View Poll Results: What Should Be Done About Martin Lindstedt?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Make PURGATORY only viewable to registered users

7 58.33%
  • Condense everything Marty to one "sticky" thread

0 0%
  • No worries! Leave things just the way they are

2 16.67%
  • Move anything Lindstedt related to "Cold Storage"

3 25.00%
  • Other / I have a better idea...

0 0%
Page 73 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast

Thread: The Martin Lindstedt Rant Thread

Pastor Bill

Re: Here's the URL for Marty's "New" TalkShoe Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Obadiah 1:18 View Post
    Seedliner and I ran Marty out of Christian Identity tonight. Marty was handed an official notice of excommunication signed by everybody in Christian Identity. Rejoice, fellow Identists, for the Pope of CI is the Pope of CI no more!

P.S. Any future Movement Turds will be presented by Marty's twin brother, Gertrude.
    Marty never has had any standing in CI, for years he was known as thw wierd uncle whom everyone hoped would stay in the attic. He would ride the coattails of people like Pastor's Visser and Finck until they had no choice but to boot him off their forums. Now he does nothing but try to destroy the religion that rejected him outright.

Amy Rose likes repeating the same worthless tripe over and over.

How can anybody not get tired of her rhetoric?

Obadiah 1:18

The great bulk of Marty's insults last night were aimed at Pastor Visser because Marty is convinced that seedliner is Pastor V, and me because I machine-gunned Marty with "compliments" from the chat room most of the evening. The highlight of the night for me was getting boring old Russ "RD" Walker properly riled. Russ was so distracted by all the "kind things" being hurled at him from the chat that I don't think he listened to a word the Pope of CI said. What fun!

Were Marty and Crytpo-Jew Penn Jillette Separated at Birth?

A Nimbuster posted this image which clearly shows that the two suspected Jews bear an uncanny resemblance. I wonder if Mr Jillette pees on his asparagus.

Make that "Crypto".

If you want a laugh, click on the play button in the last recording box. It's Marty at his finest with audio to match.

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...=111132&cmd=tc

Traditionally, an agent provocateur is a person employed by the police or other entity to act undercover to entice or provoke another person to commit an illegal act. More generally, the term may refer to a person or group that seeks to discredit or harm another by provoking them to commit a wrong or rash action.

I like how Amy tirelessly promotes our site(s) through linkage.

What was that Ms. Rose said about "Google rankings" again?

Notice the show is focused on "Dicks?" Out of the mouth comes what's in the heart! Like flies attracted to dung, it's nature's way of showing us the dogs & homosexuals.

A quote from Marty:

By the way, Visser and Obie and LiarBill seems obsessed with me and my family. Nothing much I can do about it though.
    Yes there is, Marty. You can stop running your big fat mouth, telling lies galore about Christian Identists, and stop disrupting CI podcasts with your one-man tribute to Al Goldstein in their chat rooms. Then we'll leave you and your ZOG nut farmers alone.

Thumbs up Re: Here's the URL for Marty's "New" TalkShoe Podcast

'Twas a special evening listening to God's enemies tremble and slumber!

Leroy Shirlene Goldblatt had Marty acting even more foolish (if one could imagine).
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)