View Poll Results: What Should Be Done About Martin Lindstedt?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Make PURGATORY only viewable to registered users

7 58.33%
  • Condense everything Marty to one "sticky" thread

0 0%
  • No worries! Leave things just the way they are

2 16.67%
  • Move anything Lindstedt related to "Cold Storage"

3 25.00%
  • Other / I have a better idea...

0 0%
Page 119 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120 LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1196

Thread: The Martin Lindstedt Rant Thread

Marty ruined my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marty, stop farting around and get your lazy butt over here and change my diaper. It is your fault that my life is so terrible, you caused my current condition by leaving your junk lying around knowing that I am so morbidly obese that I literally cannot see the floor two feet in front of me. The only reason that I was ever with you was for a place to live and when my mom died and left me her house I got away from you at once but then you came around begging to let you move in and the only reason I did is because you agreed to pay half my bills and provide health care which turned out to be shoddy.

You have also ruined my family, causing me to lose my grandchildren who would have never been taken from me were it not for you. You even ruined my phone call with my granddaughter who was so traumatized by the sound of your voice she hung up on the spot, most likely reliving the memories of the fat pervert who forced her to take nude baths with him when she was only 8.

You have also dragged me into your stupid little fantasy world where you think you are this great leader when the fact is you are less than nothing, a babbling simpleton who has never accomplished anything in the world but to disgrace me and my family. I'm being sued by someone I don't know because you tricked me into being registered agent for your non existent church and I have already lost and it's all your fault! You have also been late several times to change my diaper because of your idiotic "war" with the city of granby, I mean seriously, what is the problem with keeping your yard clean? I know you are even more lazy than Amalie and have only provided the bare bones minimum in health care while mooching the full salary from the government.

You have never been anything but parasite, mooching first off your family and now that you have been disinherited by your mother you are sponging off me. Stop making a fool of your self at city hall and take care of me, you owe me everything and have given me almost nothing. I wish I had never met you but now I am stuck with you because I need live in medical care, such as it is to continue to receive my disability check. If you're not careful when you come back from losing in Ohio don't be surprised if all your junk is on your lawn and Amalie has resumed her rightful place in the house that is actually in her name and then my beloved grandchildren can return as they age out of the system because poor Helen refuses to come see me until you are gone. Why did you ruin my life??????????????

Re: Marty ruined my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Roxie Lardbutt View Post
    Marty, stop farting around and get your lazy butt over here and change my diaper. It is your fault that my life is so terrible, you caused my current condition by leaving your junk lying around knowing that I am so morbidly obese that I literally cannot see the floor two feet in front of me. The only reason that I was ever with you was for a place to live and when my mom died and left me her house I got away from you at once but then you came around begging to let you move in and the only reason I did is because you agreed to pay half my bills and provide health care which turned out to be shoddy.

You have also ruined my family, causing me to lose my grandchildren who would have never been taken from me were it not for you. You even ruined my phone call with my granddaughter who was so traumatized by the sound of your voice she hung up on the spot, most likely reliving the memories of the fat pervert who forced her to take nude baths with him when she was only 8.

You have also dragged me into your stupid little fantasy world where you think you are this great leader when the fact is you are less than nothing, a babbling simpleton who has never accomplished anything in the world but to disgrace me and my family. I'm being sued by someone I don't know because you tricked me into being registered agent for your non existent church and I have already lost and it's all your fault! You have also been late several times to change my diaper because of your idiotic "war" with the city of granby, I mean seriously, what is the problem with keeping your yard clean? I know you are even more lazy than Amalie and have only provided the bare bones minimum in health care while mooching the full salary from the government.

You have never been anything but parasite, mooching first off your family and now that you have been disinherited by your mother you are sponging off me. Stop making a fool of your self at city hall and take care of me, you owe me everything and have given me almost nothing. I wish I had never met you but now I am stuck with you because I need live in medical care, such as it is to continue to receive my disability check. If you're not careful when you come back from losing in Ohio don't be surprised if all your junk is on your lawn and Amalie has resumed her rightful place in the house that is actually in her name and then my beloved grandchildren can return as they age out of the system because poor Helen refuses to come see me until you are gone. Why did you ruin my life??????????????
    Amazing! There is so much truth in that statement, it isn't even funny.

+ Rep to you, er, madam.

Re: Itz me again, cum-cum, cum-cum!!! LiarBaal 'MumpsNut' DeClue(less) & I got you Pi

Martin and Sean,

We trust neither of you. Grace was afforded to see if you'd behave like men or little girls.

Obviously, you both chose the latter.

Yahweh is watching,

-admin
    Suggested CPM Sermon: I Beheld Satan (January 5th, 2020)

Re: Itz me again, cum-cum, cum-cum!!! LiarBaal 'MumpsNut' DeClue(less) & I got you Pi

“The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Quote Originally Posted by Roxie Lardbutt View Post
    Roxie is as guilty as Marty in some respects, she willingly committed adultery with Mad Marty in the VA parking lot in the back of his van while visiting her husband. They shacked up because she wanted to continue to draw her dead husband's VA check.

Here's one for your amusement:

The Mohel gets arrested at the end of the video, he can't bridle that dicksucker.
    The Rabbi has a habit of getting arrested at these meetings.
    Last edited by 6KILLER; 03-25-2018 at 03:49 PM.
    Then tell Martin to grow a pair and face me like a man. It's not my fault that he hides from me. - Pastor Bill

Marty Luneset claims he's an expert at identifying crypto-Jews and mongrels of all kinds, while completely ignoring his obvious Asian and Khazar heritage. Note the telltale epicanthic folds over his eyes, the reptilian lower eyelids, the raised brow ridge, and the sloped forehead. Did I mention the hooked nose that he attempts to hide with Tegaderm?

Click Here

and Here

Quote Originally Posted by 6KILLER View Post
    Roxie is as guilty as Marty in some respects, she willingly committed adultery with Mad Marty in the VA parking lot in the back of his van while visiting her husband. They shacked up because she wanted to continue to draw her dead husband's VA check.

Here's one for your amusement:

The Mohel gets arrested at the end of the video, he can't bridle that dicksucker.
    The Rabbi has a habit of getting arrested at these meetings.
    That slob has no shame. He is even wearing that old shirt that lil' Willy Finck sent him.

Yeah Marty has NO conscience and NO integrity, but what is one to expect from a Neanderthal? He still wears that bandana and the phlactery in order to hide that 45* sloped forehead, and still uses Tagaderm to hide the Armenoid nose when a sticker isn't convenient. He isn't fooling any of the elect however. His epicanthic folds on the eyes and the mongoloid hair still betray him, but even more so his temperament gives him away. I severed communication with his buddies LaForge and Davis as I would no sooner get off the phone with them and Marty would be dropping an emergency turd about what I had just discussed with LaForge and Davis. So Davis is a marrano from what someone on this thread posted? I've never met any of them in person not even the Mad Mohel.
    Then tell Martin to grow a pair and face me like a man. It's not my fault that he hides from me. - Pastor Bill

Marty Luneset claims he's an expert at identifying crypto-Jews and mongrels of all kinds, while completely ignoring his obvious Asian and Khazar heritage. Note the telltale epicanthic folds over his eyes, the reptilian lower eyelids, the raised brow ridge, and the sloped forehead. Did I mention the hooked nose that he attempts to hide with Tegaderm?

Click Here

and Here

Lindstedt has been taken down again. 6-0 now, I believe. What would farmer Giles say?

Attachment 1026

Quote Originally Posted by 6KILLER View Post
    Yeah Marty has NO conscience and NO integrity, but what is one to expect from a Neanderthal? He still wears that bandana and the phlactery in order to hide that 45* sloped forehead, and still uses Tagaderm to hide the Armenoid nose when a sticker isn't convenient. He isn't fooling any of the elect however. His epicanthic folds on the eyes and the mongoloid hair still betray him, but even more so his temperament gives him away. I severed communication with his buddies LaForge and Davis as I would no sooner get off the phone with them and Marty would be dropping an emergency turd about what I had just discussed with LaForge and Davis. So Davis is a marrano from what someone on this thread posted? I've never met any of them in person not even the Mad Mohel.
    Yes, Davis is a Marrano.

A friend of ours called Sussexman has a book detailing where all the slave traders from Seville, Spain went after they left the Old World. The Davids (pronounced Dar-veeds) moved to Virginia in the 1660s. By the 1820s they had moved to Tennessee, where they Anglicized the name to Davis, and started working in the legal profession and taking part in certain "philanthropic activities", in other words, masonry.

His brother is both a lawyer and a freemason. Shane was the "failure" of the brood after flunking college, and has spent most of his adult life on anti-psychotic drugs, while conversing with many imaginary friends (including Himmler). He pretty much lives on the outskirts of his mother's farm, which isn't actually a working farm. According to certain people who have heard of him, he never was actually married. She was only someone he spoke to on a dating site. After he told her he was 8,000 years old, a resurrected Nazi, and filled with the Holy Spirit, she block all communication from him.

As for the people he used to name drop, they pretty much have no idea of who he is. Poor critter, lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by John Beauclerc View Post
    Yes, Davis is a Marrano.

A friend of ours called Sussexman has a book detailing where all the slave traders from Seville, Spain went after they left the Old World. The Davids (pronounced Dar-veeds) moved to Virginia in the 1660s. By the 1820s they had moved to Tennessee, where they Anglicized the name to Davis, and started working in the legal profession and taking part in certain "philanthropic activities", in other words, masonry.

His brother is both a lawyer and a freemason. Shane was the "failure" of the brood after flunking college, and has spent most of his adult life on anti-psychotic drugs, while conversing with many imaginary friends (including Himmler). He pretty much lives on the outskirts of his mother's farm, which isn't actually a working farm. According to certain people who have heard of him, he never was actually married. She was only someone he spoke to on a dating site. After he told her he was 8,000 years old, a resurrected Nazi, and filled with the Holy Spirit, she block all communication from him.

As for the people he used to name drop, they pretty much have no idea of who he is. Poor critter, lulz.
    LaForge looks like Danny De Vito with Alopecia
    Attachment 1027Attachment 1028

Dewey Tucker is a Melungeon the song about the Melungeon "Old Dan Tucker" is a song about one of Dewey's ancestors Tucker is a prominent Melungeon name.
    Last edited by 6KILLER; 04-06-2018 at 02:59 AM. Reason: add

Click Here

and Here