! Sing it!

Marty's so desperate for attention, he'll take it any way he can get it.

Posting something we've written must be a refreshing change for him from all the comments he posts under his numerous aliases. Look at any Marty thread on one of those God-forsaken message boards and at least ninety percent of the persons who've contributed to it will be His Haziness the Pope of CI himself.

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    Why am I really not shocked at this?
    Back in the day, I used to be a big Beavis and Butthead fan.

Marty sorta' reminds me of Stewart from those cartoons.

Pastor Bill

Re: Marty Has a Brand New Name for Himself...

Quote Originally Posted by Solomon View Post
    I think the scariest thing about all this is the nutbar actually takes himself serious.

That’s also what makes him most dangerous to those he affixes himself to.
    a dog taking a dump on my lawn is more of a serious threat than little farty Marty Lindstink will ever be.

Similar to Phinehas Pastor Visser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Martian "Mad-Dog" Linseed: Polish Or "Polish?"

Sword Brethren tells it like it is:

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Visser
    Martin,

Your links aren’t working but it’s really besides the point.

Let’s not muddy up Bill’s forums with such squabbles.

You’re free to openly discuss this on the CPM forums (or not).

Time will tell,
    Greetings fellow meth-goober zog-bot, apparently we are in the same boat, we are targets of Pope Marty...

Anyway, can I have $25,000 out of that $400,000? Here's what you get in exchange... Since I'm not really Sword Brethren, but rather the evil lord Xenu (ask the Scientologists for more information about this stuff) from a planet near Nibiru, I have access to the radio frequency for the transmitter that was implanted inside Lindstedt's buttocks while he was in the loony bin... He thought he was being sedated and taken to counseling but he was really sedated, rendered unconscious, and then implanted with the surveillance device so we can track him at all times...

That's right!

I'll give you the information so you can listen in on everything he does, from ranting and raving, to literally blowing it out his butt...

Checks are so inefficient, so why don't you use your teleportation device to beam me over the money, I prefer strips of silver.

I'll dispatch one of my minions to bring you the radio codes.

http://forum.christogenea.org/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=890

Be sure to listen to this brother's show:

Sword Brethren's Come out of Her

Dual seedliner Sword Brethren expounds on a range of vital Bible topics guaranteed to offend the delicate ears of mainstream churchgoers who've been hoodwinked into believing that the spawn of Satan, that would be the Jews, are the apple of God's Eye.

http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/31407
    Pastor Visser @
    Covenant People's Ministry & Forums
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

Re: Your Favorite Marty Jokes

Marty goes to his psychiatrist and complains, "I can't make any friends, doctor." The doctor replies, "Why do you think that is, Marty?" He answered, "I don't know, you stupid, jew-mamzer, fat, zog-bot, ugly, traitor, fed-informant, idiot!"

What does Marty have in common with a near-sighted, horny squirrel? They're both @#$%ing nuts!

A psychiatrist asked Marty if he'd been cured of his multiple personality disorder and he replied, "Absolutely! Amy and I have never felt better!"

How does Marty get turned on after being in the nut house? Roxie wears only her Freudian slip!

How does the delusional know he isn't God? Because Marty is!

Seeing as Marty is a known dyslexic, on weekends he worships Santa!

Hundreds of Marty's possessions will be sold at an auction on 338 Rabbit Track Road! Amongst all these items there is one rumored to be so big, so spectacularly grand, so priceless that no dollar amount could possibly be placed on it. Fortunately, Marty's ego is not for sale!

What does Roxie ask Marty after sex? "Well, was it good for you guys, too?"

Do you know the difference between a healthy man and one obsessed with penile inadequacy like Marty? Of course, not!

What's the difference between Marty's psychiatrist and a prostitute? About $20!

Re: Your Favorite Marty Jokes

Quote Originally Posted by Solomon View Post
    Marty goes to his psychiatrist and complains, "I can't make any friends, doctor." The doctor replies, "Why do you think that is, Marty?" He answered, "I don't know, you stupid, jew-mamzer, fat, zog-bot, ugly, traitor, fed-informant, idiot!"
    That one had me laughing.

That's probably why they kicked Marty out of the nuthouse. They got sick of being called Jews/mamzers/ZOGbots, etc., etc.

Great news! Marty's classic hits album, "Marty Does Number Ones", was such a stunning success that a second classic hits album, "Marty Does Number Twos", is in the can!

Songs include:

This Old Nuthouse
    Amy Rose of Cimarron
    Long Tall Whigger in a Black Dress
    Half Heaven Half Bearded
    I Was Made for Gelding You
    What's New Poopy Dog?
    I Am Weibmann
    Hovel Nagila

And coming soon, his sensational new double album, recorded live in concert, "Hot August Kreis"! With a special guest performance by rock legend Rick Spring!

Exclamation Marty slanders Pastor Visser and the rest of us on the Jim Giles show.

Giles interviews a couple of Christian Identists who actually like Pope Marty -- they really need to get around more! Marty hits the airwaves at about the one hour forty-five minute mark and starts defaming notorious drug pusher Pastor Jeremy Visser and the rest of us wicked ZOGbots mere seconds later.

Where would Christian Identity be without Pope Marty?

Pastor Bill

Re: Marty slanders Pastor Visser and the rest of us on the Jim Giles show.

Quote Originally Posted by Obadiah 1:18 View Post
    Giles interviews a couple of Christian Identists who actually like Pope Marty -- they really need to get around more! Marty hits the airwaves at about the one hour forty-five minute mark and starts defaming notorious drug pusher Pastor Jeremy Visser and the rest of us wicked ZOGbots mere seconds later.

Where would Christian Identity be without Pope Marty?

Marty is nothing but a 5th rate, poverty stricken hillybilly version of Bill White, only White has more friends.

Re: Marty slanders Pastor Visser and the rest of us on the Jim Giles show.

Giles asked Marty to outline the basic tenets of CI in five minutes. So what did Marty do? He went straight into a diatribe about how all his enemies were out to get him, with Pastor Visser, aided and abetted by this forum's membership, spearheading the persecution. Giles handed him an opportunity to give CI some favorable publicity on a silver platter, but Pope Marty, as usual, put himself before the Kingdom.